The Grand Theft Auto III's 20th Anniversary!

1. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2021

Girish.Pranav , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Hey everyone!
    As @Bhaveee already made a thread back in August about how nostalgic these games are and they're getting remastered, I just wanted to make a thread to highlight and celebrate this amazing occasion.

animation.gif

Today, October 22nd is an important day for the Grand Theft Auto franchise. GTA III, the first-ever 3D GTA game was released on this date back in 2001 which makes today the 20th anniversary! How cool is that?

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 2.06.13 PM (1).jpeg

I still remember the time when I was a kid, I used to play Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Vice city( Even though I wasn't supposed to). All I used to was roam in the car and listen to music back then.

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 2.06.13 PM.jpeg

Even today, I like to play GTA games for the gripping storyline, character arcs, the radio stations, and the lively gameplay. From Liberty City to Los Santos, I roamed them all. What's your favourite game or Character from the series?

Rockstar, the game developers behind this game have officially announced that these three GTA games namely, Grand Theft Auto III (2001), Grand Theft Auto: Vice City(2002) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (2004) are getting a remaster and will be coming to current generation platforms later this year in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Rockstar Games Launcher on PC.
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-22 at 2.06.14 PM.jpeg

Rockstar said that these games, “will feature across-the-board upgrades including graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements for all three titles, while still maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals.”

Doesn't that sound good already? Of course, things could go south if they don't do it properly but hey, I have my faith in Rockstar. I have a strong feeling that we'll get to know more about the Definitive Edition today itself since it's the anniversary.

Thanks for reading, let's hope for the best!​

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021

Gor. likes this.
  2. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Oct 22, 2021

Girish.Pranav likes this.
  3. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2021

Girish.Pranav , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Oct 22, 2021 :
    Well, I would have had that thought too, but it's been 8 YEARS since we got a game in the series and that ft reallyyy long🥲

Liehjan likes this.
  4. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Oct 22, 2021

Girish.Pranav likes this.
  5. Girish.Pranav
    Jelly Bean Oct 22, 2021