Thank you. For everything.

1. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Goofier_wheat_20 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one more day plss!!!

DrakenOne likes this.
  2. J1596182302809
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

3. Gatorcracker24
    US Brand Ambassador Jul 31, 2020

Gatorcracker24 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Always keep focused on that NEVER SETTLE motto and live by that. Remember your consumers are the reason you're in this and you'll succeed to heights you never knew were possible. This is something I've learned from OnePlus. I've literally owned every single OnePlus device (except for the Nord because I'm in the United States), the community driven marketing and events are a large reason for that. Please if the Nord comes to the US keep the same processor just add the required LTE bands and I believe you've got yourself an amazing phone that everyone will want. It's not even available here and I want one that's for sure. Basically what I'm saying is that I'm a diehard OnePlus fan and want this company to stick around for a long time to come.

Rajnish_Dhull likes this.
  4. Danielqrx
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

5. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Jul 31, 2020

6. Rakishn and Rajnish_Dhull like this.
  7. DrakenOne
    Donut Jul 31, 2020

DrakenOne , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Same here, all day at work, came back and code was expired

Rakishn and O1595434103559 like this.
  8. neelesh7852
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

9. Naym_125 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Dear Carl Pie Sir, we are hearing widely the news of oneplus nord display tint issues frm users who have already bought. People like me who preordered the phone is confused about purchasing the phone with issues. Im requesting you to clarify what is the probelm or how can fix this issue. Everyone who are buying Nord is waiting for the updates from oneplus about this display issue. But also there is no proper customer care services to contact. Totally confused to buy oneplus nord from hearing the display issue. Plz reply or give us an update.

tirthak_modi likes this.
  10. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

11. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

I forgot to redeem my one plus nord pop up invitation code pls extend the validity of the code many one plus buyers face this problem!!! Pls extend the validity for 1 more day @@Joel Jacob@@Carl plssssss make it available for your dear one plus users for one more day plss!!!

Rakishn likes this.
  12. santaforu
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

13. Goofier_wheat_20
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

Rakishn likes this.

14. FindingNeno, man10 and neelesh7852 like this.
  15. SPPATANGE
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020