TGIF! One Invite to Giveaway in < 2 Hrs

1. Wolfy_Ninja
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

Wolfy_Ninja , Sep 5, 2014 :
    My Aunt went to india on a spiritual adventure and while there she met a "witch" whom of which told her of many superstitions that have become tradition within the indian culture. India is full of people with countless superstitions like how you will find Indians stopping mid-way if they see a cat especially black cat crossing their paths unless someone else crosses before them. They will drink a glass of water if someone sneezes while they were leaving for some important work. They have so much belief in auspicious days that there have been instances when parents induce fake labour pains or plan ahead so that their child is born on an auspicious day for a better future. Marriages are fixed according to the planetary movements.
    Picture of my aunt and the "witch":
    [​IMG]

2. black_eagle
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

black_eagle , Sep 5, 2014 :
    I have heard that India was one of the richest countries till the time of British rule in the early 17th Century. Christopher Columbus, attracted by India's wealth, had come looking for a sea route to India when he discovered America by mistake.

3. halcardax
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

halcardax , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Please may i have it, my sister desperately needs a new phone and she loves the oneplus one so i want to surprise her, thank you!!

4. chandreshjoshi
    Cupcake Sep 5, 2014

5. cookieMonsterrB
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

6. Janice.Zhou
    Eclair Sep 5, 2014

Janice.Zhou , Sep 5, 2014 :
    i don't know if it's true. but those people standing on the trains are pretty cool. risky, but cool

7. daveyjones
    Gingerbread Sep 5, 2014

8. reann14
    Froyo Sep 5, 2014

reann14 , Sep 5, 2014 :
    Me! Let me have it..I will buy it right away..thanks and much appreciated..:)