The Goodbye thread

1. trimmer , via OnePlus 8T Lunar Silver , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Right... To be clear it's not phone - it's smartphone. That big difference. Secondly for that price phone should take better pictures. If it cost £250 max, that's the range of price for that quality. And thirdly... 8t is full of bugs, software and hardware issue (Yes, reported all to support min twice). But back again to pictures and camera.. smartphone is universal device and you expect picture quality with relation to price what you pay. And I not expected from 8t to be master of photography ( I will if I buy Samsung S20 or Huawei P40), bit quality of pictures are bellow expectations and below other phones ( sorry smartphones) on this price range. If I want use 8t for calling only or txt I will buy MyPhone for £40. [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]

AhmedAhdach and RajGyani like this.
  2. AhmedAhdach
    Froyo Dec 23, 2020

AhmedAhdach , Dec 23, 2020 :
    To Oneplus,

I was a proud onePlus fan from the earlier 5T. I have the 5T, 6T, 7 Pro and the 8 Pro. Almost €3000 value. I was a samsung fan before i doscovered OP. I switched to Oneplus because of the hardware-price ratio and the good regular software update. And people told me about the new brand Oneplus.
    But Since the 7 Pro, I am very dissatisfied, especially the very bad updates. I have never had such a bad experience as with this expensive 8 Pro. I had a lot of doubts with the release of 8 Pro, but Oneplus made many promises. So I was convinced not to go to the competitor. )Because i had Samsung Iphone on my mind). But I regret it a lot. It's like to possess a Lamborgini in front of the door, but the car doesn't work.
    So many people complain and you don't take them seriously anymore. Camera bad, no fixes, updates even worse {{promise of 1x per month updates, you have not kept for months ... all bugs that come, you do not fix, Since android 11, you have not realized any stable update, each update makes it worse, or previous bugs are simply ignored}}
    Customer service below par. Through all this disappointment, 2021 my choice will definitely be another brand. Since the launch of 8 Pro, one after another software problems, the stable updates are simply NOT STABLE at all, sometimes worse than the beta. I paid so much for the 8Pro, and just haven't been able to enjoy it. You just want to expand more and more, but instead of getting customers you just lose customers this way, and i am one of them. And yes, if anyone in my area asked, oneplus is a good brand, I will tell them, no ... they were, not anymore!!
    You have lost me, my trust in Oneplus is zero right now. Shame on you. Oneplus has one less customer, and my money no longer goes to their company. Mid-range phones from other brands are performing better than the high-end phones from Oneplus these days.🤐

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020

3. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 23, 2020

otto2 and Dresa91 like this.
  4. Tobikage
    Nougat Dec 23, 2020

5. KeepTransisting
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Dec 23, 2020

otto2 and Dresa91 like this.
  6. Colalex1
    Eclair Dec 23, 2020

Colalex1 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 23, 2020 :
    I think you do have a point. I've just transferred over from a Samsung S10 Plus to One Plus 8 Pro and I've found the camera to be poor and multiple flaws with the software updates that I've installed ie yellow tint problem etc. Most people are waiting on yet another software update to correct the know faults, but as soon as the update is posted, it'll create other issues. Seems to be never ending.

AhmedAhdach likes this.
  7. AhmedAhdach
    Froyo Dec 24, 2020

AhmedAhdach , Dec 24, 2020 :
    Totaly agree. That's why i am leaving Oneplus...They are no longer what they stood for.

8. João Carlos Chande
    Gingerbread Feb 7, 2021

João Carlos Chande , via OnePlus 5T , Feb 7, 2021 :
    It's been almost 4 years since I bought my first and only Oneplus device...it's been a good Ride..full of ups and downs.happy and sad moments..beeing the saddest when oneplus 5T went EOL
    Fun Moments with this device... specially when we got android 9 and 10...we could had got android 11 this phone has the specs for it...but unfortunately Oneplus didn't go that way...
    So I'm writing my farewell ..to Oneplus and saying hello to my new partner in crime Xiaomi mi 10 T pro..
    It's been. While since I got excited with a new device...!!
    And with everything Xiaomi in my house...tv ,mi box, phone , earbuds and router...its just a new beginning..and hopefully a brand new day...
    Goodbye and stay safe community!!

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021

9. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 8, 2021

Mr. BG , Feb 8, 2021 :
    You too Joäo ;)

Xiaomi is a great choice!

João Carlos Chande likes this.
  10. Z1558742335467
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2021 at 6:47 PM

Z1558742335467 , Feb 21, 2021 at 6:47 PM :
    I'm starting to think oneplus is pushing off update so we are forced to buy oneplus 9..... three months delay? I will admit previous updates where faster then all the sudden agh ....it sucks ....sapose to receive at least one update a month now since pandemic and didn't even see that patches delays ... software delays ....so I'm leaving oneplus been real but gotten old

11. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Feb 21, 2021 at 7:31 PM

12. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 21, 2021 at 11:03 PM

Mr. BG , Feb 21, 2021 at 11:03 PM :
    First post in a year and a half...
    [​IMG]
    And it's goodbye without hello

buntycubal, Bobbie63 and otto2 like this.