Tell Me About All Oneplus 3 Problems

1. nikhil.bartakke
    Donut Jul 7, 2016

nikhil.bartakke , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Hey Guys,
    After Reading So Many Reviews, Today I Finally Ordered Oneplus 3.

But I have Read So Many Complaints Regarding Display Quality & Other Defects In Forum.

So, Guys, Can You Please Tell Me All Problems (Manufacturing Defects) that Users Are Facing About Oneplus 3.

So I Can Check For Them Upon Receiving My Oneplus 3.

TIA :)

Lars2407 and funmunke like this.
  2. lparcshinoda
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

lparcshinoda , Jul 7, 2016 :
    ...and take away from you ALL the pleasure of searching among pages and pages of this forum (or use the search utility) ?

Nah

[​IMG]

3. younoob737
    Donut Jul 14, 2016

younoob737 , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Well mine was defective. Screen distortion after the first start up... Waiting for support

p51d007 and nikhil.bartakke like this.
  4. runboy93
    Jelly Bean Jul 14, 2016

runboy93 , Jul 14, 2016 :
    I was pretty lucky, some software bugs are nightmare for me but HW seem to be fine.

nikhil.bartakke likes this.
  5. Lars2407
    Eclair Jul 14, 2016

Lars2407 , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Mine just randomly shuts down and reboots immediately after that. It is so annoying!

6. amb67
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2016

amb67 , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Mine was perfect, had an issue with my camera app but a cache clear out and a restart resolved that bug.

You'll love it, feels like a quality device.... :)

7. ravikrak
    Froyo Jul 14, 2016

ravikrak , Jul 14, 2016 :
    1. Screen is not uniform. Right part of screen yellow.
    2. When I charge dash mode. Charges fast and drains fast. Normal charging getting more SOT.
    3. Some times alert slider not working. Moving from silent to ring mode not working properly.
    4. At times camera was freezing. Didn't notice after update.

These are major issues...

8. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jul 14, 2016

funmunke , Jul 14, 2016 :
    This applies to 99% of the people complaining on here:
    [​IMG]

I have one and it's great. @zepphead just got his and he loves it.

9. funmunke
    Marshmallow Jul 14, 2016

funmunke , Jul 14, 2016 :
    That could be app specific. I've only been able to get that to happen by pushing the phone hard by multitasking with GPS based apps.

10. sommersy
    KitKat Jul 14, 2016

11. nnavarre
    Froyo Jul 14, 2016

nnavarre , Jul 14, 2016 :
    You may have tried this already, but if not, reboot in recovery and clear the cache. I had the same problem but after I did that it has not happened again. So I'm either lucky, or that fixed it.

12. zepphead
    Lollipop Jul 14, 2016

zepphead , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Had it since yesterday morning .... the more i use it the more i love it!! Only issue i haven't resolved yet is the lack of control over 'do not disturb' .... it seems to be relying on the manual use of a slider switch which is a backward step imo .... BUT ... i may be just missing something!! not sure yet!

nikhil.bartakke and funmunke like this.
  13. preetidarbari
    Cupcake Jul 14, 2016

preetidarbari , Jul 14, 2016 :
    I got it 5 days back and since then have been trying to resolve SMS issues. I can't send messages. Have tried all fixes which Google forums and yes one plus forums recommend but not cracked it. Am getting msg CANT SEND MESSAGE WITH AIRTEL.CODE 96.
    Looked up all codes.. this one is for invalid entry... went thru *#*#4636#*#* tried to update SMS number shows update error and on refresh shows "+7",145.... tried some other options like getting 3rd party messenger services like go ...converted SMS num to PSU no also....but no luck....
    And i can't get this to work by tomorrow I will send the phone back
    So can anyone suggest anything...both customer support at Airtel and One plus have given up... I HV bought from Amazon so only 3 more days for return

14. lemonhater
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2016

lemonhater , Jul 14, 2016 :
    Most common defect that people have is the screen issue. Yellowish color on certain parts or sides of the screen. Here's mine... the top is yellowish op34.JPG

15. jamesluk
    Donut Jul 15, 2016

jamesluk , Jul 15, 2016 :
    1. Google Photos Duplicate photos in Local and the cloud while my other devices don't
    2. Touch sound and Screen lock sound lost until I reboot the device
    3. Google Now crashes, need to remove all data and setup again to work again. After a few hours same problem occur again.
    4. Google Voice Input sometimes don't work
    5. NFC is nearly useless. only 1 out of 5 times detect my card.

16. Lars2407
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

Lars2407 , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Dude, if chrome is too heavy for the op3 there has to be someting wrong. Just wanna google something and then sometimes it just reboots...

17. Charles_Scott
    Donut Jul 16, 2016

Charles_Scott , Jul 16, 2016 :
    1. Have had instances where I dial a number to make a call, don't hear anything in the op3 earpiece, and the phone display goes to call end.
    2. Have had instances where people try to call me, but I don't hear a ring on the op3, nor do I see any indication of a missed call.
    3. Fingerprint scanner will not unlock 4-6 times in a row, then will work just fine.

nikhil.bartakke and p51d007 like this.
  18. Lars2407
    Eclair Jul 16, 2016

Lars2407 , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Didn't help but thanks!

19. Spliffman
    KitKat Jul 16, 2016

Spliffman , Jul 16, 2016 :
    Mine works fine, great battery life, smooth and snappy. camera good. Damn I got over 6 hours SOT my first day!. I did have the issue that in Doze my push notifications, like Gmail would not come through, until I woke the phone, but I didnt even notice it because during the day my phone does not sit still so long for it to doze. I only double checked and notoced it because I read about it here! I am rooted now on custom ROM, so dont have Doze/push notification problem anymore(wasnt a big problem for me anyway). I'm loving it

20. Skyy26
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2016