Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 21, 2015

2. singhnitinca
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 21, 2015

3. kapadiakeval522
    Eclair Oct 21, 2015

4. ruchirtrehan03
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

ruchirtrehan03 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I'd be so happy to see people posting "4 genuine buyers of OP2 available" LoL! :p Invites are flowing in like water!! :p

ronaksworld likes this.
  5. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

ronaksworld , Oct 21, 2015 :
    please ask your friend to post a screenshot about the order cancellation, also ask him to write to amazon to issue him a new invite as it was for some of his family member so he tried to order it from the same account, and didn't knew the policy of 1 device 1 account.

6. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

7. prabhdeepsingh
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

8. kapadiakeval522
    Eclair Oct 21, 2015

9. prabhdeepsingh
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

10. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

Cant help it Kapdia too many invites and very few takers since 12AM of 21st (Today) only gave away were like 5 invites.

kapadiakeval522 likes this.
  11. liad829
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

liad829 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    please please please
    my phone just dived in to the paravati river, im without a phone now in india.
    mo photos, no videos, no music, no way to communicate. really need a good phone right now.
    please pm me want to buy the op2 ASAP!
    tnx

12. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

You all need to give your facebook link then we give you an invite there.,

Once invite is given to you we expect you to purchase it right away and not wait as the invites given are close to expire, so if you get an error we require a screenshot too, if you miss then your blacklisted,

If the purchase is success you are to send screenshot which shows your name in the purchase order, you can mask your address details, but your name and order date and no is must to be visible.

13. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

So you have added it to your cart/purchased on HDFC Cash back offer and trying to sell it? i would suggest you visit OLX as you'r in the wrong place to trade.

View Page 1.

14. rinuzin
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

15. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

yesterday we had 111 invites total give away while i was awake was 15 max, So please consider this that we are going out best to give away invite, but there are not many buyers around and the flow of invite is way too much then consumers so many of them are about to be expire, if you wish to give it away directly try the OnePlus India fan page that's where i am now too trying to get users to get free invites which are donated to us by people like you.

rambabutj and pgidia like this.
  16. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

You need to give your facebook link then we give you an invite there.,

Once invite is given to you we expect you to purchase it right away and not wait as the invites given are close to expire, so if you get an error we require a screenshot too, if you miss then your blacklisted,

If the purchase is success you are to send screenshot which shows your name in the purchase order, you can mask your address details, but your name and order date and no is must to be visible.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015

17. jatin1011
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

jatin1011 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Guys just shared one more invite.. Plz share with someone in need..
    keep up the gud work..

ronaksworld likes this.
  18. liad829
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

19. rinuzin
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

rinuzin , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Here is my facebook link.https://www.facebook.com/rinoobb
    Please send me invite
    Thanks

20. ronaksworld
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

You need to give your facebook link then we give you an invite there.,