Tempered Glass

1. davebeep
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

davebeep , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Hi,

Has anybody used the tempered glass protector for the Nord from the OnePlus store?

Does it install OK? Is it a good fit with a standard case? Is fingerprint sensor still working ok?

£17.99 is a lot for a glass cover, are there any third party ones worth looking at?

2. karkyaal , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Aug 1, 2020 :
    i have installed one that i bought together with the nord and it seems to work just fine. installation is quite easy as they give the tool to install it..so there will be no alignments issues there. just need to redo the fingerprints after you have installed the screen protector. plus i am using sandstone case so the fit is no problem .
    cheers!!

Raj Khem Meena and davebeep like this.
  3. P1582328323411
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2020

P1582328323411 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 6, 2020 :
    bought one along with the phone but it cracked when removing the plastic back, they should have warranty on these. had to buy another one, waiting for it to arrive. 17.99 is quite expensive for glass, I would expect it to have warranty

4. Evan.A
    Donut Aug 7, 2020

5. ashwin.alexander
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2020

ashwin.alexander , via OnePlus Nord , Sep 10, 2020 :
    Hey guys,

I just tried applying the OnePlus tempered glass, and this is what happened.
    View attachment 1429576
    I followed the instructions carefully, and yet the tempered glass shattered and is still stuck to the sleeve. It's close to impossible to remove. Is there someone from the team who can help me with this?

Best,

Ashwin