[Answered] The Camera Compression is NOT Fixed in 3.x

1. maidmarcia
    Froyo Mar 22, 2017

maidmarcia , Mar 22, 2017 :
    I'm ready to give up on this phone and start looking for an alternative.
    The camera still hasn't been fixed and as of last night, my home button is dead yet again.
    It has died on me many times before but I've always been able to reboot it and fix it... This time it won't fix so now I am working with a phone without a functioning home button.
    This is such BS. I will never recommend OnePlus products to anyone again.

2. janbd99
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2017

janbd99 , Apr 28, 2017 :
    Still the same problem with 3.5.8 update. Feeling very disappointed. The camera is probably the most important part on my phone and the pictures it takes are HORRIBLE since the update that came last summer. How can this issue still exist? I am/ was One Plus fan but seriously considering if I should buy one plus ever again.

3. maidmarcia
    Froyo Apr 28, 2017

maidmarcia , Apr 28, 2017 :

Don't buy another One Plus.

They are screwing me over. I have had my phone for 1 1/2 yrs and my home button stopped working (which is a KNOWN defect) and they refuse to fix it for free. They expect me to pay $300 minimum to have it looked at.

With the camera being so terrible and the customer support being disappointingly terrible as well, I will never buy another One Plus and I am telling all my friends and family not to.

Such a shame. They had a bright future.

4. Mich O.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2018

Mich O. , Jul 2, 2018 :
    Hello @prabhu.anirudh,

This is from the OnePlus Bug Hunters.

If this issue persists on the latest build, please contact after sales support for further assistance - https://www.oneplus.com/support. This thread will be marked as 'Fixed' and will be closed.

Thank you and have a great one.