The app that changed "it"!

1. Q1566926493534
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

karthikkb and Sritejkadiveti like this.
  3. Dave2020
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

Dave2020 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Add duckduckgo as the stock browser as it's one less application that'll spy on you.

Sritejkadiveti likes this.
  4. dejan.jandric
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019

dejan.jandric , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 8, 2019 :
    App type : Music downloader with album art and good quality (320kbps)

App name : Deezloader Remix

I use this application on my mobile phone and my desktop computer. You can search songs, artist, albums, top 40 charts etc. Clean, minimalistic and without virus threats. App can be buggy sometime, but on rare ocassions.

This is an app you cant download over the Google Play Store. Instead, you'll need Telegram app, and then in search bar type DEEZLOADER REMIX MOBILE. After downloading the lastest version, you will need tokens to log in. You can do that also with Telegram, by typing into search bar DEEZLOADER TOKENS. Copy and paste into log in panel and you are in.

Also you can search songs and artist by country.

NOTE : You can download app also over Github, if someone is interested I will drop a link down below in the comments.

1573209296532.jpg

1573209296570.jpg

jp2373 likes this.
  5. elanglois
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2019

elanglois , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 8, 2019 :
    I'd like to second this! I've been using FX including the root and network extensions for years. The SSH file system support is amazing, the text editor is top notch and the web interface to your phone is like a whole extra app of its own. Plus app maintenance, archive support, and so much more. Its the perfect file manager!

6. mustafabhatkar
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

mustafabhatkar , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    App type: Tools
    App name: Caption 8
    Get hashtags and caption for your photo in seconds!
    Want some relevant hashtags and captions to complement your photos and get more exposure on Instagram and Facebook.
    If the answer is yes then this app is for you.
    Caption 8 generates hashtags from your photo using machine learning and then suggests relevant captions. you can add more hashtags to your photo and browse through the suggested captions before sharing it.
    Caption 8 adds trending hashtags, location hashtags from photo location, and you can also save your favourite hashtags which can be added to every photo.
    You can also browse through the hundreds of quotes from various authors from around the world and share it easily on any app.
    So the next time before you upload a photo to Instagram or Facebook just Caption 8
    1573210547837.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.havabee.caption8

aneesh.ameer and Sritejkadiveti like this.

8. Harsha09
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

9. shashank871
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

J1575365444859 likes this.
  10. Abdikadir
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2019

11. Caomhin
    Jelly Bean Nov 8, 2019

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Nov 8, 2019 :
    App Feedly Smarter News Reader.

Excellent for getting your up to the minute news, tech, sport or whatever you wish to view. Just set it up for the RSS sites you want. Setting up is simple, just put in the home address if the site, it will locate the RSS feed and let you choose the ones you want. You can then sort them into groups. It also has suggestions for you to setup. Many features in settings and has dark mode.

1573223649153.jpg

1573223649185.jpg

1573223649224.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devhd.feedly&gl=IE

13. reference2myself
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

reference2myself , Nov 8, 2019 :
    App type: music player/streamer

D-sub for subsonic

I use this for streaming music from my PC at home to anywhere else in the world in combination with a subsonic server, though actually I use airsonic for the server which is an open source community maintained fork of subsonic. Dsub is great for streaming or playing locally cached files. Has black or white themes, great ui, all the features u need. I set it up with a large cache so I'm never redownloading anything that I've listened to recently and always have a lot of music stored on my phone for offline play. If u have a subsonic server I'd say this is the best client. If u don't have one then u should check it out, basically puts your whole home music library in the palm of your hands. Open source and available on Google play and f-droid.

1573227355607.jpg

1573227355644.jpg

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=github.daneren2005.dsub

DSub (Play music across the network) - https://f-droid.org/app/github.daneren2005.dsub

14. Sarthak1plus
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019

15. Zima_Blue , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Swejuggalo

App type: customization

Wallpaper changer.

Make your own live wallpaper with rotatated wallpaper pictures of your own choosing. Automatic rotation based on time, change at unlock, change in a order or random... Up to you.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.wallpaperChanger

View attachment 1177446

hi,

this app is not working in Android/OnePlus 10.0.1
    It's stop working if you choose a album!

it's working only up to Android 9!

i contact the dev and he don't know why it is no more run in OnePlus 10. On his stock Android 10 it's run! But not for Oneplus?!?!

if any know how to run in Android 10.0.1?

16. reference2myself
    Donut Nov 8, 2019

reference2myself , Nov 8, 2019 :
    App type: Facebook client

Frost for Facebook

I don't trust the official Facebook app nor do I like all the resources it uses up. I've tried all the alternatives and this is the best one I've ever used. Great ui, dark and AMOLED themes, loads of features. If you're looking for a Facebook/messenger alternative then check it out. Open source too!

1573227991875.jpg

1573227991913.jpg

releases available from the GitHub repo here
    https://github.com/AllanWang/Frost-for-Facebook

and on f-droid here
    Frost for Facebook (A fast and extensive third party wrapper for Facebook.) - https://f-droid.org/app/com.pitchedapps.frost

TheMuPPeT likes this.
  17. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro Mirror Gray , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Working perfectly for me since first 10 beta.
    Not sure why you have a problem with it. Reset it (wipe its data) and make sure it has storage permission and allow everything it asks for.
    Bought it. Here is my settings.

1573228162818.jpg

1573228162862.jpg

Zima_Blue likes this.

19. Gulsarora
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019

Gulsarora , Nov 8, 2019 :
    APP TYPE: Blackberry Hub

I haven't find any other app even cheap imitation of it. It clubs all your communication accounts be it SMS, Emails, social media accounts in one single app. Thus you can read all your messages, mails in that same app without opening multiple apps. The best part is you can reply to all these platforms from the same hub itself. so no need of dealing with multiple apps for communicating on different apps. but alas not many people like it, i don't know why. for me it's a must have app.

20. Lawson_87
    Eclair Nov 8, 2019

A1569189439899 likes this.