The Lab Brainstorm - help us make this tradition even better.

1. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jan 14, 2019

SJBoss , Jan 14, 2019 :
    There’s many reason why I won’t say the names, most important of ‘em is I don’t want to, why? I don’t think you’re important enough for me.

and if you think @dsmonteiro or @Dunnow or anyone who bought the OnePlus 2 should cry about it until they die then I can’t really help you, it’s a matter of past and so much has been done about that on both fronts and people still troll OnePlus.

Ultimately it’s OnePlus and not the people so I can’t accuse anyone.
    Pressing? really? umm... fortunately I have better things to do, you, on the other hand, have enough time to kill it seems? why not put it to some better use? why not create a thread about everything wrong with OnePlus and be heard? i mean, do it for people, like @malidan, or you're just gonna whine about it here and there because you don't even know what you akchually dislike about OnePlus? is it you're lil old OnePlus 2?
    Well thanks :)
    Ah yea, so called “Tech Enthusiasts” tells you it’s the best smartphone you can buy right now because it’s cheaper than other flagships and just that :rolleyes:
    pffff I noticed that too :p

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019

Dunnow and malidan like this.
  2. nyzproof333
    KitKat Jan 15, 2019

nyzproof333 , Jan 15, 2019 :
    You are the one who engaged my comments in this thread. Don't dive into the convo, make claims that "you have names" (confirming what I said all along that it's happening BTW) and then clam up when asked for them.

Let's not talk about time to kill....6k messages on this forum vs my 3k (and here longer than you)....you were saying? :rolleyes:

Congrats for looking like the biggest dumbass here. Nice work!

NovinDavis likes this.
  3. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 15, 2019

Tobikage , Jan 15, 2019 :
    What other front ? I must've missed that part. :rolleyes:

And will continue to do so as long as OnePlus has lying rat for a co-founder....aka @Carl

Will I buy another OnePlus ? No.
    Will I accept a free "review" device and shut up ? No.

SJBoss likes this.
  4. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jan 15, 2019

SJBoss , Jan 15, 2019 :
    Well they tried :p
    And I don't have a problem with that, but you can't just force others to do the same right?

Tobikage likes this.
  5. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 15, 2019

Tobikage , Jan 15, 2019 :
    Everyone should say and do whatever they feel is right.

Others are free to judge them however they feel :D

SJBoss likes this.
  6. SJBoss
    Lollipop Jan 15, 2019

SJBoss , Jan 15, 2019 :
    did I said I'll tell you names and then denied later?
    Are you crazy or what? :rolleyes: are you feeling like FBI right now? you've solved an unsolved mystery right? Well sorry to break it to you but almost everyone who posted on this thread knows all the shady stuff OnePlus did and voiced their opinion unlike you.

Well that explains a lot.
    whatever helps you sleep well ;).

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019

7. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 17, 2019

8. Omarnyc
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

9. B.h
    Cupcake Jan 19, 2019

B.h , Jan 19, 2019 :
    hi oneplus,

ik really love your phones but what i personally miss are the color options. every time theres thé standard options like midnight Black and mirror Black.. why don't take a gammble and start with new standard colors like bleu or Brown it colors like that ? it would be Nice to see that ??