The Goodbye thread

1. Deactivated User
    Apr 21, 2017

2. mischa1981
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017

mischa1981 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    and apart of all of this. i don't know ANY other Cell Phone company to Release Software Updates so fast like oneplus. the Developers LISTEN to you. do you have that with Samsung? with Apple? with HTC? don't think so.

Even Samsung forces users to use a Beta Software on the new Galaxy s8 that is at best 50% complete. that is better? don't think so.

3. G_rich_jay_fhNW
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

G_rich_jay_fhNW , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Lol.
    Your ignorance is no longer blissful it would seem.

1plus5equals6, demmz and SwyZe like this.
  4. G_Mr_....
    Jelly Bean Apr 21, 2017

5. Rithari
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

Rithari , Apr 21, 2017 :
    You guys need to stop hating on these guys, I also experienced a lot of issues on stable builds, he's crying here because he's tired of having to deal with issues that shouldn't even exist, especially in stable builds. I understand why he has made the post, he just wants a phone that works. Sure some of you never had issues, lucky you, but a lot of other people had them. Leave him alone.

6. tbalnt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 21, 2017

7. Rithari
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

Rithari , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Can you not read? He's on stable. He's saying he's tired of being a beta tester because stable feels more like a beta than stable.

8. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow Apr 21, 2017

ghostofcain , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Its your choice whether to update if you are happy on an earlier build stick with it

fricy81 and Sun90 like this.
  9. D.o.E
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

10. joram11
    Donut Apr 21, 2017

joram11 , Apr 21, 2017 :
    "... stick with it"
    You want to be cool to act rude?
    You are acting like a little boy.
    An update is an update. Not meant to be a choice. Has to be working.

11. G_Joaquim_Aruja_BFDa
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2017

G_Joaquim_Aruja_BFDa , Apr 21, 2017 :
    Even I am patiently waiting for things to be normal since the nougat 7.0 update but things are just getting worse here. what a wonderful phone this is but donno y I feel the software developers are failing again and agian to fix critical issues.

12. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Apr 21, 2017

Mr. BG , Apr 21, 2017 :
    So, what's the deal here? OnePlus antics?

If you're not happy shut up and move on?

Only Fanboys may speak up? o_O

13. Saiduzzaman
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2017

14. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Apr 26, 2017

SoniaB , Apr 26, 2017 :
    Thanks for sharing.
    All the best to you and your next device.:)
    Thread merged

Sun90 likes this.
  15. Diogo Filipz
    Froyo May 17, 2017

Diogo Filipz , May 17, 2017 :
    its expansive but durable and full support!! Horrible experiense on OP2 not have good support!

Flagship killer vs good optimization? ios win!!

16. jizang
    Lollipop May 17, 2017

jizang , May 17, 2017 :
    good luck

17. SoniaB
    Head Moderator; Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator May 17, 2017

SoniaB , May 17, 2017 :
    All the best to you [​IMG]
    Thread merged

Sun90 likes this.
  18. Dinesh Bhat
    Eclair May 17, 2017

19. Matteo ascente
    Eclair Jun 11, 2017

Matteo ascente , Jun 11, 2017 :
    Dear OnePlus,
    All starts in the far 18 August 2014 when i ordered a OnePlus One. I was really enthusiast about the idea to have a smartphone with High end specs and CyanogenOS partership to bring the software performance to the top. I immediately bet on you and on your device, spreding the word and sharing invites to get people enter in the vip family of oneplus, yes vip because at the starts own a oneplus one was feeling like having an exclusive phone, and join in a little but cool family. The invite system was perfect to put the hype at the maximum level (you got it!).
    I was very happy about my purchase and the One was great! Fortunately i didn't get all the problem people has experiencing, only some touch issue fixed with the updates.
    I was very happy till the Cyanogen OS disband, but i've still stayed on your side, give fault to Cyanogen OS and not blaming you.
    Anyway i was happy with my oneplus and after the launch of the OP2 i decide to support again you and buy it! Because i trusted you and your seriousness. This time the price was higher but the phone seemed to have more expectation ahead.
    The things on the first months were good and the phone works well, not perfect but well, so i decided to support you more, buying the OPX, a very beautiful phone, but these 2 choices were the worst i could have...
    Now starts the worst part, and all the illusion will be lost.
    I choose OnePlus not only for the specs, but primarly for the promises. Because the first thing i read was "fast updates and 2 years support". The design was average, just a remix of Oppo phones and we Know that, but i don't care.
    Now for the OPO i can let go because was a CyanogenOS fault, but for the next 2 phone i can't.
    The MM update was release 9, and i repeat 9 months after the official google release. This didn't hope so well but a promise is a promise no? So Carl promise US Nougat.
    But roll back a second, it's not only about the nougat update it's also about some fix. After weeks of use i noticed my oneplus 2 had some ghost touch issue and the antenna network didn't work as before. Also on the other hand the little beauty the oneplus X didn't got the camera fix and it's production was stopped. That was a shame because i suddenly understood that the little OPX was an experiment failed badly, and maybe also the OP2.
    Now with the Article by Android Authority i've the confirm that i did a bad choice believing in you. I spent over 1000 Euro on your product to support you and what i got it's a MOCKERY! false promise, and issue never fixed.
    I repeat, I supported you and believe in you but now i lost my hope, and i can't afford your product anymore, because i already give you so much, not only my money but my time and my love, spreading the words of a rising star.
    So i want to say you good bye OnePlus, was a great race however, sad but great. I failed and you too, hope this can teach you something. Next time don't forget to take care of your costumers, because what makes a company great are the costumers, and Apple is the example.
    There are still a lot things to say, but my time is short and my english is bad, so that's all for me.
    Hope you can think about this and why not maybe apologize with us.
    Don't be scared we don't bite you, it's a little tip, some people will appreciate that, me also.

Goodbye OnePlus

sorry for the bad english

20. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Nougat Jun 11, 2017

drmartin and meatandy like this.