1. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Sep 11, 2019

SoniaB , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Thread merged.

All the best to you [​IMG]

2. ToyKalibur
    Donut Sep 11, 2019

ToyKalibur , Sep 11, 2019 :
    I cannot believe what you have done to this one plus six. when I bought this phone it was the best phone I've ever owned. now with all the updates and everything that you have done to this phone, I cannot stand it. Bluetooth is always disconnecting randomly, Wi-Fi is always turning on when I manually turn it off ruining my internet connection. and of course the phone telling me that I've been on it for way too long when I'm using it for video calls. I'm not sure why you have done what you have done to this phone but I am not buying a newer one just to replace it because of how it's working. nope this phone is ruined for me and I'm sure it will make a great camera since it still takes awesome pictures. I am going to Samsung thanks for the short time that I had having the best phone I ever owned. I'll never buy another one thanks.

3. Matt 80
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

4. ToyKalibur
    Donut Sep 11, 2019

Matt 80 likes this.
  5. Cervantes
    Lollipop Moderator Sep 11, 2019

Cervantes , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Hi
    You have good luck
    Thread merged

6. Matt 80
    Lollipop Sep 11, 2019

Matt 80 , Sep 11, 2019 :
    No worries, enjoy your new Samsung.

ToyKalibur likes this.
  7. Geniusnow6
    Cupcake Sep 15, 2019

Geniusnow6 , Sep 15, 2019 :
    because of me a lot of people had bought a one plus, my wife have camera issues and now sound issues wit 3T, i had colour issues with 5. my students and friends are complaining so i'm thinking telling every body to buy something else and no one plus.sorry everyone.

8. ToyKalibur
    Donut Sep 18, 2019

ToyKalibur , Sep 18, 2019 :
    Here's another reason to leave.... OnePlus has an implemented mode called "Zen". This tells you, you have been on your phone too long and to do something else. But... here's another thing it does with no warning what so ever. I drive a truck so I'm on the phone for hours but now with Zen tiesld into the system, my calls get hung up on at 4 hours on the fn' dot! Happened twice in one day. How do you like that? Why must they mess with their customers like that? Guess they really don't like us. I'm over it. My new Samsung is at home waiting for me. I can't wait!

sutanshu likes this.
  9. himanshutak
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019

himanshutak , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 10, 2019 :
    @OnePlus_IN @OnePlus_IN @oneplus_support I officially announce that this OnePlus 6 is my last OnePlus phone. In future I am never going to buy or recommend anyone to buy a OnePlus device.
    #hateoneplus When I first purchased my OnePlus one I was really happy with the quality and durability of the phone. Later I purchased OnePlus 2, 3, 5 and 6, after every purchase I realised that the durability of the phones are getting lower in each series, but this one plus 6 is a height, I have spent so much money on fixing the glasses and screen of this phone, in that much money I would have bought a new phone, still this bloody phone got cracks again and this time I am done with OnePlus, I don't give a damn about the specifications of you phone every other company is giving that is cheaper price, I was with OnePlus for the durability of the phone but looks like OnePlus is also like any other cheap company now they don't care about the quality just in a race of selling mobiles like other companies. #hateoneplus #boycottoneplus #cheaponeplus #oneplus6 #goodbyeoneplus And one last thing, stop calling yourself OnePlus family. Go out and find the real meaning of family don't use such words in ur marketing strategies. u are just doing business, so better sell you products and go away, don't make people to put emotions, it hurts when felt cheated.

sutanshu likes this.
  10. Starcommander
    KitKat Oct 10, 2019

Starcommander , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Bye

11. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Oct 10, 2019

camohan , Oct 10, 2019 :
    Thread merged and good luck for all your future endeavors.

12. Matt 80
    Lollipop Oct 10, 2019

Matt 80 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 10, 2019 :
    1, This is a user forum, you're not speaking to oneplus.

2, Hashtags don't work here

3, Bye bye