System update for OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro [V1.10.0T2001090305]

1. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert May 18, 2020

Venky61 , May 18, 2020 :
    That's normal... The support for the channels is limited by google. Not all apps support that feature. So one can only use the Channels listed.
    And regarding the notification "Channel Empty", you need to login to the Spotify Account or the app you are facing that error and play some content for the channel to generate recommendations. I am having Spotify and it started showing content in channel from the 2nd time I started using it.

2. sharadksingh likes this.
  3. sharadksingh
    Honeycomb May 21, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  4. Catherine W.
    OnePlus TV Software Engineer Staff Member May 21, 2020

Catherine W. , May 21, 2020 :
    There are three certifications left. The problem will be solved if tunnel mode is added.

5. sharadksingh
    Honeycomb May 21, 2020

6. U1527608134684
    Cupcake May 22, 2020

U1527608134684 , May 22, 2020 :
    Everytime I open Hotstar it first update to Disney Hotstar, And now the it not supported in my TV.

7. RohitTheDevil
    Gingerbread May 22, 2020

RohitTheDevil , via OnePlus 6T , May 22, 2020 :
    Please DM @Catherine W. With below :-

please tell your serial number, the team will push you Hot Fix version, the Hotstar/SonyLiv/Spotify rolling back issues are resolved.
    How to get Serial Number:
    enter Settings< More Settings< About< Status< Serial Number

Catherine W. and Venky61 like this.
  8. sanjay0sathyan
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

sanjay0sathyan , via OnePlus 5T , May 24, 2020 :
    hey how many days does it took to get the update after sending the serial number ?

9. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert May 24, 2020

Venky61 , May 24, 2020 :
    Hi... You should have most likely received it yesterday... If that's not the case then you will be receiving it by the end of tomorrow as today the team won't be working.

10. sanjay0sathyan
    Gingerbread May 24, 2020

sanjay0sathyan , via OnePlus 5T , May 24, 2020 :
    have reported two days back itself .. but yeah will wait..

11. Angela C.
    OnePlus TV Multimedia Leader Staff Member May 27, 2020

Angela C. , May 27, 2020 :
    Excuse me!We are now making a return visit to this problem. Have you occured this problem again?

Last edited: May 27, 2020

12. Saurav_Mahato
    Donut Jun 24, 2020

Saurav_Mahato , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 24, 2020 :
    I need the package full os file link page. My tv has problems with operating system so i neee to reinstall the os please send me the link so that i can download the package file and install it on my tv

13. timmureddy
    Froyo Jun 24, 2020

timmureddy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 24, 2020 :
    This was indeed internet speed issue, if i pause the video for sometime it buffers and plays the video smoothly without any stuttering. My only query now is i have 150mbps plan and constantly get around 148mbps on speedtest but still unable to stream the video smoothly. Is this something problem with youtube app ?

14. Saurav_Mahato
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

Saurav_Mahato , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 25, 2020 :
    Please provide me the full package os link i need to reinstall the full package as suggested by your OnePlus authorised service centre. I have issues in my os software please provide me the link of full ota package of os so that i will install it. Help me soon

15. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jun 25, 2020

Venky61 , Jun 25, 2020 :
    What exactly is the issue faced and are you not able to do a reset?

16. Saurav_Mahato
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

I have source input problem. Every time i have change the source input of tv. As i know in your very first update of software oneplus team has fixed the source input problem but on my tv i had latest version still the problem hasn't fixed. Even whenever wifi network changes of wifi button on off the tv re-start itself. Yesterday authorised service centre person came but he was also unable to fixed he told that when they will get the os package they will install please help me.

as i know see the pic on very first update source input was fixed but my tv hasn't fixed yet 1593078189522.jpg

Attached Files:

17. Venky61

Venky61 , Jun 25, 2020 :
    Let me please tell you that OS package (if actually required) is only available with the service team and not made public to do manual flashing. I would suggest to wait for the service team to do that job.
    Kindly use reply/quote option next time when you comment as it's easier to track the conversations.

18. Saurav_Mahato
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

Sir service centre person don't have this the brought one but it did work same problem occurs. Even that person told me to ask OnePlus care to send the ota package to them or to me

19. Venky61

Venky61 , Jun 25, 2020 :
    This is actually user community and not the OnePlus care. Don't worry, I will guide you where to contact.
    Right now the wait time for call or Chat is very long, so I would suggest you to mail them first at onepluscare@oneplus.com with all your details. After that, you can try your luck with the phone or chat from here
    https://www.oneplus.in/support
    I hope you get the resolution soon.

20. Saurav_Mahato
    Donut Jun 25, 2020

I have already mailed them 2 times but no response from them. Even i called them wait time more than 40 mins i wait called many times but wait time is too long. . Please help me sir