The Goodbye thread

1. NVag
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2014

NVag , Dec 3, 2014 :
    I lost patience and ordered the honor 6 and I have made the correct choice, and both on paper and in person the phone beats the one plus one by a mile, congratulations huawei :D Everything about the Honor 6 is bigger and better than the One Plus One, and A phone #ForTheBrave

praveen.jaiswal7 likes this.
  2. barb
    Nougat Dec 3, 2014

finaldentiny, Jevoly and aliabbas_m like this.
  3. silcare
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2014

silcare , Dec 3, 2014 :
    You
    You obviously feel aggrieved that u missed out on the OnePlus thus ur thread trying to make urself feel better. Enjoy ur Huawei or whatever it is. BTW... join their forum. I'm sure there are plenty of Huaweians singing the praises of their phone too...

4. barb
    Nougat Dec 3, 2014

barb , Dec 3, 2014 :
    :confused::confused:o_O

5. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Dec 3, 2014

Jevoly , Dec 3, 2014 :
    Merging into https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/the-goodbye-thread.39877/

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014

finaldentiny and barb like this.
  6. mattjames1980
    Donut Dec 4, 2014

mattjames1980 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    all the people who are slagging off windows phone, how many of you have actually owned a windows phone and used it for over 1 month? "my friend's cousin's sister played with one in a shop once and said it was sh*t"....."i've read the reviews and they have said...." is more reasonable

everyone's experience of a phone is unique to them as proved by the OP disliking his issues with his OPO, i have no doubt he has tried to fix them but has understandably become frustrated and is moving on....

people slagging off a system/OS that they have never used just annoys me

7. NITISH7777
    Honeycomb Dec 4, 2014

8. smaug42
    Jelly Bean Dec 4, 2014

smaug42 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Owned a Windows Phone? No, Used one over a period of time? Yes. Watched close friends fight the UI, and invent new swear words while using the WP? Yes.

I've had a Blackberry (work phone) - also an awful device with a horrible UI. I did like the keyboard part, but that's it.

I've owned an iPhone - something I will NEVER do again. The combination of severe restrictions on what you can do and the "we know better than you, so do things our way" attitude does not sit well with me. iPhones are fine if you don't want to use your brain.

Android phones are nowhere near perfect either, but they are the least annoying of the major choices. At least here I can adjust things to my personal preferences.

ronoldo and mattjames1980 like this.
  9. mangesh
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2014

mangesh , Dec 4, 2014 :
    All the best with your Lumia and hope to see you again when OPO2 will be launched.... Cheers

10. saminpgh
    KitKat Dec 4, 2014

ronoldo likes this.
  11. fmsilva
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014

fmsilva , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Yes , Lumia is a better phone !
    OpO is a china phone with an china suport ....

12. Himanshunaresh
    Froyo Dec 4, 2014

smaug42 likes this.
  13. Jnardo
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

Jnardo , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Sorry... but at this point I will buy something else, "probably Honor 6" I do not have time to play around here, I'm a serious person who works.

Bye bye

NVag likes this.
  14. Jevoly
    Marshmallow Dec 4, 2014

15. mwayner
    Lollipop Dec 4, 2014

mwayner , Dec 4, 2014 :
    LOL! The Honor 6 is a nice phone, especially if you're looking for an Android iphone, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a better phone than the OPO. emoticon-0136-giggle.gif Good luck and enjoy!:D

16. yetiweston
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 4, 2014

yetiweston , Dec 4, 2014 :
    I'm enjoying using the Lumia so far, Camera is exceptional. Yes the OS is lacking in areas but I can get all the apps I use in the windows store. Really liking the 6" screen size as well so hopefully the opo 2 comes with a similar size.

I have not listed the +1 for sale yet so may still keep hold of it to use again in the new year.

17. Mmastrangelo
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2014

Mmastrangelo , Dec 4, 2014 :

A friend of mine has a Lumia. Big honking 7+in phablet! It's a monstrosity. Word of advice, do not update from 8.0 to 8.1 he has had problems ever since he did.

ronoldo likes this.
  18. soriFern

19. KhalMinos

KhalMinos , Dec 4, 2014 :
    Too bad to hear that, my friend! Hope to see you bad in the future! Cheers!

20. seppy1819
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2014

seppy1819 , Dec 4, 2014 :
    So sad to see u