Text message notifications are not working

1. mat.karolak
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2019

mat.karolak , Sep 17, 2019 :
    hey Guys,

I have this weird issue where my text notifications are acting like turned off, except they're not.

anybody had the same issue on OnePlus 7 pro? it's a great phone but I'm missing a lot of messages because of that.

thanks for any help in advance

cheers
    Mat.

2. MobileGuru22
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2019

MobileGuru22 , Dec 23, 2019 :
    I am experiencing the same exact issue and it is very frustrating...I am on 10.3.0 what about you?

3. chaosxero
    Cupcake Dec 23, 2019

chaosxero , Dec 23, 2019 :
    I can send out text messages, but cannot receive any. I have followed general troubleshooting methods out there to correct the issue, but alas, I am still unable to receive texts.
    Although the situation is annoying, I'm somewhat relieved that I am not the only one with this problem.

Hopefully this issue gets resolved soon.

4. MobileGuru22
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2019

5. chaosxero
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2019

6. MobileGuru22
    Cupcake Dec 24, 2019

MobileGuru22 , Dec 24, 2019 :
    you need to call and speak with a technical rep with Verizon and get them to enable a feature called CDMA-less. Tell them you have a OnePlus phone and you can send texts but can't receive them. The first rep may not know what your talking about but it exists and has to be turned on to receive texts on the Verizon network. O had to do the same thing for mine when I first got my OP 7 pro.

chaosxero likes this.
  7. chaosxero
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2019

chaosxero , Dec 25, 2019 :
    thank you!! I shall name my first born after you in your honor.

Merry Christmas.

8. MobileGuru22
    Cupcake Dec 25, 2019