Tell Us Your Input on Upcoming Accessories

1. anujjain007
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

anujjain007 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    1.Make good use of the Sony Sensor on OPO..
    Try making some snap-on lenses for more optical zoom plus added VR and NR capability.
    Sony has already done that with their flagships..:cool:

2. Add-on battery backup via leather flip case..
    This will indeed increase the bulk and weight but you can be assured of a long--lasting power backup..!!!:rolleyes:

3. Designer versions of OPO..
    OPO is already famous and how.. Go and hire a jewelry designer to craft a magnificent piece of luxurious gadget - OPOLUX !!!! :p

Sometimes, i can get a little bit carried away..!!!! :D:D:D

2. mangatinanda
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

3. ytreddy
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

ytreddy , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Dear @Betsy .... My few cents in terms of suggestions, if found to be suitable
    (a) Wireless Charging dock - in short term, would make the device offering even more premium (already premium on specs)
    (b) Bluetooth Headphones - in short term, yes..good to have them. Not in favour of bluetooth speakers as the speakers on OPO are currently loud enough (hence do not think many people for go for it)
    (c) Smartwatch - in long term, would complete the premium offering and join the league of top vendors with extensive functionalities supported...

4. PapaDecotes
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

PapaDecotes , Sep 26, 2014 :
    1- Oneplus One dock station/stand. There is some pretty good designs in the forum already.
    2- Sandstone case to protect but also keep the original grip and texture.
    3- Longer USB cable 1m/2m.
    I think those are the acessories that I would like to buy for my One :D

mr.batata likes this.
  5. The_Penguin
    Froyo Sep 26, 2014

The_Penguin , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Can't argue with that! You really do need to improve customer service, RMA process. If you really insist on making accessories, make something OPO specific. There is a ton of Bluetooth stuff out there, unless you can do it better at 1/2 the price, don't. A desktop fast-charging dock, and a mobile dock would be awesome. And some good quality cases.

mr.batata, enrique.aleman and cidd022 like this.
  6. Redder22
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

Redder22 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Hmmm, what about more versatility in cases?

Like for example Vertical Flap Cases? Or anti-glare screen protector?

mr.batata likes this.
  7. swandog
    Froyo Sep 26, 2014

zero86ea likes this.
  8. tabascouk
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2014

tabascouk , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Samsung phones all removable backs batter protected by a thin layer of plastic

9. sebopilat
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

10. Sandesire
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2014

Sandesire , Sep 26, 2014 :
    "bass"

Excuse me Mr. Grammar Nazi. :p

mr.batata likes this.
  11. enjoii_
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2014

enjoii_ , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Definetly headphones. Bluetooth boomboxes are enough in the market! Further the wood one plus stand is really useless in my opinion.. No charging and no strong stand.
    I would like to see longer cables, swap Covers for shure and maybe a little remote like from Oppo to Controll the camera. Further a Fitness Band like Xiaomi would be nice.. But lets See What we get. But please hurry up..

mr.batata likes this.
  12. Salman Qureshi
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2014

Salman Qureshi , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Bluetooth Headphones definitely. And please if possible, make them as high quality with little or no in-built equalizing. Just plain flat sound. That is much more satisfying unlike beats.
    Thank you OnePlus for all your operations. We will be along the road with you if you understand the demand and work for the people. Kudos!

mr.batata likes this.
  13. gusuraman
    Global Head Moderator Sep 26, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 26, 2014 :
    That means redesign the phone. This is quite impossible at current stage.

14. volteon
    Lollipop Community Expert Sep 26, 2014

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

15. tilt2362
    Eclair Sep 26, 2014

tilt2362 , Sep 26, 2014 :
    I'd like to see a smart cover for the phone, as well as a decent docking station. I think headphones and speakers are fairly well covered already. Maybe we should try something unique for a wearable device that's smart. Let's see, if watches have been done (although not well), what else do we wear that might be cool with smart functions added to it? I've got it! Bluetooth Stereo wrist speakers.

16. IwishIwasCrazy
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2014

IwishIwasCrazy , Sep 26, 2014 :
    It has probably already been said, but a nice dock with maybe some Qi wireless charging, (Qi would have to work on the phone of course) I have been looking around to find a sleek dock to go on my desk by there isn't much out there

mr.batata likes this.
  17. meritsh
    Froyo Sep 26, 2014

18. rplescia
    Eclair Sep 26, 2014

rplescia , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Reading this thread it definitely seems that there is a consensus on a smart, sleek desk-top dock that with a detachable usb cable that can be used for both charging and PC connection

mr.batata likes this.
  19. JuanL
    KitKat Sep 26, 2014

JuanL , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Why dont u make that QI cover ppl were asking for? Just as an idea...
    Also, bt headphones! I like to keep my music private and get better quality... Ohhh i love music!

mr.batata likes this.
  20. Sandesire
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2014

Sandesire , Sep 26, 2014 :
    Sieht aber so aus. ;)

volteon likes this.