Temporary Wormhole

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Mar 26, 2020

luxuskamel , Mar 26, 2020 :
    1)
    • can't access some threads like woho
    • quoted messages link to unrelated messages - mostly from 2014 (but i think in the same subforum)
    • Some posts aren't shown I guess.
    • Like button is available on own posts
    • Report button is missing
    • I dont get notifications for "watched threads" anymore
    • Sometimes there's a comma too much on the like count.
    Screenshot_20200326-135556.png

2) You can't leave it like that. Pls fix. Feels like something is very wrong and its somehow exhausting. Browsing around here isn't that much fun anymore.
    3) OnePlus started as a brand that heavily involved its forum members. Now you want to leave the forum wrecked and wonder how we feel about that? Their values changed, we noticed that, but please keep the forums intact...

I feel the same!

2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Mar 26, 2020

Dresa91 , Mar 26, 2020 :
    wow! great words!!! :)

3. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Mar 26, 2020

pa5t1s , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 26, 2020 :
    Good afternoon, Wormaholics !
    @b.i.t.s (damn, no completion on community app 🤔) I really like your B&W pictures on IG [e]1f44d[/e]
    1585227829972.jpg

4. Dresa91

Dresa91 , Mar 26, 2020 :
    good afternoon:)

5. SJBoss
    Lollipop Mar 26, 2020

Helder_DAlmeida, the_o2, YRJ and 8 others like this.
  6. BeingIncog
    Nougat Mar 26, 2020

SJBoss, Helder_DAlmeida, YRJ and 7 others like this.
  7. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2020

8. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Mar 26, 2020

9. Jimbo the Great
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2020

Jimbo the Great , Mar 26, 2020 :
    Pretty sure I broke Wormhole somehow.
    I don't know how...

But I was there... And I saw it break...

And I was like...
    [​IMG]
    Nooooo!

Then I came here... I did get put as the first post in Wormhole though... which was cool.

10. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2020

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 26, 2020 :
    I feel the same! I feel like the community platform is being neglected by OnePlus at least in terms of platform stability! there is a new big or glitch too often these days!
    I wish the community got as much attention as the stupid logo did...
    good afternoon!

SJBoss, Jimbo the Great, YRJ and 5 others like this.
  11. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Mar 26, 2020

G_plusone , Mar 26, 2020 :
    1) No Time stamps, BBcode is visible as Plain Text, Quote retreiving is bad, Community App Stamp is missing.
    Clicking on my profile takes me to Dean C. Profile
    2) Don't get to know what You were quoted for, Not being able to see some threads, go to your account page easily
    3)This may impact our time here and frequency of visits if things remain broken this for a long time but I don't except this to be the situation for long
    This is the message SJ

luxuskamel, MosheG1, SJBoss and 4 others like this.
  12. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Mar 26, 2020

YRJ , Mar 26, 2020 :
    This happens sometimes, you just have to sleep it off :p

13. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2020

Impersonal , Mar 26, 2020 :
    1) Wormhole aside ( since I'm only a lurker there) , the issues are spread throughout the whole of forums, basic stuff like tag's, quotes, aren't properly working, even the text interface si wild, depicting hidden code in the comments instead of doing what the code does and keeping hidden

Screenshot_20200326-152506__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200326-154850.jpg
    *Not the same link, yet depicting in comment the same content

Screenshot_20200326-154555__01.jpg

also if you link/embed a media file, as a reply to someone's different comment that has also a media embeded, your link depicts the same stuff as the one quoted...

The "my profile" @Dean C. Bug is funny we should keep that.

2) it's frustrating, mainly because the forums had their ups and downs but atleast there was a reasonable... reason, this seemes so.... random, besides that, obviously you don't want to spend as much time with a broken thing... so more frustrated and less active, obvious.
    It basically limits the thing this Community was built on.... communication.

3) many of my sponsors, have already contacted me asking for a renegotiation of our partnership, since my brand is in a free fall

*Take my 3) answer with a grain of salt

Anyways, Take Care David

Ps
    0.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020

luxuskamel, MosheG1, SJBoss and 6 others like this.
  14. YRJ

YRJ , Mar 26, 2020 :
    It is absolutely useless and I hate it. It just takes me to the rcc page and for what joy, idk!
    I want it gone!!

MosheG1, SJBoss, Batman360 and 3 others like this.
  15. Alvie
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Mar 26, 2020

Alvie , Mar 26, 2020 :
    One of the things I've noticed is that Page jumps (for replies/quotes) go to the wrong place e.g.:
    [​IMG]

If I come into the thread and want to see what's going on in a conversation to see if I can have any valuable input, it makes it harder to follow the conversation.
    To me, the forums and specifically the wormhole is somewhat separate to the brand itself. These things happen sometimes and especially given the size of the thread I'm not too surprised it started getting buggy 😅 doesn't affect my brand perception at all.

luxuskamel, MosheG1, SJBoss and 3 others like this.
  16. puccellino
    KitKat Mar 26, 2020

puccellino , Mar 26, 2020 :
    It has taken me four attempts and over half an hour to respond to you.

1. Much the same as what others say.

No time stamps
    Notifications are travelling in a delorean of their own accord,
    Clicking the up arrow to previous quotes, takes you to weird and wonderful old unknown threads
    Spoilers are not in spoilers
    Save quite function doesn't work and everytime I refresh the page I lose the draft. Generally slow internet doesn't help this issue.​

2. Its very time consuming and reminds me of my one plus x. Looks pretty, but terrible interface coding, which oneplus gave up on and stopped supporting.

3. General perception, one plus portrays itself as an advanced tech company. If it can't maintain a basic chat forum well, how well will they support their phones and tvs?

4. Seeing as the real olympics are cancelled, can will you organise a gaming olympics for us all to take part in? We can even have a tennis tournament for Pete. I think it would cheer us all up.

Listen to the police everyone,

I was trying to embed this as a media link, but this isn't working for me either.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2020

17. puccellino
    KitKat Mar 26, 2020

puccellino , Mar 26, 2020 :
    You should include a survey at the top asking if we should keep it open and if it should have a new name. @Jimbo the Great came up with very original ideas.

:D

18. YRJ

19. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Mar 26, 2020

20. Dresa91