System update for OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro [V1.6.0T1910111117]

1. SiddarthaRao
    Froyo Nov 5, 2019

SiddarthaRao , Nov 5, 2019 :
    @Venky61 shall we look once again into Dolby vision setting is not changed in picture settings after playing the Dolby vision content. do we expect any changes regarding this on next update as per your information. bcoz no one form OnePlus responded to this issue

2. gauravcool07
    Eclair Nov 5, 2019

3. vicky3572
    Eclair Nov 5, 2019

vicky3572 , Nov 5, 2019 :
    Please solve this problem coming again and again please give a update worst experience

Attached Files:

4. Subashdobby
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2019

5. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Nov 5, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 5, 2019 :
    I have informed about this long back and they said they are looking into it...But can't say if it will be rectified in the next update or no.. I have no information about that...Sorry.

6. gauravcool07
    Eclair Nov 5, 2019

gauravcool07 , Nov 5, 2019 :
    yes its working fine...

7. O1571949737897 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Nov 5, 2019 :
    yes.. what is the use of having OnePlus connect app then, team please look into this issue

8. RohitTheDevil likes this.
  9. O1571949737897 , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Nov 5, 2019 :
    if i connect laptop to OnePlustv through HDMI cable....am not able to see laptop screen in tv, but it works well in other TV's.. today i tried to watch a video which is in my laptop through TV using HDMI cable... but it's not working. anyone tried this? TIA

10. G_Sam_Tony_JqcJ
    Eclair Nov 5, 2019

11. SiddarthaRao
    Froyo Nov 5, 2019

SiddarthaRao , Nov 5, 2019 :
    i am facing this we need to go to play store update manually for all apps i think everyone facing this

12. Fany G.
    OnePlus TV Software Engineer Staff Member Nov 5, 2019

Fany G. , Nov 5, 2019 :
    the root cause of the issue is that "driver layer don't initial flesh tone register and settings do't set whole picture mode value to driver layer as tv boot-up", and the flesh tone register will not initial if no others did. so, we need init flesh tone register in driver layer as tv boot-up.

for customer, just change picture mode, or enter settings-->picture-->color-->select flesh tone.
    after ota2 upgrade, the issue will be fixed.

13. Angela C.
    OnePlus TV Multimedia Leader Staff Member Nov 5, 2019

Angela C. , Nov 5, 2019 :
    Thank you so much for your feedback!Could you have a try to play the 4k Video used the speaker?
    Could you tell me the version of your TV?You can follow the steps:Settings ==>More Settings ==>About ==>System Version

14. prasanthsiddarth
    Donut Nov 5, 2019

prasanthsiddarth , Nov 5, 2019 :
    Hi Angela,

I have V1.6.0T1910111117 on my oneplus tv. I was able to narrow out couple of issues. In all the cases tv speaker was working just issue with soundbar when connected through hdmi Arc.

1. When i have connected soundbar using digital passthrough and playing local 4k files from Native oneplus video player sound won't be coming from soundbar. Work Around was use VLC player and play local 4k files where sound was coming from soundbar.

2. Any Amazon prime video sound wasn't coming if we use digital passthrough and for this used Digital pcm as sound output and was able to resolve the issue. But with digital pcm audio was delayed with microseconds lag.

3. If TV is going to standby and coming back to active automatically soundbar is not getting the sound if we play videos unless and until if we change the output to speaker and change it back to digital pcm.

Please resolve above issues with new OTA

Venky61 likes this.
  15. sharadksingh
    Gingerbread Nov 5, 2019

sharadksingh , via OnePlus 5T , Nov 5, 2019 :
    if you can elaborate all sound output settings for external speakers.it will be very useful

Venky61 likes this.
  16. gauravcool07
    Eclair Nov 5, 2019

gauravcool07 , Nov 5, 2019 :
    Talked to one plus support regarding amazon prime Dolby Vision issue, here is the reply:

Thank you for contacting OnePlus Customer Support.

We appreciate your efforts towards reaching out to us. With regards to your concern we would like to inform you that Amazon prime app support Dolby Vision. However, we see that our chat support team has asked you to contact Amazon support team for further support please do the same.

I also talked to amazon prime team, as per them if TV supports DV you'll get DV no issue with app, minimum speed required 15 Mbps.

RohitTheDevil and Tejas_14 like this.
  17. RohitTheDevil
    Froyo Nov 5, 2019

18. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Nov 6, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    I connected my desktop to play games and it worked perfectly well... Try changing the port and HDMI signal to enhanced format.

19. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Nov 6, 2019

Venky61 , Nov 6, 2019 :
    No user till now who even has 100 Mbps could get the DV notification on Amazon Prime... It looks more like a standard reply. Technically the team assumed that it supports by default but it isn't doing. If it does, even if the notification is not working, the dolby vision bright and dark settings should be automatically visible while watching those titles....

gauravcool07 likes this.
  20. Subashdobby
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2019

Subashdobby , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 6, 2019 :
    yeah man, i get 5.1 audio in digital legacy, 2.1 in pcm. i guess the tv converts 5.1 to 2.1 via pcm and hence the delay. Not sure about remaining options.

Venky61 likes this.