T-Mobile 6T worth $100 less than 6 on Pixel trade in via OnePlus 6T

1. somenothingness
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2019

somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 16, 2019 :
    I mean it really doesn't make much sense outside of the fact that T-Mobile didn't sell the OnePlus 6 and is of course trying to get people to move over to T-Mobile and buy the pixel for using a phone they never sold. meanwhile they offer $100 less for a phone they actually sold and is 6 months newer. seems pretty shitty in my opinion.

in fact you can't even trade a OnePlus device in with Google because Google does not recognize OnePlus as an actual competitor like they do Huawei Apple other Google devices and even Motorola and even crazier still LG.

2. Nichrome
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2019

Nichrome , Oct 16, 2019 :
    It is what it is. Best I could find for my op6t in the uk was £220. Could sell it on ebay for £300-£350 but if we think of paypal and ebay fees, then it's same crap..

somenothingness likes this.
  3. Matt 80
    Lollipop Oct 16, 2019

Matt 80 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 16, 2019 :
    £300-£350 isn't that bad. Even after ebay and PayPal fees, the lower end of that estimate gives you almost £40 more than the £220.

somenothingness likes this.
  4. somenothingness
    Honeycomb Oct 16, 2019

somenothingness , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 16, 2019 :
    in my experience with eBay in the u.s. is losing around $25 of the selling price to fees. I could sell my phone for 350 u.s. dollars and maybe walk away with 325. and that's after any buy it now or final auction value fee plus any reserve price fee and anything else plus offering free shipping just to get the item sold. so really 300.

then there's the constant negotiation and haggle of a best offer format then we're talkin well over a week to two weeks.