The Cost Effective Power Bank

1. sonygoup
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

sonygoup , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Mods if this can't be posted please removed at once!!

OK so I've been looking for a cheap power bank and I had like 6 USD dollars to spare, so I headed on to my favourite shopping site (eBay) and found really cheap 2600mah power banks(from China) where the battery could be replaced and/or upgraded. So I bought two last week, with battery's for about 4.50usd each and two 4200mah batteries for it (speciality batteries) that I'd swap out when they go bad cost 4usd for 2.

The power bank out put 5v 2.5a and its a steal of a deal. I would like to post link to where I got it but I'm not sure if I can so I will and say, mods please removed if a problem

(http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=301574347117&alt=web )Power Banks with 2600mah battery included [​IMG]

(http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191290831217&alt=web) 4200mah batteries this best IMO surefire
    [​IMG]
    IMO the best battery pack on a budge even though One Plus's battery bank is a great deal this here is for the poor man :D

Also there is guy on YouTube that did it when I was search while making the thread, link would be added later...

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015

ATPFR, ChrisTerp and MEBOE like this.
  2. sonygoup
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

3. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2015

4. scrivz69
    Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2015

ChrisTerp likes this.
  5. sonygoup
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

6. corchea
    Jelly Bean Apr 5, 2015

corchea , Apr 5, 2015 :
    about 10 bucks a 10000 mAh power bank.... and it works..... so, why be scare of purchasing in China?

sonygoup likes this.
  7. sonygoup
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

sonygoup , Apr 5, 2015 :
    lol u know u could buy each part of this power bank from the circuit power to battery from a US company which designed it? A guy on instruables did one with a 3d printed case check it out

8. Kapitan Nemo
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2015

Kapitan Nemo , Apr 5, 2015 :
    It's risky to talk about other products other than OnePlus' products.
    It's cheap alternative though for around 8$ but it has less than half of the power.

9. sonygoup
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

sonygoup , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Oh I knew that, that's why I stated if it offends the mods to remove it

10. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2015

ChrisTerp , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I got a similar power bank free for going to a lunch last year on the US's Power Africa initiative. It has Africare's logo on it but who cares - it was free. These take a long time to charge and to charge up your mobile device too.

Bought a OnePlus power bank Friday and waiting on delivery now. Like the power storage charge capacity and its size.

sonygoup likes this.
  11. sonygoup
    Honeycomb Apr 5, 2015

sonygoup , Apr 5, 2015 :
    I've watched a lot reviews with these things before I bought them and I've seen very few problems, it could just been that the battery itself was faulty
    But when I get mines I will post a full review

ChrisTerp likes this.
  12. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Apr 5, 2015

ChrisTerp , Apr 5, 2015 :
    Good going. Enjoy your power banks soon™ when they are delivered.