The first OnePlus X invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. berkeczi
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2015

2. DPontifex
    Eclair Nov 8, 2015

DPontifex , Nov 8, 2015 :
    Has anybody in Canada or the US received an invite? I had one but I wasn't allowed to use it.

darania likes this.
  3. WiseyCan
    Froyo Nov 8, 2015

WiseyCan , Nov 8, 2015 :
    Yes, people have received them if they were super quick to register for one on the 29th, and were lucky enough to receive one of the 10 000 invites they distributed then. If they didn't, everyone else in North America seems to be waiting for them, and they likely will be distributed as the sale date of the 19th gets closer.

4. clholm
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2015

clholm , Nov 8, 2015 :
    Hi, when you check the store for an "X" Cover, its states "out of stock" for all covers. Are they all out of stock ? - or are you first able to buy a cover, when you have an invite. Not much fun with a phone without a cover. Like the X - with a cover ... :) all the best.
    [​IMG]
    It’s great to see so many people interested in the OnePlus X! If you signed up for the reservation list, you’ll be one of the very first to receive a OnePlus X invite.

We will start rolling out invites for the OnePlus X today. This will allow you to claim the invite before our official purchase date. You’ll be able to purchase from November 5 in Europe/Hong Kong/India, November 19 in North America.

Don’t worry, we’ve learned from our mistakes, and our warehouses are better prepared. We also plan to sell by invites alone for only the first month of sales. Just like the OnePlus 2, the invites for the OnePlus X will be valid for 72 hours to claim and 24 hours to buy.

For the first month following launch, we’ll distribute invites to the following four categories:
    • Contests & events
    • Our early supporters and loyal customers
    • Reservation list
    • Shareable invites
    The rollout will start with all of the tiers at once, and we will do our best to do this as fast as possible within November. As mentioned in the blog post - starting December we’ll have weekly open sales![/QUOTE]

5. ctacik
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2015

ctacik , Nov 8, 2015 :
    Hey guys, just broke my one plus one. I'm in Europe, if anyone has an invite for one plux X i would REALLY appreciate it

6. Souter
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2015

7. feluda
    Lollipop Nov 8, 2015

8. vinay235
    Eclair Nov 8, 2015

9. Deimos
    Froyo Nov 8, 2015

10. 990909
    Cupcake Nov 8, 2015

11. stanfse
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

stanfse , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Hello Ive received invitation for buying one plus x, I have already used it and time is rolling out but for some reason I cannot placed item into the basket. Where can i found some help about it

???

12. phantom5
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

phantom5 , Nov 9, 2015 :
    I can't wait for OnePlus X .... what's the status and how can i get Invite for North America??

13. Trevorneedsaninvite
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

Trevorneedsaninvite , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Lol I really want a OnePlus X but building an awesome computer for Christmas.

14. carl_gadget
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

15. Deactivated User
    Nov 9, 2015

16. goodpak
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

goodpak , Nov 9, 2015 :
    ahhh i'll be in the states Nov 21st for 2 weeks~ I hope I can get an invite by than~ hehe:)

17. 1eon
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

18. WiseyCan
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

WiseyCan , Nov 9, 2015 :
    It's going on sale in North America on November 19th. Only a small number of invites were received by people in North America as part of the first 10 000 they shipped out on the 29th. The best way for you to get one for North America is to sign up for the reservation list here on the website.

darania likes this.
  19. Ary.Somu
    Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2015

Ary.Somu , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Check with the Titans or use live chat with OP CS.

20. SaudSahli
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

SaudSahli , Nov 9, 2015 :
    19 of Nov
    all we have to do with OnePlus is waiting I want my OnePlus x very now
    \