The final round of IDEAS 2.0 is out! Check the replies from OOS team!

1. Joseinf10
    Eclair Nov 8, 2020

Joseinf10 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 8, 2020 :
    Specially for the 8 Pro users you mean, the real beast

2. aravind_18
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2020

aravind_18 , via OnePlus Nord , Nov 8, 2020 :
    Idea 2,6 was good pls go for it and extra one data usage to be notify for each day. How much data we used per day we can't identify unless use app to know. If it show in notification bar is easy to know us.

3. ObamaKaMama
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2020

aravind_18 likes this.
  4. Itz_csr
    Donut Nov 8, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  5. Bhargav khakhkhar , via OnePlus 6T , Nov 8, 2020 :
    Can you guys Add Hold gesture in oneplus buds. We can just have two functions available on Oneplus buds, one on each side. It would be so much better if we could have function like hold left earbud to activate google assistant.

I have play/pause in one side and next track in other. I need google assistant on the go and In noisy area it's hard to shout or say the command. Hold anyone earbud for Google assistant (or any other function) would be much appreciated.

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  6. H1603371075773 , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Nov 8, 2020 :
    Idea no. 6 is most needed..and if oneplus is obligated to comply with the terms of google-dialer and not in position to replace with oneplus dialer then the last sort they may opt for could be to make such an arrangement where the disclaimer that the call has been recorded may be merged with the caller tune and the user should not be required to turn on call Recording in every call and create an awkward environment for both the persons on call. (In present scenario it is really creating an awkward moment where the announcement that call has been recorded is creating major issues especially when you talk with your regular clients.) With due respect to tech team of oneplus, solution to this problem is most needed.[e]1f490[/e]

7. Anton_Yamkovoy
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2020

Anton_Yamkovoy , via OnePlus 6 , Nov 8, 2020 :
    I think it's a good idea to make a single oneplus font throughout the system, so that both Cyrillic and Latin are supported without any issues. navigation bar and navigation gestures (left and right) with its bottom bar you can make just a transparent it's not necessary to pick a color for it.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020

8. Yogesh_P
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

E1595512529892 likes this.
  9. faizan_ahmad xyz
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2020

10. cajawed , via OnePlus Nord Gray Onyx , Nov 9, 2020 :
    I just want OnePlus to work on their Camera Application. I am using Oneplus Nord and I think that the camera of this phone can do wonders if a little nit of improvement is made by the developers.

11. Anuradha.
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

Anuradha. , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Idea 7 : Please provide an option to set whether we want notification dots (app badges) or numbers because I just hate notification numbers . Samsung already has it and I want it to be introduced in OnePlus as well.

12. Naman Panwar
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

13. _i_Am_Avvi_
    Froyo Nov 9, 2020

14. Phantom_Pouet likes this.
  15. mahendar512
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2020

Abhishek654 likes this.
  16. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. , Nov 9, 2020 :
    Hey!
    Haven't you seen the other 2 rounds? A total of 21 IDEAS were shortlisted.
    Check out results of Round 2 and Round 1 !