Thank you Community! OnePlus User Festival recap and prize redeem instructions

1. Leo X.
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2020

Leo X. , Dec 22, 2020 :
    user festival header.png

Hey guys,

After almost a month filled with activities, fun, and excitement, the User Festival is now coming to a close. Tomorrow, we end the festivities with something I'm sure many of you are looking forward to – Prize Redeeming. If you have any questions about how it'll work, be sure to check the instructions below. But, before that, let's recap the entire event!

A look back on 23 days of fun
    More than a single event in time, we aimed at making our 7th Anniversary celebration a true festival that every user could join. This festival would not only recall major events and highlight the users that helped make them possible, but also provide you with the chance to win some amazing prizes.

After first announcing it on November 30, we asked the help of some of our Community friends to host a series of recap threads to highlight our biggest co-creation events this year:
    Remembering may be fun, but I think we can all agree games are more. That's why we decided to host five different carnival games that helped you win raffle points and, as result, some cool prizes:
    @cdnfarmer, @razzor228, @yashonagori, @YRJ, @Batman360 and @Venky61 went above and beyond, so make sure to share your love in the comments below.

15 seconds (give or take a few) of fame!
    Finally, we hosted our second Community Awards on December 17 as a way to show our appreciation for some of the users that help keep this community helpful and fun for everyone. For the ceremony, we invited some of our core users to share a few words. While we'd love to feature all of their videos during the main event, it was impossible to do so. That's why we're now sharing the full cut so that all of them can have their well-deserved primetime.

Prize redeem rules & time
    I bet this is what you're most eager to know. We prepared some useful information regarding the prize redeem. If you have any additional questions, please do let us know in the comments below, and we'll do our best to answer them all.
    • All the User Festival prizes will open for redeeming on December 23, 2020 2:00 PM HKT / 11:30 AM IST / 7:00 AM CET / 6:00 AM GMT / 1:00 AM EST
    • You can redeem prizes on our Raffles page.
    • All prizes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. This means entries are limited to the number of prizes being given away. It will not be a lucky draw.
    • Prizes can be shipped to countries where DHL service is present.
    • The $50 / $25 / $10 / $5 vouchers can be used to purchase products available on www.oneplus.com or www.oneplus.in. Currency exchange rates will be used to adjust to currencies other than USD.
    • Raffle prizes will start being sent out in January. The exact delivery date will depend on the prizes and destination.
    • We have run into some delays in crediting the raffle points from this past week. Still, all raffle points will be credited before the prize redeeming start.

2. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 22, 2020

Stickied Post
    OALEXANDER , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Under Bank Privacy you have Show points..You need to ✅ and save.
    Then go here to see your RP
    https://forums.oneplus.com/members/abubakar-siddique-s.3264865/

Once seen you can go back uncheck the same under Bank Privacy.

RP is personal to each individual hence it's hidden by default.

3. Leo X.
    Honeycomb Dec 23, 2020

Stickied Post
    Leo X. , Dec 23, 2020 :
    If you have entered the raffle, you have secured the prize already

4. Plenkske
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Dec 22, 2020

Plenkske , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Thanks for this awesome week of games and fun :)

Also, thanks for the information !
    Will have to set my alarm to redeem something. Depending on how many points I won, I will see what I will do with it :)

5. JelleZon
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 22, 2020

6. inviteless
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2020

inviteless , Dec 22, 2020 :
    The user festival was a lot of fun, especially the great games. I want to thank everyone who was part of it and spend time on giving us users this great event:)

And thank you for explaining how we can get the prizes and that there is only a delay in crediting the rp:)

7. ShreyasPatil_
    Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2020

8. AlienEye

AlienEye , Dec 22, 2020 :
    @Leo X. Thanks for the information, but it can be a bit clear for members who are not active much and have no idea about it. Like , only limited no.of entries and the entries will be closed as the prize limit is reached

9. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 22, 2020

dsmonteiro , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Hi there Yashwant, isn't this what you're referring to?

10. AlienEye

Yes, but it can be more elaborated. Because it's one of the most asked question today in community. Many may not understand and might ask the same again.
    People are feared if it will be a lucky draw again, so some common questions can be mentioned

11. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Dec 22, 2020

dsmonteiro , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Better?

12. MelonLusk
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2020

MelonLusk , Dec 22, 2020 :
    @Leo X. Thank you very much for the information.

By the way, taking a glance at the last 30 days, I feel it was one of the best months of my life. The community was so great,and also a very big thanks for the raffle games, carnival games, prizes, and finally, loads and loads of fun.

I didn't think december would come to end so soon.
    I would like to thank all the community trainees and the experts for their keen dedication and also my fellow community mates, who actively took part in all the events.

Thank you

13. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Dec 22, 2020

camohan , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Full cut video is awesome. Also thank you for clarifying on the Raffles things.
    Waiting for 11.30 AM IST tomorrow

waiting.gif

14. AlienEye

Yup👍👍 thanks for quick reply and action. I just don't want the thread to flow with same questions again 😅.

Venky61, Adinia, Cakepips and 6 others like this.
  15. Abhishek654
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Dec 22, 2020

16. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Dec 22, 2020

puccellino, Venky61, the_o2 and 12 others like this.
  17. Ritrai
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2020

18. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Dec 22, 2020

Venky61 , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Thank you for this wonderful week of fun, excitement and games...
    The full cut video is awesome :)

Waiting for tomorrow's raffle time, but again when I realise my RP balance
    [​IMG]

19. ayemei
    Jelly Bean Dec 22, 2020

20. McJader
    Marshmallow Dec 22, 2020

21. Cakepips
    User of the Year 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Cakepips , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 22, 2020 :
    Shout out to everyone to helped with the festival!
    Looks like we're waiting a little longer to see what we can get with our final total RP (we must of gone crazy on getting those RPs. Ha...).
    And best of luck everyone!