The final round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! Check the replies from OOS team!

1. T1597322620660
    Donut Nov 26, 2020

2. zwillmaster1
    Cupcake Nov 28, 2020

zwillmaster1 , Nov 28, 2020 :
    I am down for whatever you guys want to add i am excited about the multiole media volume thing that is amazing. the only the feature i would like is the hold volume up while screwn is locked to skip songs and i will have everything i want out of this phone tysvm

3. SharmaDiwakar
    Cupcake Nov 29, 2020

4. KhelRock , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Dec 3, 2020 :
    The new gaming mode for oneplus update is good and nice, but can you add some social media not only the Instagram or WhatsApp but also sa FB apps and Messenger Also the YT this will be massive for oneplus game mode, because if your dead or die in game you can view or visit the social media even you will not available to close the game and i have also a complain the if you swipe down the screen the notification will show, can u make a some changes the if you activate the Fnatic mode you will not available to swipe down the notification unless you will deactivate the Fnatic mode.... And also you cannot go to screen home if you will not deactivate the Fnatic mode i hope i can help for this idea.
    View attachment 1503573

View attachment 1503574

View attachment 1503576

View attachment 1503577

5. OMIsie11
    Eclair Dec 3, 2020

6. Amitbmu
    Cupcake Dec 17, 2020

7. eastbay
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 23, 2020

eastbay , via OnePlus Community App , Dec 23, 2020 :
    I feel if oneplus, starts concentrating on it's marketing in the USA🇺🇸. I feel More promotions, more adds on TV. Billboards, trains, buses. Just blanket the US with beautiful advertising. We can Try to get John Legre to do some. And a bunch of nobody's. I'll challenge anyone if this doesn't double ⏫ sales in the USA. I'll eat my hat 😋🥳.promos and marketing!!! 🇺🇸🤞⏫ Bottom line double ⏫ your profits.

puccellino likes this.