The Great Debates

1. Dev Mariya
    Cupcake Jun 30, 2020

2. AltLin16
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 30, 2020

AltLin16 , via OnePlus 7T , Jun 30, 2020 :
    At this point one might debate whether or not it is inevitable that a thread like this sooner or later becomes a dump for random issues.

3. abinash_oneplus
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

abinash_oneplus , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Dear OnePlus friends, I have a question for you. I request you to answer it honestly so that it will be more interesting to participate in the discussion. "Our Universe is expanding according to NASA" Use yiur brains even NASA dont have the answer but we can devate in this. Human minds are superficial. We are stronger when we are together. People who believe in parallel universe and law of attraction are mostly welcomed in this discussion portal. Have a good time guys. :)

AltLin16 likes this.
  4. AltLin16
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2020

AltLin16 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Very welll, but I'm not really sure what exactly the question here is, like whether or not the unviverse expands, or whether we can ever be sure enough, or at which rate, or if it will ever reverse one day or not, or if it was really NASA who asserted this in the first place. (P.S. I can't believe ther is no line break in Gboard whilst using this app)

abinash_oneplus likes this.
  5. AltLin16

AltLin16 , via OnePlus 7T , Jul 1, 2020 :

abinash_oneplus

Dear OnePlus friends, I have a question for you. I request you to answer it honestly so that it will be more interesting to participate in the discussion. "Our Universe is expanding according to NASA" Use yiur brains even NASA dont have the answer but we can devate in this. Human minds are superficial. We are stronger when we are together. People who believe in parallel universe and law of attraction are mostly welcomed in this discussion portal. Have a good time guys.​

Very well, but I'm not really sure what exactly the question to debate would be, see above.

6. abinash_oneplus
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Just imagine as our planet earth itself is made up of dark matter but here we can touch, feel and see the things in physical state because of the sunlight. Our planet absorbs light from our the sun. We can also call it as the ultimate source of energy. In this way we can assume that where ever light can reach life is possible in those all planets. Our scientists of NASA were able to detect only those planets of solar system where the sunlight was reachable. Now according to our great Einstein's theory we all know that "Energy can't be created, neither be destroyed. But It can be transferred from one body to another". It means our body contains charges which comes out as energy reflections in physical world. In this case a question may rise that "where does the energy (proton, neutron, electron) from a living body goes to when the living body dies on earth? If we notice how our human body is formed, we may find the source of our total creation of our universe.

7. keithgpowell

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    The universe was *never* created.
    Matter/energy has always existed and is in continuous evolution

8. keithgpowell

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 1, 2020 :
    Believe it - I can't find the line break either! So frustrating.
    But it's just reappeared! Is it Android version dependent, device dependent, or has there just been an update?

9. abinash_oneplus
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

Yes so true. But that's where the topic lies. It's in a continuous process. How? How its possible that the universe is expanding unless any external energy is filling up this balloon, so called as universe. There's is a lot to think about. Just go once through the Tesla's testimony you'll find that a lot of things is yet to be discovered. Or is it that NASA and our other space agencies never wanted to tell us the secret? I believe in the black hole theory but what was it which resulted in the explosion. How did the sun and the planetery solar system was formed. Assume the universe as a bubble and its expanding slowly because of the energies remittance from celestial bodies and living objects. The day it expands to its maximum limit, it may form another explosion and that will be the day, a new solar system may be discovered but we won't be present there to discuss the reality. Without judging each other we should support in growing. We dont know whats the truth. NASA says they dont know the reason of universe expansion.(you can check in their official website about this). No one knows anything? It means we are being hidden by the superior societies. My dear friends trust me once we understand the human minds and its existence, I'm sure we wont have to ask about any secrets. And we can live peacefully. Its all about the universal laws. And this the reason the theory of earths dimensions was dismissed when Nicolas Tesla first time discovered that its all abiut the significance of 3,6 and 9. Please go through his archives. He was the man of mystery. Now these days science is accepting the fact that our earth is changing its dimensions from 3D to 5D and later on it will move to 6D and 7D too when the time comes. In the year 2020 today our earth is changing. Isn't this amazing? This is high time to question the blind sciences. Seek the truth. Dont disrespectful to anyone. We are all one and infinite seeking knowledge and wisdom for the betterment of our future generations.

10. abinash_oneplus
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2020

After my last update its been frustrating to use the Google keyboard. Sorry for the line breaks and keypad issues. I'm trying to resolve this issue by rolling back the update.

11. Russ Beardsley
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

12. abinash_oneplus
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

abinash_oneplus , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Sir, for me God doesnt mean any entities or deity. For me Truth, Deeds followed with good intentions, self sacrificing for others well being and serving path to justice without seeking anything in return is what God means. Yes, we can take example of our mother Nature, we may understand what unconditional love is and how this love binds the universe in its laws.

13. keithgpowell
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 2, 2020

keithgpowell , via OnePlus 3T , Jul 2, 2020 :

Russ Beardsley

the ultimate one has got to be "if god created everything, then who created god??"​

Man(kind) created god(s) in order to explain the hitherto inexplicable - firstly the natural gods(earth, wind and fire - not that great Band😇 - water, animals, etc, seasons etc) then, through science (experience) discarded them . But then invented human gods(leaders) and purely untouchable gods of his mind. It's time mankind got off its knees before his own creations and use his own powers which he has attributed to his gods.

14. abinash_oneplus
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2020 at 12:14 AM

abinash_oneplus , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 4, 2020 at 12:14 AM :
    Nice way of expressing. Science has discarded a lot of things that would have proved to be the most crucial details of our creation. As they did in the case of Einstein and Tesla.

keithgpowell likes this.
  15. nikhil100
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020 at 2:08 AM

16. IamIRONSman
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020 at 11:25 AM