The final round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! Check the replies from OOS team!

1. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Implementing all 7 IDEAS is kinda difficult for the team, but rejecting potentially useful IDEAS is wrong...

Dineshrathore likes this.
  2. Dinesh_Rathore
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2020

Dinesh_Rathore , Nov 16, 2020 :
    TRUE SAID BRO.. @Oreo.

3. Dinesh_Rathore
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2020

Dinesh_Rathore , Nov 16, 2020 :
    seriously bro feeling very sad about all these ideas

4. Teja77990
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2020

5. Philip_Han
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2020

6. sandy_yp_7
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2020

7. sandy_yp_7
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2020

sandy_yp_7 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 16, 2020 :
    @OnePlus if you know what to implement and what to not... Then why Oneplus bring IDEA 2.0 . OnePlus should go for customers views as large numbers of customers had a choice to implement Oneplus Dialer in NORD and 8T . Disgusting.... Don't bring IDEA 3.0

Starcommander and Dineshrathore like this.
  8. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 16, 2020

dsmonteiro , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Hi Oreo.,

The idea behind IDEAS was never to adopt 7 IDEAS per round but rather, consider and reply to the 7 most voted IDEAS each round. This can lead to a great number of scenarios, ranging from 0 ideas implemented and 7 ideas implemented per round.

As we tried to make it clear from the start, we still need to consider each and every idea's feasibility and how it matches with our software philosophy and the experience we want to achieve. If we were implementing ideas without going through these steps, we would be doing a disservice to our users.

9. dsmonteiro

Hi Sandy,

Most, if not all, feedback about bringing back the OnePlus Dialer seems to be related to the call recording logic. As mentioned in the replies, the software team is discussing that with Google already. Is there any other reason why you'd like to see OnePlus Dialer returning?

Starcommander, YRJ and the_o2 like this.
  10. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 16, 2020

YRJ , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Thank you @Zach X. and the OOS team for giving my Idea a look! Honestly, I did not expect it but I'm glad.

The reason I suggested this idea is because I have been in a situation where I wished that I could keep my phone from dying before I reached home. All I needed was a few extra minutes of boost.
    I hope with power diet we can finally bid farewell to our low battery anxieties.

Thank you again :)

Starcommander likes this.
  11. sandy_yp_7
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2020

We are also missing "Speak Caller ID in Earphone mode" which has been given in oneplus dialer. In Google's messaging app there is problem while linking UPI. I linked UPI by installing Truecaller messaging app. That's why we hate Google's Communications App. Carrying Oneplus brand and using third party app to link with UPI , DOESN'T SOUND GOOD. And we love OnePlus Dialer features. It is unique by having own dialer(Oneplus Dialer). PLEASE LOOK OVER THIS AGAIN. please go for customers choice.

12. dsmonteiro

Different customer want different things. While you may prefer one dialer, other can prefer the other:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/opteam-please-add-default-google-suite-app-on-your-os.857885/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oneplus-we-want-google-stock-apps.838402/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/please-add-support-for-google-dialer.783780/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/can-we-get-the-google-dialer-please.761338/

Still, you can use the Feedback Tool on the Community app to provide input on the things you want to see improved regarding the dialer experience.

13. sandy_yp_7
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2020

How many likes they have got in their threads??? And go and see about OnePlus Dialer there are too many likes for Oneplus Dialer threads.. and who are demanding for Google Dialer they itself using oneplus dialer in their phones. OnePlus messaging have problems while linking UPI in NORD. NORD users are installing third party messaging app to link UPI ... I installed Truecaller messaging app to link with UPI. And using oneplus brand and installing third party app.. it's really disgusting.

14. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 16, 2020

Oreo. , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 16, 2020 :
    No comments over that. Just give XPs and medals that's it.

15. sandy_yp_7
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2020

16. Dinesh_Rathore
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2020

Dinesh_Rathore , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Right said bro...
    See they don't reply for this truely said bro @sandy_yp_7

17. Oreo.
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 16, 2020

Oreo. , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Also, in order to compensate for 2 duplicate ideas, 2 ideas were brought in the last moment and 1 was brought in just to reject it?
    You could've seen some better IMPLEMENTABLE ideas among the staff picks.

18. Dinesh_Rathore
    Honeycomb Nov 16, 2020

Dinesh_Rathore , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 16, 2020 :
    Hi

You can check their how many likes and comments got on there post. And sir for two, three post's OnePlus implementation the Google phone dialer and messaging applications to OnePlus device's this is ridiculous. Seriously i am telling to you and to OnePlus company you're going lose so many customers in future and me i am going to leave now only this OnePlus 8T Device is my last Device. Totally disappointed and fed-up.

I didn't accept this from OnePlus. Shit