Gingerbread Oct 3, 2014

tatambabe , Oct 3, 2014 :
    คุณ มูราไทย เนี่ย เขามีเครื่อง สำหรับขายด้วยนะครับ ผมลองสอบถามไปแล้ว

แค่มาแชร์ให้ฟังครับผม

Parinya-f likes this.
  2. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2014

Parinya-f , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Thank you for your love of Thailand, meaning that you'd already visited us. It's a bit difficult to own OPO here in Thailand. Easier way is to get a Chinese version but it gives less fun.

It costs more bucks for shipping an OPO to Thailand. We have to use Mail forwarding service and wait quite long time until OPO finished its tour in US and flied oversea to Thailand. if something went wrong, opened a claim ticket meant nothing. Shipping the phone back to US for a replacement and starting over the forwarding service again is not an economic way to do so.

Anyhow, I learn that there still be a lot of happy OPO owners here, me included.

tabascouk likes this.
  3. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2014

เครื่องที่ขายในจีนหรือเปล่าครับ หรือว่ารุ่นที่ขายทั่วโลก อยากให้ OnePlus ส่งของจากเสิ่นเจิ้นมาไทยโดยตรงสักที ถ้ามีปัญหาก็ส่งกลับไปเคลมที่จีนเลย จะดีมากๆ เพราะยังไงก็ต้องใช้ระบบ Ticket อยู่แล้ว ไม่มีศูนย์บริการที่ไหนเลย แม้แต่ในประเทศที่วางขาย

veloster and tatambabe like this.
  4. AlienHack
    Eclair Oct 3, 2014

AlienHack , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Anyone know where to buy screen protector in Thailand ?
    มีใครรู้ป่าวครับว่าที่ไทยมีฟิล์มกันลอยขายที่ร้านไหนมั่งครับ :D

Today, I went to Central Rama 9 and asked some shops for the screen protector but they didn't know it and they insulted me cuz they didn't know what's OPO -_-'

5. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2014

@AlienHack เห็นมีคนเคยบอกว่าซื้อจากใน online stores หรือ FB ของบ้านเรา ราคาไม่แพง ส่ง EMS วันเดียวถึงนะครับ ลอง search หาดูครับ

อยากเห็นของและเลือกเองคงต้องไป MBK ชั้น 4 ฝั่งโตคิว Zone C ครับ ร้าน A.O.B. Mobile แต่ของมีไม่มากและราคาค่อนข้างสูงนิดหน่อยครับ

AlienHack likes this.
  6. AlienHack
    Eclair Oct 3, 2014

Parinya-f likes this.
  7. tatambabe
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2014

tatambabe , Oct 3, 2014 :
    มีทั้ง version inter กับ version จีนครับ แต่ราคาจีนจะแพงกว่า นิดหน่อยไม่กี่เหรียญ

8. murathai
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2014

ratawit likes this.
  9. ratawit
    Cupcake Oct 4, 2014

ratawit , Oct 4, 2014 :
    Yes, I really need one. Share it pls. Thx.

10. murathai
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2014

murathai , Oct 5, 2014 :
    I still have one 64gb black invite left. Make sure you have means of delivery (th.vpost.com / shipito / myus.com / friend in another country) before ask for invite :)

11. veloster
    Eclair Oct 5, 2014

12. pzzscmu
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2014

pzzscmu , Oct 5, 2014 :
    มารายงานตัวด้วยคนครับ
    Ordered 30 Sep and the One is still on the way...

13. leemartin
    Lollipop Oct 5, 2014

14. murathai
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2014

murathai , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Just got another invite from 20,000 OPO invite contest, while I have another invite lol

Parinya-f and veloster like this.
  15. veloster
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

veloster , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Good man, :D

16. veloster
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

veloster , Oct 6, 2014 :
    สอบถามเพื่อนๆ ว่า version inter & version china ซัพพอร์ต 3G ของไทยมั้ยครับผม
    Hi everyone,could u tell me about OPO version international Or version China support 3G in Thailand?

ขอบคุณสำหรับคำตอบนะครับ
    Thank you for any answer.

17. murathai
    Gingerbread Oct 6, 2014

murathai , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Both of them works with 3G and 4G (True) in Thailand. It should work with Dtac 4G too (2100 mhz)

veloster likes this.
  18. veloster
    Eclair Oct 6, 2014

veloster , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Thx. :))

19. unixz
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2014

20. Parinya-f
    Honeycomb Oct 7, 2014

Parinya-f , Oct 7, 2014 :
    After several emails, I had a chat with a Girl at PayPal today about my Thailand PayPal account. She is Thai but appeared to base in Malaysia if my telephone's display wasn't wrong. I'd told PayPal in my emails that I could not use my Thai PayPal account to buy OnePlus One in the US. OnePlus would send the phone to my US shipping address given by my Parcel forwarder but PayPal would not complete the payment if my shipping address I gave to the OnePlus was not in Thailand (adding address outside Thailand to my PayPal account was not allowed also). So, after a detailed email in Thai was send, the girl called me to talk about this matter.

After I explained what was going on, the girl told me that she had never heard any purchasing process liked that (Oh! They are the only brand that have this invite system and I cannot ask the forwarder to purchase the phone for me, invite is unique and specified).

Anyhow, PayPal's supporting officer told me that next time I made the purchase, asked OnePlus to send their invoice to my email. After I forwarded the invoice to PayPal they would make payment to OnePlus on my behalf and confirm that the phone could be sent to my US shipping address.

This sounded to be a good idea. I quite sure that nobody has tried this method before but just post here as an option for someone who will make the order from Thailand in the near future. My questions are, how long will it take for the process back and forth? Will OnePlus reply to my email requesting for invoice before payment and do what PayPal've asked for? And how long can the order be held and wait for payment from PayPal?

Quite long story again.:)

murathai, ReZerK and tatambabe like this.