The iPhone 6 and 6 Plus

1. aap001
    Honeycomb Sep 11, 2014

2. shailesh
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

shailesh , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Black Berry is out past now, until and unless there would be some Magic its not gonna survive.. Microsoft - Nokia is still trying to survive with help of some of its model, the specs are very common.. not creating interest in buyers mind. Its only for BRAND LOYAL Be***ches ....

3. Malek
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 11, 2014

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    your looking at the spec sheet...... has anyone ever told you about Quality v Quantitiy.... or its not how big it is but how you apply the force ;)

rparis2005 likes this.
  4. rparis2005
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

rparis2005 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    The iphone 6plus 64gb model is $849 and OPO is $349. i think that's enough said. It's like taking the OPO and putting in older specs. I'm sure the camera is greatly improved but it's still 8mp zzzzzzz. I noticed this is the first year they didn't talk shit about Google or Android and just kept refering to their own previous devices. And I think that is because they just can't.

hot_as_fire likes this.
  5. Malek

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    if I ad the money currently id buy a IPhone 6L over any android phone... (sorry OPO) then my second choice would be a OPO......
    if OPO could work with CM even deeper then maybe they run Android with half the specs (like IPhone) then we have a android phone that distances itself from the pack

Deactivated User likes this.
  6. Laurens
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

Laurens , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I can understand what you say, but show me some prove first that the benchmarkt are actually better than a quadcore processor, I don't really believe that it perform better or as good as quadcore. Also, the heat it produces is normal, it only has passive cooling. Sure you won't notice any lagg on normal apps, but when games like Dead Trigger 2 come around it'll probably be hard to handle on the same graphical quality as a quadcore. Their software you are talking about is designed for their weaker hardware.

I've never had crashes either, I don't think that's comparable, both OS are quite stable.

The services you are talking about that aren't free well... Android has some apps that almost do the same for free, and iOS is so strict, nobody likes that, who doesn't like freedom, like with Android?

Only thing I really can say is that you would pay 80% more (if we compare it to OPO) for a phone with hardware that is more designed for weaker, drained down software. Apple isn't the only one that needs to pay for product development, assembly etc. You pay 200 dollars for the phone itself, and the rest goes to marketing and engineering and customer support. Marketing and engineering shouldn't be payed by the customer, that's why I bought an OPO. I'm pretty sure you don't even pay a lot for customer support, you just get scammed because Apple has the reputation of being superior which is not even true anymore, so people will still buy it, thinking it's as good as other phones that come out in 2014.

The whole purpose is that Iphone is already outdated if you compare it to the power of Android devices, OPO will be outdated in maybe 2 years, sadly Iphone is already outdated when it comes out, you just have to keep on inventing new stuff to keep up with technology, not using outdated hardware and scaled down software.

Also the 64 bit Iphone 6 plus, what's the point of 64 bit if you don't put atleast 4 gigs of RAM in it?

7. Stopiwala

hot_as_fire likes this.
  8. Joca1980
    Cupcake Sep 11, 2014

Joca1980 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Last decade specs. Who wants to spend $800 on that!! If only my Oneplus One invite would arrive...

9. Malek

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    actually the IPhone is supposed to be the superior gaming phone by a long way, don't remember where I saw that, and remember the app wont be like a Android app it will be specially customised to IPhones power and run smoother.
    some people don't need freedom they want a good app selection and dumbed down use that's why most Adults get it (the ones who always ask there kids for help with IT stuff)
    its not outdated..... it would be outdated if it uses Snapdragon and the other things Android use... however its things that only go in there phone being made in partnership with IOS to get the smoothest performance and no wasted power

10. Laurens
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

Laurens , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I know the apps are designed to fit the Iphones power and performance, but do you think the apps are as powerful or good looking as the same Android app? Sure it'll run smooth, but will the app itself be more powerful? I don't think so.

11. Malek

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    lol most apps are better and more powerful on IOS since its easier to make apps for them.

