The Goodbye thread

1. prfraczek
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2019

prfraczek , Feb 18, 2019 :
    No, beta is like bmw but from car rental :) you will buy it but don't know when :)

2. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 18, 2019

malidan , Feb 18, 2019 :
    A simple question and you cant answer .
    Op's Pie was pretty Alpha by the looks of the 1.6GB hot fix, no.:tearsofjoy:
    January patch issued out of date and 2 MONTH before your next.
    But you have the nerve to talk about updates.:tearsofjoy:

PIE is PIE.

Matt 80 likes this.
  3. prfraczek
    Honeycomb Feb 18, 2019

prfraczek , Feb 18, 2019 :
    Yes, 1+ will be my next phone. And oneplus lags as well bat it is more because of android 'management' of running apps without priority to the visible app like ios.
    And Samsung shutter due to the bad optimisation Samsung UI and apps. Even new s9 without any apps installed same problem.

4. prfraczek
    Honeycomb Feb 19, 2019

prfraczek , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Yes, but pie for 1+ was released almost after release day. You've been waiting for year for beta.

5. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Is supposed to make some sorr of sense in the real world?
    So a custom rom on PIe is what? Seen as most are bug laced and not fit for retail consumption.:rolleyes:

Matt 80 likes this.
  6. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    No it wasnt release day and 4 months of bugs .wifi bluetooth, cell reception issues resulting in full rom hotfix is really nothing to boost about.
    You must have forgot people were downgrading because it was so bad.
    But that don't change the FACT that your security patch was out of date the day you recieved it, does it. :p

And my PIE beta is ahead does it.:p

And OP started bi- monthly updates does it.:p

And that official stats show Samsung to be amongst the best and OP ain't does it.:p

patches_table-02.jpg

Anyone can throw out an Alpha and call it an OTA.:tearsofjoy:

Matt 80 likes this.
  7. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

Discostu , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Why are you on this forum out of interest?

Of all your posts you constantly bag all over OnePlus and boast your Samsung device. Are you on the forums just to try and make us feel inferior because of the reasons you mention in the post I quoted?

I hate to break it to you but your Note isn't as amazing as you make it out to be. For over twice the amount of money (in Australian dollars) you are really only getting a few extra niceties like the S Pen, a better screen, and arguable a nicer design.

If you push any phone hard enough they will all have battery draining issues, heating issues etc.

8. Mondkalb
    Honeycomb Feb 19, 2019

Mondkalb , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Oh no :D the forum troll is back! :D

You are so unbelievable ignorant and dumb... Just hilarious [e]1f602[/e]
    OnePlus told you that they roll out updates bi-monthly, so they're not really outdated. Since important patches come still out of line if they're critical. And, we'll get *much* longer updates and even upgrades for our devices than you :)
    And about the list of "problems" you're referring to... Million of devices have been sold. A few, maybe hundred, users complaining about such problems. The big majority of users don't face them.
    In fact, I had never heat problems. Bluetooth, Cell and Wifi are very good and stable. Battery drain? Nope. 6 hrs+ SOT, charging every 2 - 3 days. The camera makes awesome photos, no blur or anything. Crisp, clear, just how it should be.
    Please, buy your beloved Poco phone and finally log out of this forum.

Discostu likes this.
  9. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    You on about the OP that drop apps for fun on 6Gb?
    The OP6 that throttled and burns for fun?

Samsungs optimisations are outstanding for the amount of hardware and the screens they pack.
    There's no clearing of caches like there is no tomorrow, factory resetting and factory image refreshing. that's system/ OS optimisation. reliability
    Not touch boost
    Pre loading
    Overclocking
    Running 1080P and less.
    And all the other tricks op use that make their devices skittish.
    Been there, seen it, done it and I dont believe the fairytales.;)

Matt 80 likes this.
  10. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Read you change logs.
    Talk to the guys in the US who had no call reception.
    Talk.to the guys with 3-4 hrs Sot
    Talk to the Guys who have BT dropouts
    Talk to the guys that have Wifi dropouts.
    Talk to the guy that reported 52° whilst playing PUBG, in his Labs review.

Do you think OP have been listing these issue since the OP6 was launched in OTAs because they dont exist?
    Do tell me there are no issue tell OP who have been fixing them.:tearsofjoy:

Matt 80 likes this.
  11. Mondkalb
    Honeycomb Feb 19, 2019

Mondkalb , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Have you talked to the millions of people who don't have any of those problems?

12. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

Why don't you talk to your fellow Note and S9 owners who have the following issues:

Camera problems: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Note-9-camera-freezes/m-p/387229#M4185

Glitchy software: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Note-9-Secure-Folder-isn-t-secure/m-p/461648#M6518

Battery draining: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5...terioration-after-Pie-Update/m-p/458469#M2131

Laggy and Glitchy software: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Galaxy-Note-9-lags-and-glitches/m-p/404774#M1386

Overheating:
    https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note-9/Note-9-Over-Heating/m-p/380645

Should I go on?

The minority do not make up the majority. As you can see, there are plenty of people who have issues with your amazing note / Samsung device however you don't see us bagging all over your forums about the poor quality of your devices.

Mondkalb likes this.
  13. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Who bags over OP?
    Security patch out of date, Is that down to me ?
    Bi- monthly updates is that down to me ?
    Buggy software is that down to me?
    Why would I try to make you feel inferior?
    A phone is a tool if you feel inferior because I mention a Samaung, buy a better device to boost your ego.
    The Note 9 isn't twice the price in the UK, intfact the OP6M cost more than a NOTE 9, so what your point.
    There is not of hardware in a Samsung device that isn't in a OP
    There is alot of R&D that goes into a Samsung that sees it have tech 2,3,4,5 years before you see it in a OP.
    On the drain matter across the 3's 5's,6's battery drain reports have increased substantially since the December updates. Which saw full rom hotfixes on each device, you make of that what you will.
    No issues on my Note 8 and No issues on my MI8.
    My MI8 gets pushed with PUBG NO heat, NO drain.

29% left with these stats ( stock)

Screenshot_2019-02-13-08-07-57-494_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2019-02-13-08-08-00-783_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2019-02-13-08-08-06-634_com.miui.securitycenter.png Screenshot_2019-02-13-08-08-09-850_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Matt 80 likes this.
  14. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

You are bagging on OnePlus. All you ever seem to do is post inflammatory things with little regard to anything or anyone else.

A quick look on Amazon for UK pricing of devices shows the OnePlus 6t at 499£ and the same base variant of the note 9 at 690£. Basically 200£ more for what exactly?

Note pricing: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-Note-128GB-Black-Midnight/dp/B07G7CFFDX

OnePlus pricing: https://www.amazon.co.uk/OnePlus-6T-RAM-SIM-Free-Smartphone-Mirror-Black/dp/B07HH9ZD4Y

You mentioned that I should buy a better device to boost my ego, I am curious where did you perceive that from? If anything your own bagging out of OnePlus and adoration of Samsung would seem to show that you are in fact trying to boost your ego?

I don't buy a phone to show off, I buy a phone to use.

Mondkalb likes this.
  15. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    You getting brave yeah, have you been to the support section on here?
    How many do you want me to go and fetch, there is no minority there kid.
    Like I said to someone else read your change logs , into month 8 and still Patching wireless connectivity.
    Make of that what you will

OP fans are way bragging
    OP fans say everything is crap but a OP
    OP fans are now crying because the Poco has stolen their limelight.
    All OP fans talk about now is UI because there are no firsts anymore. :p
    Just for fun
    Beat 2529 threads and 17900 posts in 3 months in the OPT support section. :rolleyes:
    Should I go on. :tearsofjoy:

Matt 80 likes this.
  16. ilovesoneplus
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

Matt 80 and malidan like this.
  17. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    What millions?
    Have you talked to them?
    OP post a limited change log built from the bug reporting thread.
    That is a fact, and not your opinion.:p

If you want to argue with fact take it with Pete and Carl. ;)

Matt 80 likes this.
  18. Discostu
    Jelly Bean Feb 19, 2019

Yeah I have actually. And i routinely help people out and with the vast majority of cases problems are down to user error or not understanding something which are then resolved.

Let's take a look at the Samsung community support form shall we?

USA community posts - 8,214 topics created
    UK community posts - 13,535 topics created (this is ONLY for the note 9 and S9 variants)
    EU community posts - 142,338 topics created

I'd say 17,900 posts for a global community is pretty good considering the above.

So again, you mention all these issues with OnePlus and there exists the exact same issues with Samsung devices. By using your logic there must be something seriously wrong with Samsung devices, software and support then.

19. malidan
    Marshmallow Feb 19, 2019

malidan , Feb 19, 2019 :
    Screenshot_2019-02-19-01-09-16-651_com.android.chrome.png
    IMG_20190219_011452.jpg

IMG_20190219_011437.jpg
    You said.

20.gif
    But a phone to show off
    20.gif

Matt 80 likes this.
  20. Discostu