Terrible support

1. parmarnandish
    Eclair May 21, 2015

parmarnandish , May 21, 2015 :
    I regret buying this phone after using it for so many months. The support of this company is horrible. In my opinion they should stop selling phones. There is no future for the company if the support is this terrible. I am never buying another phone from this company.

MannyCalavera likes this.
  2. poodster
    Jelly Bean May 21, 2015

madmike95 likes this.
  3. parmarnandish
    Eclair May 21, 2015

parmarnandish , May 21, 2015 :
    I have opened tickets multiple times with the support. For phone reboots for screen issues. Sometimes I had to open ticket for the same issue because the ticket was closed my oneplus on their own. My current ticket is pending from April 27, and the last I heard from the support was on May 13th. No reply till now.

4. Allyn T.
    Gingerbread May 22, 2015

Allyn T. , May 22, 2015 :
    Hi @parmarnandish , I understand the urgency of having the issue resolved and we do apologize for the delay. However, we're here to help. Can you please provide to me your ticket number so I can check the ticket status and I'll get back to you right away. Thank you! :)

finaldentiny likes this.
  5. parmarnandish
    Eclair May 23, 2015

parmarnandish , May 23, 2015 :
    @Allyn T. , Here is the ticket number - 289962.
    The ticket was opened on April 27th and I have waited almost a month. Is this what you call urgent?

6. Allyn T.
    Gingerbread May 25, 2015

Allyn T. , May 25, 2015 :
    Hello @parmarnandish, we really do apologize for all the inconvenience. I've already escalated your ticket in high priority. I'll get back to you soon once I have an update regarding your ticket. Thank you for your understanding.

PRK.R likes this.
  7. test99
    Eclair May 25, 2015

test99 , May 25, 2015 :
    Customer service is really BAD!!! It would call it CUSTOMER DISSERVICE!!! 2+ months back and forth and the valid issue has not been resolved..... just pathetic... Total disregard to customers feedbacks. Now they realized that it hurts their reputation and they started campaign "Improving Customer Service"... It is just so pathetic... That is how businesses are running out of customers over the time...

parmarnandish likes this.
  8. parmarnandish
    Eclair May 30, 2015

parmarnandish , May 30, 2015 :
    @test99 I wonder if there are any lawsuits against them already. I would gladly sign it. This is seriously terrible support. My device can never get a GPS lock, no matter what I do. It reboots randomly. Supports closes the ticket on their own. Terrible decision to get a oneplus device.

9. test99
    Eclair May 31, 2015

10. parmarnandish
    Eclair Jun 1, 2015

parmarnandish , Jun 1, 2015 :
    @Allyn T.
    Allyn, I had the remote support session today with your technical team. Just after installing something at the beginning, my computer got a blue screen and is not powering on again. First you give me a horrible phone and now you also spoilt my laptop plus loss of my very important data.

Please do not stretch this more and get me what needs to be done. At this stage, my phone does not get a gps signal ever, reboots randomly. My laptop is now dead, with probable loss of data.

Thank you Oneplus one. What a great company.

11. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jun 2, 2015

gusuraman , Jun 2, 2015 :
    What did they make you install that crashed your laptop?

12. test99
    Eclair Jun 2, 2015

test99 , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Another Horrible Customer Support story... I gave up dealing with this company. Not worth my efforts. Dispute it with PayPal is the way to go.

13. parmarnandish
    Eclair Jun 2, 2015

parmarnandish , Jun 2, 2015 :
    They installed some certificates and some new drivers.
    @test99 would paypal honor this transaction that was way back in september 2014?

14. fatfingers
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2015

fatfingers , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Contact PayPal and ask.

Worse = no.

Best = money back, less S&H to return OPO.

15. tjb50
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 2, 2015

tjb50 , Jun 2, 2015 :
    I'm in the middle of what you lived through. Tech will try this on Saturday.. Not hopeful, hard to use a phone that only works on speaker while on calls.. Otherwise the mic doesn't work for anything...

16. jorgeseg
    Donut Jun 2, 2015

jorgeseg , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Home/OnePlus One/General Support/
    i need support, i submitted an issue to cyanogen
    Unwatch Thread
    1. [​IMG]
      jorgesegLevel: Éclair
      Hey everyone, I submitted a report to

https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/BACON-3833
    2. about a massive problem to my OPO... No one has responded and I need some kind of guidance to what can follow plz. This is what wrote on the issue report:
      Description
      after having all the problems listed here: the screen sensitivity problem, bluetooth problem, random reboots, battery drainage super fast.... i would normally do the advance reboot to the recovery and wipe the cache memory. I did that many times... but since the last major update cn12 the issues got worse. in the last three weeks my phone seemed to loose all kinds of information; from the theme layout (the way i had organized my homescreen and other screens, widgets, apps, theme styles, wallpapers, etc.) to doing a fast reboot randomly. But about a week ago i restarted my phone (which i do every other day to stop the process of wiping the cache) and it took forever to boot and load so i went into recovery and wiped the cache and still it took a large amount of time (+ than 10 minutes) just to boot. So i restarted it again and it acted normal again 30 seconds to boot. well that happened several times last week, sometimes getting worse but o well i though to myself.
      Last night i tried to reboot my phone because it wouldn't play a video on-line, but the phone remained stuck in the "cyanogen" boot screen. i wiped the cache, but nothing, i wiped the user media, and still nothing, so i braved up and decided to finally do the factory reset in hopes of at least using it as a phone but nothing. so i let the phone drain all the battery all night and this morning... after the i tried turning the phone on and not even the vibrating motor vibrated, i left it alone for hours... i just unplugged it after reaching ~80% battery and it still refuses to load. i don't know what else to do!!! HELP FAST!

Any suggestions will be appreciated and/or liked...

17. fatfingers
    Honeycomb Jun 2, 2015

fatfingers , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Another brick in the wall.

18. parmarnandish
    Eclair Jun 2, 2015

parmarnandish , Jun 2, 2015 :
    Make sure you take backup of your important files. They have opened RMA for me. And it is not an easy process again. Runs 2 to 3 weeks, with they requesting the device first, then doing some checks on it, and if they feel there is a damage, they will do repairs which will have to be paid by us. If there is no damage, then they will send a replacement device.

19. test99
    Eclair Jun 3, 2015

20. test99
    Eclair Jun 3, 2015

test99 , Jun 3, 2015 :
    I just received email from PayPal. I am getting a refund of entire purchase amount... Finally, I will go and buy LG G4. lol

BillBauman likes this.