The first OnePlus 2 invites

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raggy Froyo Jul 26, 2015

Raggy, Jul 26, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

Friends,

The OnePlus 2 launch is almost upon us – can you feel the hype? For fifteen months we’ve been working towards this day. We’ve already launched a new website to gear up for the launch, sometimes even showing off a few things that weren’t meant to be revealed just yet.

With a new device comes a new and improved invite system. As Carl has already mentioned, invites are still a necessity, but we’re striving to make the process as painless as possible thanks to more inventory, a reservation list, and a quicker rollout of shareable invites.

For the first month, invites will follow two principles:
    1. Our early and most fervent supporters will be prioritized, those of you who have helped us spread the word and grow OnePlus from an unknown company to where we are today. Specifically, I’m talking about phone smashers, early forum members, early purchasers and the most active OnePlus One invite evangelists. We want to show you our gratitude by offering you some of the first invites to purchase the OnePlus 2.

2. An option for everyone. Don’t worry, we haven’t forgotten about everyone else -- all our fans are important to us. There will be a variety of ways to get invites, you’ll have to work for it in contests and/or other promotions-- but you will receive the invites quickly. Stay tuned on the forums and social media or subscribe to our newsletter for more information about events.
    For those who just want to receive an invite when we have stock, we’ve also created the new reservation list. This list will move on a first come first serve basis. Every day, we will evaluate our production and inventory situation to send out as many of these invites as possible. No hassles. Just put down your email address and wait for the invite to come. Everyone on the list will eventually receive an invite.

The first invites will start trickling out shortly after the launch (or maybe even during :)). After you buy a OnePlus 2, invites to share will arrive to you way sooner than what we were able to do in the past, so stay tuned!

Last but not least, don’t forget to add *@oneplus.net to your email white list to ensure the invite doesn’t land in your spam folder.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015

2. barb Marshmallow Jul 26, 2015

barb, Jul 26, 2015 :
    Thanks for the info

"The first invites will start trickling out shortly after the launch (or maybe even during :))."

:):):)

And this:
    "" and the most active OnePlus One invite evangelists.We want to show you ourgratitude by offering you someof the first invites to purchasethe OnePlus 2."

:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015

3. dezufnoC Gingerbread Jul 26, 2015

dezufnoC, Jul 26, 2015 :
    Nice... noticed the change on the website. Good to know that invites can start trickling in while the launch is happening! :):):) I likes!!!

jimishshah, Paldron, kowshik and 88 others like this.
  4. PVS Kharoud Lollipop Senior Moderator Jul 26, 2015

5. nevillejb75 Froyo Jul 26, 2015

nevillejb75, Jul 26, 2015 :
    I hope these invites don't take to long.
    Went crazy last time waiting. Hopefully they'll go out quicker this time :)

6. artikra1n Froyo Jul 26, 2015

artikra1n, Jul 26, 2015 :
    I cannot wait! And with this new invite system I'm hoping to get the 2 soon! Thanks for all you do, OnePlus!

Paldron, kowshik, ARUN2732 and 40 others like this.
  7. VISHNU PRASAD Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 26, 2015

VISHNU PRASAD, Jul 26, 2015 :
    YAA...this s super cool...thank god i got to notice this new info first itself....i m going crazy waiting for my own op2

8. TreasureHunter Froyo Jul 26, 2015

9. feluda KitKat Jul 26, 2015

10. Swathi K Honeycomb Jul 26, 2015

11. EpicSwirly Jul 26, 2015

12. Matt7262 Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 26, 2015

13. Rick Manders KitKat Community Expert Jul 26, 2015

De Gruijter, kowshik, Ketan1 and 18 others like this.
  14. joe1.joe2 Honeycomb Jul 26, 2015

kowshik, Pfevereiro, Iqra_R and 25 others like this.
  15. dustbunnyck Jelly Bean Jul 26, 2015

16. Wilbert harmoinen Cupcake Jul 26, 2015

17. redrunnerbeans Honeycomb Jul 26, 2015

18. ChrisTerp KitKat Jul 26, 2015

ChrisTerp, Jul 26, 2015 :
    Thanks for info.

Do we get invite cards or is that just some slick marketing pics?

UPDATE: Signed up yesterday on Invite Reservation list and was something like 1681 or 1689, now just looked and I'm 126,XXX? Early member doesn't mean much - thanks OnePlus :eek:

Signed up early yesterday, later last night plugged my email in again to see if it would give me my number. Hope that didn't move me back as it looks like OnePlus changed up system with an email you need to confirm is sent out to you; that didn't happen when signed up first time, just got an email back from OnePlus stating I'm "on the list."

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015

19. logan989 Gingerbread Jul 26, 2015

logan989, Jul 26, 2015 :
    I got 3 of my friends in Houston to buy the OPO, and gave away my three invites! Excited to be one of only a few in Houston to buy the OPT. My friend who works for T-Mobile was the one that got me interested, I'm glad he did!

20. mohakvijay Donut Jul 26, 2015