T-Mobile OnePlus 8t via OnePlus Community App

1. SicErik
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2020

SicErik , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 21, 2020 :
    Hi, this is in regards to the T-Mobile OnePlus 8T firmware. I've noticed the T-Mobile OnePlus 8T is missing always on display and portrait video. When will these features be added?

2. DerekA
    Eclair Oct 21, 2020

DerekA , Oct 21, 2020 :
    I just got my 8T from T-Mobile too. Wondering where these features are as well. Was just about to make this exact same thread.

ramialhasan91 likes this.
  3. N1541204878840
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2020

chvzedgar and Oneplus 8 Wes like this.
  4. Liehjan
    Lollipop Oct 21, 2020

Liehjan , Oct 21, 2020 :
    T-mobile version updates are rolled out by T-mobile... So update schedule is not the same as the unlocked 8T's
    T-mobile version updates are rolled out by T-mobile... So update schedule is not the same as the unlocked 8T's... So it will most likely come later when they roll out next update.

6. Flounder_Pounder
    Eclair Oct 22, 2020

Flounder_Pounder , Oct 22, 2020 :
    For those who have one, how's the software experience with T-Mobile other than these issues so far?
    I haven't had a carrier controlled system is a long time

8. knightsh , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 9, 2020 :
    My experience hasn't been good. Had the t-mobile OnePlus 8 and had alot of problems sending and receiving texts. I would sometimes receive 2 hours after someone sent it. And rarely could I send an MMS. So I traded it in for 5he T-Mobile OnePlus 8t. And guess what? Exact same issues. When trying to send MMS it just sits there saying "sending". And when long pressing messages and selecting details, I receive 30 minutes to several hours after the person sent. It's ridiculous. If I put my SIM back into my old Pixel 2xl it has no problem. So it's NOT T-Mobile service. It's the ONEPLUS phones!

9. NickMidd91
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2020

NickMidd91 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 11, 2020 :
    It's not the phone because I had the same thing happen too me and I turned off 5g and it worked for me again. But T-Mobile is messing with the towers all over the us to fix the gaps in signal and make it better this is why it's happening. It's a 5g phone and 5g network is not 100 get so it will be fixed some time next year.