The first OnePlus X invites!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antoinerev
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

antoinerev , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Just got an invite and plan to buy tomorrow at launch in France. I have been waiting for this a long time, looking for a cheap but reliable 5 inch phone with (near) stock android. The Nexus 5X price is crazy in France (479€ for 16Go) and I think the OPX will be perfect for me. Can't wait !!!!

2. HEAVYMACHINEGUN7
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

JohnG36` and Lefebure4444 like this.
  3. pejpi
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

pejpi , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Whoever can help with this question i would be greatful.

The thing is, i got my invite via email, clicked on the link and in prompted me to my account on oneplus, once there the timer started counting down so for now it says 1d 22hours. Is there something more i need to do to claim the invite or is that all and i need to wait for tomorrow ?

4. markonlee
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

markonlee , Nov 4, 2015 :
    One for me please! [Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015

5. Lefebure4444
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

Lefebure4444 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Can i pleas get one, i am stil walking around with an screen broken Samsung galaxy ace and really need a new phone.

6. djbenny1
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

djbenny1 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    is anyone else considering upgrading from OnePlus One?

the way i see it:

pros:
    smaller screen
    AMOLED screen
    better design and build quality
    better camera (?)
    better mobile network coverage

cons:
    only 16gb flash
    no NFC
    only 41,000 in Antutu - my oneplus one with same chip is 50,000!

other:
    SD card - im not sure about this. 64GB flash is enough for me and i would have preferred that. how does sd card work in android now? is there any difference between sd card and phone memory as far as the user is concerned?

7. san_dro
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

san_dro , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Anyone left?

8. JohnG36`
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

JohnG36` , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Can I get one my sister bday is in a month and I want to get this phone for her

9. JohnG36`
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

10. Amitmane_99
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

Amitmane_99 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Please let me know if you could share one with me.
    Thanks,
    Amit

11. dtosun
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

dtosun , Nov 4, 2015 :
    If you dont use it, please share it to me by using this method.
    [Removed by Moderator]

If you already have an account, go ahead and login before claiming your invite and change your email address to some other address. Hint: if you use gmail you can use + aliases. E.g. if youhaveone@gmail.com, you can useone+two@gmail.com.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015

12. WiseyCan
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

WiseyCan , Nov 4, 2015 :
    That's all you need to do, and it will let you buy it tomorrow once it goes live. That's what it's counting down to. Enjoy

13. Intellz
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

14. SithEngineer
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

SithEngineer , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I just got my invite but i can't redeem it. what should i do?! it says that the invite is only valid for the receiving recipient and that happens after i click in the redeem invite link in the email... :(

15. garpat32
    Eclair Nov 4, 2015

garpat32 , Nov 4, 2015 :

You arent logged into oneplus site with the same email address that its been sent too, thats why.

16. Schteven
    Eclair Nov 4, 2015

Schteven , Nov 4, 2015 :
    same here, i guess it will be available tomorrow (november 5th)

17. SithEngineer
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

SithEngineer , Nov 4, 2015 :
    the cool thing is that i actually am... the only reason for this not to work is because i entered my email (gmail) without dots when requesting for an invite because the input field didn't accepted my email with dots and for google, john.doe@gmail.com is the same as johndoe@gmail.com and when oneplus generates the invite (specially the URI in the invite email) it's matching the invite email with mine with dots and doesn't add up! now my question is: i tried to change my email to one without dots but havent received the confirmation email yet... when i get it, and i change my email to the one i got the invite, would i be able to reddem my invite??

18. raffaelsh
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

19. MathHolm
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

20. MisterTaab
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015