Thank you, OnePlus Community! A New Chapter

1. Android450
    Marshmallow Jan 8, 2020

MosheG1, Baymax, puccellino and 9 others like this.
  2. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jan 8, 2020

MosheG1, puccellino, script and 5 others like this.
  3. Plenkske
    Dutch POC Assistant Head Moderator Jan 8, 2020

Plenkske , Jan 8, 2020 :
    It was great to meet you and to 'work' with you on this forum.
    You are such a friendly and calm person. Even when we could not find our driver at the chinese border ;)

So sad to see you go, but I wish you all the best !!

4. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 8, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Hello @Ruby G.

this is one of those threads I wish I would never see. :disappointed:

The links you mentioned as some of your favorites threads are still among some of the most loved creations here on the forums.

That is not luck.

The love and respect you get every time you post, you know, that is not luck. Every interaction you had with members of the community will be remembered as the highlight of the day that happened and, as you certainly know, is not luck.

Nothing you did was luck, but instead the combination of hard work and your personality. To me, you will always be that person who saw the community not only as a job to pay the bills, but as a series of more than 1200 daily events where your passion was always synonym of going the extra mile.

Me writing I’ll miss you is an understatement; me writing that it was my honor to interact with you is another one; and me writing that I wish you all the best is the biggest understatement of them all.

Please keep visiting the forums (being as cheeky or salty as you please, sounds like a perfect idea to me :cool::p) and please know that you made history connecting the brand and the members of the community, elevating the bridges that were established to a natural and dynamic state.

Thank you, Ruby, for everything you did. You were and you’ll always be the spark of some of my best memories of these forums. You were and you will always be @Ruby G.

Cheetos

5. script
    Nougat Moderator Jan 8, 2020

script , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Ruby,

The company loses a pearl. Your thoughtful threads on the forum have been always from extra quality. I am very happy that you were a part of the forum, and that I was lucky to talk to you. Thx for your loveliness, if that is a word.

All the best for the next adventures,

Rüdiger

And one last time

6. Wonderwoman13
    KitKat Jan 8, 2020

Wonderwoman13 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Oh @Ruby G.....
    My fellow Dosa and Pikachu lover:p...
    You will forever be missed as one of the best, helpful and kindest staffs here...:(
    I've alwaysss loved your creative skills, your awesome ideas and I've always been amazed by the hardwork you put behind your wonderful and interesting threads...:cool:
    Thank YOU so much for being one of the reason for making us login to the forums daily...:D
    And more importantly, thank YOU for always being a wonderful and nicest person that you are!;)
    I wish you all the very best for your future endeavors, my dear sparkling Ruby!:)

PS- The bitmoji thread is still one of my favourite threads! Thankyou for that and other threads!:)

PPS- Also can't wait to see the new cheeky Ruby around!;)

7. Anshu3110
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 8, 2020

Anshu3110 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Wish you all the very best for your future endeavours, dear @Ruby G. . Much love and good wishes to you. :)

8. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jan 8, 2020

the_o2 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    As your name you are a real Pearl, always love to see your threads and post, we will miss you.

All the best for the future endeavours.

9. B_Wrath
    Marshmallow Jan 8, 2020

B_Wrath , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Hey @Ruby G.
    It's always sad to see a favourite staff leave.
    (But glad that you'll be regularly visiting the forum as a user, unlike a certain Mr. @David Y. :p)

You were one of the key persons to develop the community into such a huge family. And I respect you and admire you for that.

All the best for your future endeavours and hope you'll tell us what your next adventure is:)

Keep visiting WoHo! :)

10. Schafer
    US Brand Ambassador Jan 8, 2020

Schafer , via OnePlus 7T , Jan 8, 2020 :
    I'm so sad to see you go and I am truly honored that I was able to meet you in person. Your work at OnePlus has been amazing and I hope the next chapter in your life treats you well. We'll miss you!

11. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 8, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Just yesterday he posted this cool photo of a naked Concept One, "mainly" :rolleyes: o_O

It seems his posts are also covered in electrochromic glass. :cool:

12. puccellino
    KitKat Jan 8, 2020

puccellino , Jan 8, 2020 :
    It's been a pleasure reading and participating in your posts and contests, you really brightened the forum up.

Good luck in your new prospects, though I'm sure you wont need it, your fun personality and genuine thoughtfulness will win everyone over regardless where you go and what you do.

As you posted yesterday you were leaving......it seems this song was specially written for you. 😜

13. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Jan 8, 2020

14. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2020

SWAPPYONE , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Well ...A proper Farewell is something which is a must to our awesome community member @Ruby G. ([e]1f385[/e] who everyone looks for and will keep looking as we expect you you back🤗)

So now we The Community (OnePlus Family) bid you a Good bye (which I want to believe is not real I am crying maybe a bit) but Boy!!! I'm happy for you and the awesome ways you made us Smile and made happy too with those freebies and good stuff.

Not sure if you will be Back but I would be happy to see you on Community. [e]1f618[/e]

**Happy Farewell**[e]2665[/e]️[e]2665[/e]️[e]2665[/e]️ We love you....See you around.

15. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jan 8, 2020

buntycubal , Jan 8, 2020 :
    I wish your resignation letter gets eats up by @Una :D

Wishing you great success in your future:)

16. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jan 8, 2020

17. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jan 8, 2020

MosheG1, YRJ, puccellino and 5 others like this.
  18. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jan 8, 2020

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jan 8, 2020 :
    @Ruby G. you will be missed! :( I was speechless when I saw this thread!! But life moves on and so do people.
    I will surely never forget the PM's and our conversation's from you and our team who as you mentioned was involved with you and other staff members in making great threads and ideas! :)

Whatever you do and where ever you are, I wish you lots of success! New year = new challenges and adventures and I wish you extraordinary ones! :)

Keep in touch! :)

19. script
    Nougat Moderator Jan 8, 2020

script , Jan 8, 2020 :
    What a fantastic& perfect song

MosheG1, Dresa91, cdnfarmer and 4 others like this.
  20. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 8, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 8, 2020 :
    Finally the all regions will be equally fun, since NA one was way more entertaining, great, amazing, in a word AWESOME, (I can finally stop lurking the place)
    @Ruby G. I wish you all the best, and good luck in your new endeavors, thank you for everything... never forget to HAVE FUN, because you really brought it to this community