That's it, I'm done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iWolfz
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2014

iWolfz , Jul 16, 2014 :
    I hope people understand the bullshit involved in this system and just leave the forums.
    Personally this is my last post, I'm sick of this bullshit, I know I haven't been a member for long but for god sake, we are not waiting for something free, we are going to BUY a phone, in my opinion by waiting like idiots here we are SETTLING, we are not better than iphone users waiting 2 nights for their damn phone outside a store, at least they get it, is not like someone from the store will come out and say OH SORRY GUYS THE TRUCK BRINGING THE SHIPMENT BROKE ON THE WAY HERE.
    Probably you are thinking that it isn't fair comparing OP to a big company like apple, but they are the ones calling their phone the "FLAGSHIP KILLER", they are the ones making us run the word, making things out of control and generating more and more demand when they can't even supply 2500 winners from one of their stupid contests. They made the mistake of trying to chew something too big for their mouths, and those are pretty big mouths they have don't they?
    By the time the OPO is available for general purchase it won't be a flagship killer anymore, and by the way everything is always ****** up in the way they handle production and shipping we still have quite a few months if not a year before most of us can get our hands on this phone.
    I'm done, I'll wait for the Note 4 or G3 or Nexus 6, I'm sure that once I get any of those phones (2 of which are not out yet, not even announced) the OPO will still be months away from general availability.
    Even if you really need a good phone due to X circumstances, you shouldn't wait like an idiot for this ****** up system to work, I can only imagine the amount of people just lurking the oneplus facebook page waiting for a chance to get their hands on an invite, like yesterday's "big" random giveaway, 20 ******* invites for so many people, I read somewhere that the website even crashed.
    They make us do free advertising increasing a demand that they can't even supply as it is now, open your eyes people, there are better phones out there now.

2. snow2199
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

3. xrelic
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

4. devodid
    Froyo Jul 16, 2014

5. xrelic
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

6. chrisusax
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

CHHW likes this.
  7. gmo8492
    Lollipop Jul 16, 2014

dwaynea and abacon like this.
  8. lnxpro78
    Gingerbread Jul 16, 2014

9. xrelic
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

xrelic , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Dude just relax nothing you say or do will change this whole thing its broken and you cant fix it

10. ziprom
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

ziprom , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Posting your perspective is helpful if OP reads it and has the courage to consider it. All companies benefit from consumer feedback, thanks for taking the time.

Deactivated User and phuongdn like this.
  11. tommanuel
    Eclair Jul 16, 2014

tommanuel , Jul 16, 2014 :
    On that note... Well your member 91106 and I'm 126702 soooo when you do get your invite can I have it?

deejay01 likes this.
  12. chinhs
    Eclair Jul 16, 2014

13. Bexn
    Cupcake Jul 16, 2014

14. deejay01
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

15. Jerzyk
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

Jerzyk , Jul 16, 2014 :
    They just closed similar tread... So, wait for it.

16. Jayception
    KitKat Jul 16, 2014

Jayception , Jul 16, 2014 :
    You've only been here for a month. Plenty have been waiting longer...
    Now I know that OnePlus has been a bit slow out the gate, but I think that there will be public availability by the time the Note 4 reaches the market (Announces in Sept, available in Oct).

wildstar likes this.
  17. timmaaa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2014

ThaRaven403 and deejay01 like this.
  18. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Jul 16, 2014

UnknownSoul , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Well you have expressed you impatience. Now don't let the door hit you on the way out.

19. Skf123
    Marshmallow Jul 16, 2014

20. mkrmec
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 16, 2014

mkrmec , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Nothing is broken, if HTC and Samsung can be behind with their shipments, with million phone production, so can a new company with little production.

Flagship killer? This pohone will stay the killer until they all drop the prices, which wont happen. Next year there will be another phone I take it, just like other companies have next gen phones comming every year.

Please stop the crying already and just wait or go buy something else. If theres no phones there aint no phones, crying aboiut it wont make a difference.