The Goodbye thread

1. cr0ss
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2014

cr0ss , Aug 5, 2014 :
    The law of many states that we all will get one except him. :p just kidding. :)

juanitolovesnoah likes this.
  2. NateBrune
    Froyo Aug 5, 2014

NateBrune , Aug 5, 2014 :
    Its a shame to see you go. I have been a member here for 4 days and have 4x the amount of messages you do, you should have tried harder.

ronnyhawks and juanitolovesnoah like this.
  3. trisha ramlogan
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2014

ronnyhawks likes this.
  4. juanitolovesnoah
    Honeycomb Aug 5, 2014

ronnyhawks and trisha ramlogan like this.
  5. ronnyhawks320
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 6, 2014

ronnyhawks320 , Aug 6, 2014 :
    You whiny ******* babies!!!! Man I've been waiting for this phone since the day is was confirmed officially!!!! I too have been waiting and waiting for at least one invite and haven't gotten one till this day. BUT am I here bitching and moaning? Absolutely ******* NOT!!!! You know what you do? The same thing I did!!! You search craigslist in your area for one!!!! I got a 64gb which was unopened the same day the guy I bought it from received it!!! And I'm proud to say I paid 450 cash. So carry on with your pathetic lives and make the choice as you will but I took matters into my own hands :) and also if I was to ever receive an invite, I'd buy another one!!!!!

6. oldthor
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

7. ronnyhawks320

ronnyhawks320 , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Looks like you don't really own one lol. Comes out to 400 if you order one. I paid 50 more. Now carry on with your pathetic life troll

8. juanitolovesnoah
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

juanitolovesnoah , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Main thing is you got one mate and the price wasn't bad either ;)

ronnyhawks likes this.
  9. nithinravi
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

nithinravi , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Enjoy your HTC mate! all the best :)

ronnyhawks likes this.
  10. Dogmaforu
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

11. oldthor
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

oldthor , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Your quite the negoiator!!! I won't keep you, I'm sure you have to go play with your new toy!!

12. brndnbnr
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

brndnbnr , Aug 6, 2014 :
    I think i get it now - this is a decent enough phone, slightly worse than the Xiaomi but cheaper. The OS is exactly the same as you can get on any android, but there is massive stock problems (similar to Xiaomi) and they are being covered up by making an invite system to try and make it exclusive and l33t.

I don't think it's working - except from this forum, it's looking to be the mobile world version of a boxeebox.

13. cooperzak

cooperzak , Aug 6, 2014 :
    you number is only 23863? You probably didn't have too long.....

14. BJBISANINJA
    Eclair Aug 6, 2014

BJBISANINJA , Aug 6, 2014 :
    "Your ignorance is incomprehensible" "moron" Christ I'm dealing with immature narcissists who legitimately believe they're better than other people because of their beliefs. You invent conflict for your own pathetic self satisfaction. You are the reason I don't want to wait for the phone.

15. dewmass
    Froyo Aug 6, 2014

dewmass , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Goodbye seems like the hardest word here. Lots of anger and upset. Might start a Hello thread to see if that's where the nice people hang

16. mike0miller

mike0miller , Aug 6, 2014 :
    3 months = cupcake
    I think I see the problem. :)

17. mike0miller

mike0miller , Aug 6, 2014 :
    and you're a Jelly Bean not a Cupcake

I think I see why you feel fine. Good work! :)

ronnyhawks and Mgos like this.
  18. Vilanch
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

Vilanch , Aug 6, 2014 :
    "Your ignorance is incomprehensible" isn't an insult, but an observation. I called you a moron to actually include an insult so that you could be right. You're welcome, idiot.

19. holy
    Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

holy , Aug 6, 2014 :
    Don't worry brother, i've been here for only 3 weeks too and now check my status. Some people create account, disappear and want an invite out of thin air when they get online months after... sheesh...

ronnyhawks and Mgos like this.
  20. ronnyhawks320
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 7, 2014