take my OP3 + $40 please ..

1. peterbsandor
    Froyo Nov 16, 2016

peterbsandor , Nov 16, 2016 :
    It's all about business. It would had been the worst decision from the company to inform us about the new version which price/worth ratio is much higher. But please tell me the OP3 eas not worth 400$? If yes you made a good deal. All the time will come something cooler for the same price, one day or one month later... Be happy with your OP3 its worth the price!

2. lalit.kultham
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 16, 2016

lalit.kultham , Nov 16, 2016 :
    6 plus was released simultaneously and is entirely a different option for the customers if they want a bigger screen. The same holds true for S7 and S7 edge.
    I have to super genius to understand the correlation of your stupid arguments with OP3T.

Radeon962 likes this.
  3. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Nov 16, 2016

ghostofcain , Nov 16, 2016 :
    Common sense? It's a phone ffs, not an investment if you wanted a device with rock solid residuals you should have bought an iPhone . Unless you plan on cashing out before July the op4 was gonna destroy your market value, if not why's it matter

4. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Nov 16, 2016

ghostofcain , Nov 16, 2016 :
    The whole world knew it was coming by the 28th October, if you're not arsed enough to return it what do you want ?

toastytoast1234 likes this.
  5. xxBrun0xx
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2016

xxBrun0xx , Nov 16, 2016 :
    You bought a device that was 5 months old, there were tons of rumors about a oneplus 3T, and it's not an upgrade in any meaningful way. A company sold you hardware at cost, gives away their source code and drivers, and updates the phone twice a month. Oneplus doesnt owe you or anyone else a thing. I bought mine more recently than you and I'd do it again and again.

6. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Nov 16, 2016

SoniaB , Nov 16, 2016 :
    This was my original post in this thread:

An on-topic response to the thread starter. Without making any personal attack on what he posted.
    Yes, I made an error in my subsequent post and I already stated I did. I never post with ego or the intention that my post/opinion is the absolute truth.
    Now you do not have to be a super genius to understand that either, and my original post is not stupid, nor an argument. It was my personal opinion and the use of the words "I personally do not see" is indicative of that.
    But I digress. I will not derail this thread by going off-topic any further.

You have an issue with any of my posts, feel free to send me a PM.

7. BitterHoney
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2016

BitterHoney , Nov 16, 2016 :
    OP3T is a good step by Oneplus, but they would have actually do something different with OP3t. like, Samsung and LG.
    Samsung has Edge phone, LG has V20 secondary display. OP3t is totally similar to OP3(may be internal changes and color).
    Maybe this is the initial step by Oneplus. Hope I see multiple flagships a year by OnePlus,but not like OP3t(A similar style phone). Something innovative design like Xiaomi bezel less or edge..

8. G_JMM_3_DICU
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

9. Kal141
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

Kal141 , Nov 17, 2016 :
    would be great for consumers bad for business can't see it happening

10. ep2014
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

ep2014 , Nov 17, 2016 :

• 1st gen: June 29, 2007
    • 3G: July 11, 2008
    • 3GS: June 19, 2009
    • 4: June 24, 2010
    • 4S: October 14, 2011
    • 5: September 21, 2012
    • 5C, 5S: September 20, 2013
    • 6 / 6 Plus: September 19, 2014
    • 6S / 6S Plus: September 25, 2015
    These phones all launched approx 1 or more years apart. The "s" models also released a year apart and "plus" models offered a totally different type of device.

The S7/S7 edge are also two different phones.

What oneplus did was shortchange op3 owners with an inferior phone mere months after it came out.

Take a survey and I guarantee op3 owners would have waited for the op3t had they known it was coming this soon. Some might not care, but I think a majority do.

Then you hear about devs (kernel and rom) who say they will not longer support oneplus or will not support the op3t in the future.

Oneplus has done a huge disservice to their community, which they were hoping to really make happy this year.

You can't blame people for questioning this very illogical move.

11. McDriver
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

McDriver , Nov 17, 2016 :
    First of all, you should have more calm. I have the right to give my opinion, as everyone else.

If you pay attention to what i wrote I'm not asking for nothing. I just said that I didn't agree with this option from One Plus product management team. They could avoid this but I think they didn't realy wanted to do it.

And regarding this particular sentence "The whole world knew it was coming by the 28th October", no one know for sure what was coming and what was the price! All the leaks pointed to a 80€ increase in the final price, not 39€. And this make all the difference to me.

So, please don't try to be a "smart-***" on me and start paying more attention to the posts instead of start asking and pointing fingers into everywhere.

12. weedee
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

weedee , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Because, when OP4 arrives, the whole world will wait 4 month for OP4T before they buy?

13. NIRANJANKUMARSINGH
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

NIRANJANKUMARSINGH , Nov 17, 2016 :
    shut uuuuuppp

14. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 17, 2016

theshinybeast , Nov 17, 2016 :
    First post you clever boy. When can we expect your crying thread?

Scherpenseel and toastytoast1234 like this.
  15. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Nov 17, 2016

toastytoast1234 , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Oh, well if you guarantee it then it must be true.

A majority of whiny babies who've just jumped onto the forum are complaining, because of course that's what people do - I've done the same thing myself in the past. Then I grew up, and apparently became an asskissing. corporate fanboy shill.

Remember when there used to be a middle ground?

theshinybeast likes this.
  16. Scherpenseel
    KitKat Nov 17, 2016

Scherpenseel , Nov 17, 2016 :
    Cupcakes gonna cupcake!

theshinybeast likes this.
  17. vishnugovardhan
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

18. McDriver
    Cupcake Nov 17, 2016

McDriver , Nov 17, 2016 :
    It's funny to see lots of people thinking they are the smart ones because the number of posts. Such an heroes ...

In my country we have a saying that it something like this :

" Anyone who talks a lot says little "

Don't forget something: many of us have got lives to live, jobs to be on and don't have all the time in the world to be posting craps all day.

Cheers!

19. ep2014
    Gingerbread Nov 17, 2016

ep2014 , Nov 17, 2016 :

We have a right to complain, just as you have a right to be an *******.

The fact remains that it leaves very little confidence in the brand when a phone is no longer being sold mere months from launch.

You might be OK with that, but I'm not.

F_Michal_Doblej_dBkm and api182 like this.