The Fellowship

1. toppertje
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

toppertje , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Youre guards have to keep in shape, he saw that and helped you (i think ;))

Broster and awkward_potato like this.
  2. Spotspid
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 4, 2014

Spotspid , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I have no idea how that happened....

Broster, awkward_potato and toppertje like this.
  3. sohma
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

sohma , Aug 4, 2014 :
    wow, things have gone downhill fast since I left haha o_O

4. Nano-oneplus
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

5. Spotspid

Spotspid , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Did you read through last night's threads when I was king?

Broster, awkward_potato and sohma like this.
  6. karasawette93
    Eclair Aug 4, 2014

karasawette93 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Hi there,

Thanks to garra8 for this good idea. "we don't like large and frustrating lists"
    I'm from paris, and i'm bored about them, i don't like large frustrating lists too...

If you can add me too , it would be great. As soon as I get my invitation, from here and elsewhere i will share it here.

Sorry for my english :)

Have a nice day

K

Broster, awkward_potato and aziz1to3 like this.
  7. sgs6909

sgs6909 , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Few reasons the OnePlus One should be your next smartphone...
    [​IMG]
    TheOnePlus Onecould well be the surprise smartphone of 2014 with its low, low price and headline specs.

There's a lot to get excited about with the One, and we've highlighted the main reasons why you might want to think about parting with your cash and pick one up at the first opportunity.

It's not all good news though, as you'll find out later, as this budget blowout also has a few issues, so put that money back in your wallet... for now.

The price is right
    The OnePlus One is cheap. Really cheap. Seriously - $299, £229 for a handset which has better specs than theNexus 5and matches theSamsung Galaxy S5,HTC One M8andSony Xperia Z2in a number of areas is an absolute steal.

OnePlus has also put the rest of the market to shame with the pricing of the 64GB model, which is just $50, £40 (around $AU70) dearer than the 16GB variant - that really sticks it to the likes of Apple where you'll find a $200 (£160, AU$260) discrepancy between the 16GB and 64GBiPhone 5S.

[​IMG]
    You can feel the power
    As we've alluded to, the OnePlus One comes very well equipped with a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM, Adreno 330 GPU.

It's Android Jim, but not as you know it
    At the heart of the OnePlus One you'll find Android 4.4.2KitKat- the latest version of Google's platform. That in itself is good news, but this isn't your standard version of Android.

No, this isCyanogenMod11S - a community driven program which embraces pure Android and enhances it with various additional features.

There's no heavy overlay like HTC's Sense or Samsung's TouchWiz; instead CyanogenMod is far more subtle in its implementation.

Something for your eyes
    One of the main features that usually suffers when a manufacturer attempts to roll out a low cost, yet "high-end", handset is the screen. That isn't the case on the OnePlus One.

You get a 5.5-inch full HD display on the handset which gives a high level of detail, making your movies, games and even emails look splendid.

It's not quite as defined as its flagship rivals as their slightly smaller screens (ranging from 5 to 5.2 inches) allow for a higher pixel density, and colours can look a little washed out on the OnePlus in comparison. On its own though you're unlikely to have any complaints.
    [​IMG]

8. Didier Verkest
    KitKat Aug 4, 2014

Didier Verkest , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Dude you are repeating yourself, check my contribution to this threat. I hunted my own 'invite'.
    I didn't sit & wait until the 'invite' falls out the fellowship tree.
    And yes I guard this threat and welcomes new members with a clear sentence....

9. Spotspid

Spotspid , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Where is your contribution?

10. keerthidec14
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2014

11. Antiverse
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

Antiverse , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I think he is trying to keep the thread a little cleaner and helps the newcomers on their way.. lol

12. Antiverse
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

13. Didier Verkest
    KitKat Aug 4, 2014

14. Spotspid

Spotspid , Aug 4, 2014 :
    I just don't know what hunting your own invite means and what his "contribution" is.
    I guess I could hit F5 and hunt my own... And no life it

15. Spotspid

Spotspid , Aug 4, 2014 :
    Excuse me? You could just answer my question?

16. swandog
    Froyo Aug 4, 2014

swandog , Aug 4, 2014 :
    No friends, please put me on list. Been trying to get ONEPLUS since March

17. skyfail

18. dremis
    Froyo Aug 4, 2014

dremis , Aug 4, 2014 :
    i am from spain and really need the phone becouse my actual phone is 4 years old and the screen is broken, and heard about the phone while searching for new one in internet XD

19. Roman G
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

20. toppertje
    Honeycomb Aug 4, 2014

toppertje , Aug 4, 2014 :
    That's not good....