12. Ragin
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

13. Jvz
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

Jvz , Sep 11, 2014 :
    Whats into apple's favor is that developing for apple is easier, just a few devices to optimize your app for! But that doesnt mean that apps or games run smooth on any iphone, even the newer apps gonna reflect the outdated components on lets say a 4s or eventually 5 ad 5s and so on! Its in benefit for apple as well to let this happen as they want their consumers to return and by the next best thing!

Android has much more difficulties and yes apps arent always optimized to run on all the devices, if your talking stock apps on lets say nexus devices you wouldn't see a lot more hickups than you'll see on an iphone!
    Even for games its not entirely fair! Even if games ran smoother on a iphone, run them into the same resolution and same graphical quality! Lets run crysis 3 on your onboard graphic chip, switch off all the AA, effect , etc and run into 720p, With much luck it run smooth! Now play this on your graphic card, turn up the resolution till lets say 2k, full AA, All effects max, and it somtimes drops a few frames or so. Is this fair?? No and you know why, the graphical chip on lets say a nvidia tegra 4/k1, adreno GPU might reflect much more effects than the A6 A7 and A8! It even shows difference on running the exact same game on to different Android cpu's!

Funny how you state that ios is more suited for the dumber people, that doesnt care much about knowing anything about the device they use?! When we android fans say stuff like that, its unacceptable, yet you as an pro apple person are absolutly fine with ios users are the dumber type of users?!:D:D

Still i get the reasons that favor the iphone, its just so ridiculous that an iphone should cost so much for what it offers, does that simple minded user still need a 8/900 $ costing phones for just the simple tascs? And guys please dont make it sound like android is really difficult to use! its also the flick of a few screens and couple presses and pretty much the exact same looking(95%) app will start..We are just ever so happy to not paid such an outrageous price for a device that has even betterspecs and might even show of those in day to day things!

Again if you like apple sure be happy, but boy you must be really religious still thinking it was the best investment ever made! You cant afford otherwise since the money would be already lost!:confused::confused:

id rather have paid a 349,- over something that shows absolute topnotch specs and maybe have a small thing that needs to be ironed out, than go berserk with 8/900$ and knowing i paid tripple the price knowing it might be only marginally superior in a few area's!! An iphone is probably the most unlogic investment one can make! But whoooo its a brand!! yes i got a brand in my pocket!!:confused::confused:

14. iMizzy
    Eclair Sep 11, 2014

15. Malek

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I care about real performance not specs and the IPhone wins in that, the next best thing will be a nexus....
    thos that complain about the price Samsung,HTC, LG release their flagships at the same price point....
    I wasn't saying its for dumb people, but it is dumbed down so those not really interested in technology can cope (my mum for instance).
    this is why IPhone 6 will be good at gaming http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/sep/09/apple-iphone-6-ios8-mobile-gaming

16. Jvz
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

Jvz , Sep 11, 2014 :
    mine became not phoning but Whatsapp, Browsing, Musical entertainment, movies, shooting photo's showing and sharing them, games, oh and only than yes if someone calls, id be able to answer that. My "phone usage" totally surpasses my time on the pc, it simply isnt that unnecessary anymore as doing all those thing are much more fun to do on the touch based device! But than again my pc is a tablet and my tablet a pc?!?! so i dont know what is whats main function? Lenovo yoga vs SurfacePro vs OPO Isn't the world messed up?

17. Malek

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    wireless charging is rubbish you need to put it on a pad. I want one where I can charge the phone whilst using it.... in a different room than the pad thing

18. Jvz
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

Jvz , Sep 11, 2014 :
    ios vs android, all just press of a few buttons! man please its different yes a little, so it needs some learning! Both do! In the end what works best it what your used to..

If you care about real performance why did you buy an iphone?? it performs smooth but in a dumbed down way?! You must feel stoked for spending triple over the dumped down device?!

Truth_Stalker likes this.
  19. Truth_Stalker
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2014

Truth_Stalker , Sep 11, 2014 :
    I expected exactly what happened. They under-gave and over-charged. ;-)

hot_as_fire and Jvz like this.
  20. Malek

Malek , Sep 11, 2014 :
    because they offer the best Real performance (as in real life)