System update for OnePlus TV Q1 and Q1 Pro [V1.6.0T1910111117]

1. prasanthsiddarth
    Donut Oct 26, 2019

prasanthsiddarth , Oct 26, 2019 :
    I do have 200 Mbps connection. It's not the network issue, some software issues which needs to be tweaked

2. Subashdobby
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2019

Subashdobby , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 26, 2019 :
    chill, the app was really confusing at first, probably he is not seeing the notifications. [e]1f60a[/e] he'll come around.

vicky3572 and RGVEDA like this.
  3. Subashdobby
    Gingerbread Oct 26, 2019

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019

4. vicky3572
    Eclair Oct 26, 2019

vicky3572 , Oct 26, 2019 :
    Haha what the hell !!!! Coool coooolll man your OnePlus customer care service people only given that false information.....okay coool happy Diwaliii

5. SiddarthaRao
    Froyo Oct 27, 2019

SiddarthaRao , Oct 27, 2019 :
    this system update is good i am able to see change in picture quality. cinema home with some tweaks is giving very good picture quality.
    and when it comes to smoothness it is decreased. i am experiencing lag while moving around apps and settings. can anyone faces the same issue can you please update here and make them hear out about this

prasanthsiddarth and vicky3572 like this.
  6. Subashdobby
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2019

Subashdobby , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 27, 2019 :
    try resetting, i always recommend to reset Android devices after system update.

7. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Oct 27, 2019

Venky61 , Oct 27, 2019 :
    That's strange... I checked again and it's working for me. Can you try deleting the OnePlus TV from Alexa, disabling skill and re connect and check again. I found that the connection is not bug free for sure.

Yes it's normal for LED panel. With Local Dimming ON this issue wont be visible.

Yes sometimes it's an issue with cache too... Just restart the TV when you observe the stuttering.

8. ddhoot83
    Eclair Oct 27, 2019

9. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Oct 27, 2019

Venky61 , Oct 27, 2019 :
    Ethernet is anytime better than Wi-Fi. It's more stable. If your Internet connection speed is not that high and you want to watch UHD content, then it might make a difference. Otherwise not so much for the TV use.

vicky3572 and ddhoot83 like this.
  10. SiddarthaRao
    Froyo Oct 27, 2019

SiddarthaRao , Oct 27, 2019 :
    is anyone experiencing lag after update. someone told me to full rest the tv after every software update does it work anyone of you. does anyone experiencing the lag. if it will work with full reset the it will be waste service from OnePlus. i have OnePlus phone i have received so many updates the smoothness is not decreased. can anyone respond on this @Venky61

11. sharadksingh
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2019

sharadksingh , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 27, 2019 :
    i felt lag ,but after 2-3 restart it's ok.i have not reset TV.

12. ddhoot83
    Eclair Oct 27, 2019

ddhoot83 , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 27, 2019 :
    will reset not wipe the software update? reset from off / sleep menu is the only way ?

13. pratikg88 , via OnePlus 5 Midnight Black , Oct 27, 2019 :
    I received new update today.

1. after update HDR issue resolved but while playing some 4k videos on youtube i can see PINK colour saturation over images for e.g. pink mountain, pink sky, mostly white colour looks pinkies in some cases.

2. I also purchased Bose soundbar 700 and hooked up with OnePlus using HDMI Arc cable. i have noticed lagg / delay / sync issue with audio and video. Can you please check this issue at your end.

3. Currently OnePlus is not listed in Bose universal remote category. please work on it as soon as possible.

@Pete
    @Venky61

14. Sumitbarnwal
    Cupcake Oct 27, 2019

15. F_Godson_Christus_fHZO , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 27, 2019 :

16. sharadksingh
    Gingerbread Oct 27, 2019

sharadksingh , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 27, 2019 :
    After update,Today while watching YouTube pictures becomes ghost color .After restart normal.oneplus needs much software improvement and rigorous testing before any update release.Earlier i was using Samsung TV ,never faced this type of problem.Oneplus we have paid premium price ,we expect better quality.

Arunangshu1226 likes this.
  17. VikrantSangare
    Eclair Oct 28, 2019

vicky3572 likes this.
  18. Q1571473619021 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 28, 2019 :
    picture mode switching still not working properly.
    when firestick connected and you switch from tv app to firestick. picture mode remain standard. it should be switched to Dolby vision as firestick 4k support Dolby vision.
    also at this moment again overall everything thing becomes overxposed I mean all apps. Netflix YouTube prime.
    Also Need Advance settings like motion smoothing n all when Dolby vision is on.
    these are not extra features but the baisc functionalities these should be available at the time of launch. Seems like India is testing ground for OnePlus

Arunangshu1226 likes this.
  19. Arunangshu1226 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 28, 2019 :
    1 Try to remember the last input method or atleast provide a shortcut input-switch panel up-front so that for set-top box users there is no need to always switch inputs on boot. It would be also great if there is integration of one plus play with the cable/dth service providers.
    2. Introduce a data saver mode on TV, which is already a feature of android TV operating system right now.
    3. If possible integration of Apple TV for Apple TV+ and Airplay support.
    4. Have a smart home device panel for easy visualisation and actions on smart home devices.
    5. Introduce Netflix ASAP and make Amazon Prime Video more fast w.r.t opening time & loading times.
    6. Better calibration of the color profiles.

20. Fany G.
    OnePlus TV Software Engineer Staff Member Oct 28, 2019

Fany G. , Oct 28, 2019 :
    @Q1571473619021
    oneplus tv is support dolby vision only in HDMI/DTV/MMP/Netflix source, may not support other third app.
    i had done following test on my tv.
    1): connect appletv box with tv by hdmi, and set video mode to Dolby Vision 4K, as change to hdmi source, tv will show dolby vision logo and change picture mode to dolby_vision_bright auto. if i disabled the dolby vision mode, tv will not show dolby vision logo
    2): connect amzon firetv stick with tv by hdmi, i can't found any setting item about dolby mode. tv will not show dolby vision logo as changing to hdmi source. and as you play dolby vision video in firetv stick, it will handled it internal.
    could you tell me how to enable dolby mode in firetv stick, or dobule check whether your firetv stick support dolby or not?

for overxposed issue, we will fixed on the next ota version.