Thank you. For everything.

1. G1577079072219
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020

2. TheGadgetGirl
    The Lab - OnePlus 8T Reviewer Aug 3, 2020

TheGadgetGirl , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Kudos, @Carl. The Nord was truly worth it.
    I am really excited about the New Beginnings documentary on Amazon Prime Video.

3. mykol.tan
    Froyo Aug 3, 2020

4. Praju.
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2020

5. Preceptor
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2020

Preceptor , via OnePlus 7T Frosted Silver , Aug 3, 2020 :
    @Carl @Joel Jacob

I'm one of the OnePlus Fan who was lucky enough to pre book Nord by paying INR 499. Infact I have also booked OnePlus Buds on 31st July 2020 on OnePlus website. The OnePlus promotion has always been transparent. But like many of the OnePlus fans, I'm also highly disappointed by the marketing gimmick and non transparent role played by OnePlus for Nord Marketing. It's not about INR 499, its about trust and faith we all have with OnePlus. I was highly disappointed that our money was not adjusted with Nord device purchase. Also, many of us purchased the Oneplus Nord invite of worth INR 99 in advance with a hope of some assured gifts( again marketing gimmick). Later we came to know that it's a compulsion to purchase OnePlus Nord and then only we will get the benefit of the Invite. Though I have purchased OnePlus Nord but many of my friends to whom I recommended the invite are now furious and feel cheated.

I believe this Marketing Gimmick was not at all necessary as we the OnePlus Fan love u without these Marketing Gimmick. I hope this message is not deleted by admin.

Dark Devil and iknowknowthing like this.
  6. juzerbam
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

7. nlamoria
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

8. mshamarukh
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

mshamarukh , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Thank You for making this phone, "Pretty much everything you could ask for" 💙

Attached Files:

9. ashifashraf5 , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 3, 2020 :
    It's Jerry's own product. I think he collaborated with dbrand for making those. You can find out on dbrands website maybe.

10. subhramanyu
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2020

subhramanyu , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    @Carl @nord #@oneplus team why I am seeing all the 5 gift removed by company in oneplus site for Nord product. Is there any specific reason ? Why it's not disclose to Red club member ? We want to know the reason ? What we need to say our upcoming buyers ?

I ordered today oneplus nord 12gb ram/256 but I am not seeing 5 gifts over there which I saw yesterday night
    Why again this ?[e]1f621[/e]☹️[e]1f621[/e]☹️

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

11. badaldavda
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

badaldavda , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    @Carl

Goodbye from an almost decade old Oneplus user -

Hello Carl,

Not sure if this message will reach you or will be filtered by your team. But I will be writing anyways.

From a Oneplus One user to Oneplus 5 to Oneplus Nord (Yes I ordered the Nord). Was a big fan of the Brand. But that has changed In a last few days.

Haha.. Yes I will be stating the reasons why as well

The only reason is your after sales service. Oneplus shouted that Nord is going to be the best. And I trusted the company. And with all the reviews and all the hype, I did buy the phone. But what next?

Poor experience with your website, your support team and your warehouse team as well.

Let me start with the support experience -
    Was never able to connect. One day after 5 hours I got connected to your support. And what does support do? Support will give excuses of covid. Had ordered 2 phones with 2 invite codes. One for me and one for a friend a day later.. My friend receives his phone in 2 days.. But I am still struggling to get any update on the delivery of phone when they delivered the case just the next day.

How can you give excuse of Covid when at the same location you deliver the order just in 2 days.. And the first order is not even dispatched.

Next, I see that my order is delivered on your website when its not. I have to wait the whole day for connecting to an agent on chat. And they say they have escalated and I will get my phone soon. People on forums face the same issue when eventually they get the phone by 2nd Aug instead of 31st July. But not me. My phone is not even dispatched.

And support is not at all helpful in the regards and it seems they do not have any connect with the warehouse team as well.

Coming to the warehouse team - why ignore the previous orders and send the new ones first? And why send partial orders? A way to make us not able to cancel the orders?

Website - shows Order delivered when its not.

I had been an ardent oneplus fan until now. But this experience leaves a bitter taste.

This would be my last oneplus device until I hear about some transformational story about the after sales support. The image that you built for this company for me has shattered today and I will not be recommending the product to anyone who have bought multiple oneplus devices just due to my recommendation of oneplus. I may not be a youtube reviewer that your company likes to woo and send them phones beforehand for review. But I am surely someone reliable for my friends and family who watches these reviews and recommends them the best phone in the market to put their money on.

I know that it would not matter to a company your size but it would matter to me. Thanks for all these years of good Oneplus memories.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020

nerdkabir, Dark Devil and adithya2107 like this.
  12. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2020

Dark Devil , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 3, 2020 :
    @Carl Same story bro using OnePlus 6t now started with OnePlus 1 and now ordered Nord to on 27th in pop-up via invite and received only case and on account it's showing Order deliver no reply from OnePlus after 1hr calling to Help line got and its delivered partially i will receive my Phone soon but still nothing and its 3rd August now.

I have ordered invite 99rs i have bought 499 pre order and all just because of trust on OnePlus all ordered blindly just because believing in never settle but now after Nord i think we should settle.

badaldavda likes this.
  13. Dark Devil
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2020

Dark Devil , via OnePlus 6T , Aug 3, 2020 :
    That 5 gifts is only available with Pop-up orders normally you get only Phone

14. badaldavda
    Donut Aug 3, 2020

badaldavda , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    That's seriously not fair.. I am sure we would be better served by Samsung or Apple or even Google with Pixel. If they would not have marked my order delivered, I would have seriously cancelled my order by now and bought Pixel 4a instead.

Dark Devil likes this.
  15. BBharat654
    Eclair Aug 3, 2020

BBharat654 , Aug 3, 2020 :
    Yahoo.! thanks a lot OnePlus..

the date of opening sale had been shifted to 6th August..

so that many people have probability to get the OnePlus and avail the offers at a time for all over India.

Now I am proud to be a member of OnePlus Redcable.

Thanks for understanding our people's concern.

From now many people shut their mouths.

and one last thing to look after, plz consider about the gifts n pre-order amount 499. or as many asked add an option to get single gift of buds.

And also mainly you have to change the Charger shape from Horizontal to Vertical type as like as Europe getting. becoz our switch n socket doesn't not support the size of the charger, so it needs an additional adapter to get far away from left and right switches.
    This one didn't understand why this difference occurred with what kind of aspects.

There could be some reasons i think or else OnePlus will not compromise the Quality aspects.

Hopefully, i assume that this helps you to build stronger bonding with My Favourite OnePlus.

Dark Devil likes this.