T-Mobile Visual Voicemail problem

1. G_Charles_Moran-Fales_ro Cupcake Aug 26, 2017

G_Charles_Moran-Fales_ro, Aug 26, 2017 :
    I cannot get T-Mobile's visual voicemail app to function, I have seen solutions for other carriers and models of OP phones but not for T-Mobile/OP5 combination. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. vovowong Gingerbread Aug 26, 2017

3. dgigante Gingerbread Aug 26, 2017

4. hparulkar Froyo Aug 26, 2017

hparulkar, Aug 26, 2017 :
    clear the app cache and then reconfigure the app again only keeping your cellular data on . once configured u can use it over WiFi.

FuzzyWaffles88 I likes this.
  5. Joeynbgky Froyo Aug 27, 2017

Joeynbgky, Aug 27, 2017 :
    turn off the advanced optimization. worked for me on Tmobile. do you have visual vm on under the dialer? are you trying to use that for the vm? or the T-Mobile visual vm app?

6. dscarpola Donut Jan 10, 2018

7. dscarpola Donut Jan 10, 2018

8. SublimeGreece Cupcake Feb 9, 2018

SublimeGreece, Feb 9, 2018 :
    Here is the solution:

First, make sure you disable the visual voicemail in the phone app:
    1- Open the phone app
    2- Click on the three dots --> Settings --> Call Settings
    3- Click your Sim selection --> Voicemail
    4- Turn off Visual Voicemail

Second, Go to Settings --> Advanced --> Recent app management --> Select Normal clear

Hope that works for you!

9. FuzzyWaffles88 I Cupcake Nov 7, 2018

FuzzyWaffles88 I, Nov 7, 2018 :
    Sorry to dig up an old thread but I just joined the forum to say thanks! This helped me tremendously on my Unlocked OP-6T. I was getting so frustrated wondering why it kept failing but it was because of the WiFi...

SoniaB likes this.
  10. xyu takou Cupcake Jul 16, 2019

xyu takou, Jul 16, 2019 :
    Here is what worked for me, im on t-mobile with unlocked versions i suggest that you download "My Visual Voicemail" by "Virtual Network Apps" in the play store. So install the app and disable wifi before opening,, then accept all permisions once its finished,,,,, then go into app settings click disable visual voicemail. Then uninstall the app. Restart phone.. if dialer missing vvm tab go into the oneplus dialer and chose settings, then click call settings, then click voicemail, then you should see a visual voicemail toggle. Switch that on. It should work. it worked for me like a charm

View attachment 1071344