Thank you. For everything.

1. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

nerdkabir , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Yes it works with Nord as well. You will get the same cable in the Nord Box as well.

mshamarukh likes this.
  2. AllsparkRjV
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

AllsparkRjV , via OnePlus 3 , Aug 2, 2020 :

nerdkabir

Wait!!! You mean that you have not received the phone? If you used the invite code means you were supposed to get Popup box 📦 of the OnePlus Nord! Inside the box you get a case, bottle, stickers, nord phone. Are you sure you didn’t get the big box? In this type of cases, always record the delivery guys video or photo. Hope your building has a security camera. You better file a report about this asap to your nearest police station. If its a theft case, the phone is being definitely used by someone..​

Its not like that, a lot of people from India who pre-ordered the Nord pop up box have this issue. A lot of customers especially the red club members got the package delivered with only the Designer case and bluedart confirmed they got the package from Mobiteck Creations Pvt Ltd based out of Gurgaon as listed as designer case.

View attachment 1387466

View attachment 1387471

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020

subhramanyu likes this.
  3. hbhansal
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

hbhansal , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 2, 2020 :
    This sucks! But the upper side is, the acknowledgement is there only for case and not the phone! Way to go ONEPLUS on f#*@ing things up

4. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

Bro, delete this Post right away. Don’t ever share your personal details on public platforms.

5. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

Oh, I wasn’t aware of this. How is this a Popup box 📦 then! If you are getting the things in instalments!? There is no fun in receiving it like this. Terrible. Feel sorry for you :(

badaldavda and AllsparkRjV like this.
  6. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

Dark Devil , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Same problem with my order received only case still no mobile now i cant login to my OnePlus account also and no one available on customer service call

badaldavda likes this.
  7. AllsparkRjV
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

AllsparkRjV , via OnePlus 3 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Just now, got an another tracking id from Bluedart. Its says the package will be delivered by 4th. I hope this time everything comes as 1 piece and not another partial delivery.

8. Akash_Vruddhula
    Donut Aug 2, 2020

Akash_Vruddhula , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Same here. I am also expecting all components of popup box. Hope everything will go fine..

9. The great dane
    Eclair Aug 2, 2020

10. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Aug 2, 2020

11. mshamarukh
    Donut Aug 2, 2020

mshamarukh , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Thanks and I have ordered it from Amazon on 28th July, there no description of 3.5mm cable in-box.

12. gautamthapar
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

13. gautamthapar
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

gautamthapar , Aug 2, 2020 :
    No, there is no 3.5mm adapter in the box.

mshamarukh likes this.
  14. subhramanyu
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020

15. nerdkabir
    Honeycomb Aug 2, 2020

Apologies, for now it seems they are not giving the usb type C to 3.5 cable. Its weird! Why wouldn’t they?

16. RINKESH1703
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020

17. N1595319873292 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 2, 2020 :
    I received a oneplus nord popup invitation code and I tried to redeem it but the product was not delivering at my location (pincode- 413120) as it was not delivering that was not my fault and now the code is expired..I have been contacting oneplus everyday since no reply is given properly...I want this issue solved as soon as possible..@pete @Carl

18. subhramanyu
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020

subhramanyu , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    @nord #@oneplus team why I am seeing all the 4 gift removed by company in oneplus site for Nord product. Is there any specific reason ? Why it's not disclose to Red club member ? We want to know the reason ? What we need to say our upcoming buyers ?

19. subhramanyu
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2020

subhramanyu , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 2, 2020 :
    I can able to see now. Thanks for quick resolution