Taps on touchscreen are everywhere

1. Tyuru
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2018

Tyuru , Jan 19, 2018 :
    Hi everyone, I've been having an issue where I'll be scrolling or typing, and my OP5 will be making the touches somewhere totally different. I turned on the "show visual feedback for taps" option in the developer menu to confirm and the visual feedback is all over the show, not where I'm actually tapping. Can anyone help? I only bought the phone two days ago.

2. Drudo
    Jelly Bean Jan 19, 2018

3. KabirKunwar
    Froyo Jan 19, 2018

Tyuru likes this.
  4. Tyuru
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2018

Tyuru , Jan 19, 2018 :
    it's definitely happened during charging. what do you mean by dirty mains?

5. Duke_Nukem_
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 19, 2018

Duke_Nukem_ , Jan 19, 2018 :
    try with different charger

Tyuru likes this.
  6. Tyuru
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2018

Tyuru , Jan 19, 2018 :
    I'm using the cable that the phone came with. I live in New Zealand so was supplied with a Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging plug. I'll try a different one over the next couple days and see if it helps.

Duke_Nukem_ likes this.
  7. KabirKunwar
    Froyo Jan 20, 2018

KabirKunwar , Jan 20, 2018 :
    dirty mains is like interference. I don't know properly either. But happens to my phone too in my home, not always, usually in the evening. some internet search told me that it could be due to some heavy machinary, it used terms that i didnt understand much.
    I have never had such issue when i am at relatives, that is different electrical grid.
    so try at your workplace, friends, relatives, with same vs different chargers.
    and there is nothing much you can do about it sadly.

Tyuru likes this.