Nothing as bad as a broken hearted ex-fanboy

2. Tobikage
    Nougat May 21, 2021

Tobikage , May 21, 2021 :
    Why not permaban all people who post a goodbye thread ? :rolleyes:

3. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar May 21, 2021

Tokolozi , May 21, 2021 :
    They're free to delete their accounts themselves, no need to give the mods extra work!

4. Tobikage
    Nougat May 21, 2021

Tobikage , May 21, 2021 :
    Booo ! :rolleyes:

Arjun_Choudhry and Tokolozi like this.
  5. McJader
    Marshmallow May 21, 2021

McJader , May 21, 2021 :
    He's looking at you, @SJBoss :rolleyes:

6. movielover76
    Eclair May 27, 2021

movielover76 , May 27, 2021 :
    Well, it's been a good ride but I think I'm done with OnePlus for good. I loved oxygen os when I bought the 6T on launch day and I liked the OnePlus 7T that I'm now putting up for sale. But along the way the updates got slower and slower and the software quality seems to be nosediving.

I picked up a used Pixel 3 XL because I wanted to try Android 12, I was afraid that it would feel slow because it only has 4 GB of RAM, but honestly it's might just be a little faster than the OnePlus 7T on Android 11 and much less janky. I also never realized how delayed notifications are often on OnePlus devices, The battery on a used Pixel 3 XL is trash but I'll just carry a battery pack until I pick up a Pixel 6 pro.

On top of those issues OnePlus continues to screw over users who like flat screens, this year was the worst with them nonsensically removing OIS on the OnePlus 9.

Sadly OnePlus is just not the same company anymore.

7. J4t1np4r3kh
    OnePlus Accessory Tester May 27, 2021

J4t1np4r3kh , May 27, 2021 :
    Not really a general support thread, is it?

Nevertheless, I hope you have a better time with the Pixels!

Aaron2017 and GamingDoggo like this.
  8. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator May 27, 2021

OALEXANDER , May 27, 2021 :
    Thread merged

9. OALEXANDER
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator May 27, 2021

OALEXANDER , May 27, 2021 :
    Thread merged

10. ceejaycee
    Gingerbread Jun 6, 2021

ceejaycee , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 6, 2021 :
    I have loved One Plus since I first bought my OP5.
    I have upgraded many times... To the 5t, then to the 6, and lastly my once loved One Plus 7 Pro. I have watched update after update butcher this phones' battery life, cause some apps to stop working and just f**k up a once great device. The latest (and final) straw in the camels back is the pop-up camera. It worked fine (at least the 7 or 8 times I used it it did). Yes, I'm not joking, I have raised the front camera less than a dozen times total. I hardly use it, but it's the principle of the matter that really yanks my chain. I remember when the OnePlus 7 Pro was being advertised before its release, and 1 + bragged about how the phone camera could be raised and lowered 200,000 times with no appreciable wear and tear. Well, the camera Hardware didn't break, but the latest update boinked my front facing camera. It has to be the update, because otherwise it worked fine before the Android 11 update. I know this because I was going to sell the phone and I had tested most of the devices on the phone to see if they were working before I put it on swappa. Then, lo and behold, the Android 11 update is announced and I'm thinking yay! I decide not to sell the phone. Well, a few months later, I tried to raise the front facing camera today to take a selfie with some friends. I had not used the camera since I tested it before I was going to sell it Well, guess what. Yep, the front facing camera doesn't work now. I have not dropped damaged or in any way done anything to the phone that could have caused the hardware inside the camera to malfunction. I do not care what all the Fanboys say, that update effed my camera up. Now, every single place that I see this mentioned by anyone people are saying ' it's a hardware issue its 2 years old'. That is a crock. 1 plus just keeps falling farther and farther away from the company that they were when I started buying their products.
    Now, the extremely slow update cycle for the OnePlus 7 Pro (a flagship model that is only 2 years old) shows me that one plus is only interested in cultivating new customers & not interested in keeping their old ones. It makes me cringe a little to say this but it looks like my next phone is going to have to be a Galaxy S21 Ultra. It makes me really sad that I can't stick with one plus, who I have liked since the beginning. However, their current behavior and developing trends are forcing me to make this decision. Looks like Mr. Pei saw the writing on the wall for One Plus. I am following his lead and bailing out. I wish all of you the best. I hope that maybe someone will smack some sense into Mr. Lau before my next 2 year cycle is done.
    (who knows, Samsung could be really great now... I haven't owned one since the Touch Wiz days, so I have high hopes.) Peace!

Krteczek likes this.
  11. Artemus.
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 6, 2021

Artemus. , Jun 6, 2021 :
    [​IMG]

12. otto2
    Photography Expert Jun 6, 2021

otto2 , Jun 6, 2021 :
    So instead of contacting Oneplus support you re investing your time here?
    Good luck with your new device.

Mr. BG, Tokolozi, ghostofcain and 7 others like this.
  13. Does!Compute
    KitKat Jun 6, 2021

Does!Compute , Jun 6, 2021 :
    Ssshhh. Let him go ;)

Mr. BG, t.gd, Caomhin and 3 others like this.
  14. Krteczek
    Eclair Jun 9, 2021

Krteczek , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 9, 2021 :
    What support you absolute ignorants???? Support is the worst in the world of phones and they won't admit your warranty for simple scratch as "not valid cuz mechanic damage" what a joke u are. I wish you had to solve anything with ur phone actually,not being toxic here at a guy who is right.

15. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jun 9, 2021

pablofg1978 , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Thread merged

16. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 9, 2021

Mr. BG , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Sorry to see you go man.

But I get what you say..

Tokolozi and otto2 like this.
  17. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Jun 9, 2021

Tokolozi , Jun 9, 2021 :
    I lost interest after seeing it didn't use proper paragraphs. Gives me a headache just looking at it.

Mr. BG likes this.
  18. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Jun 9, 2021

Mr. BG , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Hi, OnePlus staff and Customer Support don't read this. You can give your feedback on the feedback section, but I'm not sure it works.

Goodbye Thread is certainly not the right place to give feedback, only thing here are some old, obsolete trolls, and Pablo who uses this place as one of his dumpsters.

Krteczek and Tokolozi like this.
  19. Krteczek
    Eclair Jun 9, 2021

Krteczek , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 9, 2021 :
    Wow I see him now 😂😂 head of moderators LOL

20. Joemtz70
    Froyo Jun 11, 2021

Joemtz70 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 11, 2021 :
    Oneplus series it was good while it lasted but going on two years and still the updates are all jacked up and nothing works right. I'm surprised I'm able to send this. Only other option is Samsung's at least their updates ain't jacked up.