[The Lab²] [ColorOS 12] OPPO Find N Review - A fold able to inspire

1. SJBoss
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 10 Pro 5G Jan 21, 2022

SJBoss , Jan 21, 2022 :
    images.png

:rolleyes:

Fcuk... Your pictures can be used for official promotion, That header is lit as fcuk.

2. Nipu_1998
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2T Jan 21, 2022

3. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Jan 21, 2022

Tokolozi , Jan 21, 2022 :
    I would compare it's texture to frosted glass i guess.

Not slippery, not sticky, not grippy, riding the balance between them all... Let's say it feels like a nicely finished piece of aluminum, even though it is glass!

4. Dhruv Kashyap
    KitKat Jan 21, 2022

5. kouzelnik3
    Jelly Bean Jan 21, 2022

atenaa likes this.
  6. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Jan 21, 2022

Cheetosdust , Jan 21, 2022 :
    I think the three colors really complement each other. Personally, I would go for the black or the white, but I am curious to discover more about the purple one. ;)

Many thanks, I am enjoying my time with it, feeling grateful. It's also a device fun to review, there are a lot of things to talk about. :cool:

Yep, I checked the prices. The official ones are not that bad for what it is - cheaper than the Fold 3, for example - but the prices of importing one are... out there.

Ha, thanks, I shot more than 200 photos, all of them with smartphones. And one of them is from OnePlus. :p

Many thanks, I am truly happy you guys are enjoying the final result. It's my pleasure to share my findings.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, I think the finish of the devices is a little bit different. :cool:

8. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Jan 21, 2022

Tokolozi , Jan 21, 2022 :
    They are indeed, not just colour wise. I like that. Especially in a device like this where finding a good case might be somewhat.... Troublesome

9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Jan 21, 2022

YRJ , Jan 21, 2022 :
    I was definitely expecting a great written review, so that was definitely not a surprise. You did however suprise me with the photos, didn't know Mr. Cheetosdust had this hidden skill too :cool:

Great overview! I didn't believe @Tokolozi when he said the other colors are nice too, but the white is looking great indeed :hearteyes:

atenaa, RacerZ, Cheetosdust and 3 others like this.
  10. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jan 21, 2022

Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 21, 2022 :
    As always it's a pleasure to read your texts @Cheetosdust , but this time, you brought even more value with top photos! So far I'm loving it. The challenge / question I have for you is: are we ready / do we need a fold? And if the folds are to replace or complement the current smartphones. Parabéns 🎊 great work! 👍

atenaa, RacerZ and Cheetosdust like this.
  11. Abhiram.a12
    Honeycomb Jan 21, 2022

12. Abhiram.a12
    Honeycomb Jan 21, 2022

Abhiram.a12 , via OnePlus Community App , Jan 21, 2022 :
    I know right!!! He must have saved this hidden skill up until now, 😏.

RacerZ and YRJ like this.
  13. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Jan 21, 2022

Cheetosdust , Jan 21, 2022 :
    Yep, same boat here. There's an official one that seems nice, but it will need to be imported.

Many thanks, the device is very photogenic too. And like I mentioned, a lot of photos were scrapped. :p

Muito obrigado pelas palavras gentis. :cool:

I will write more about it later - it is a device that allows for a lot of different thoughts - but we don't need a foldable, however, since I got this one, I believe it's a category ready to start replacing the existing ones. The key-aspect will be this one: software. ;)

I do believe they'll co-exist, but this form factor allows for routines that you cannot have with a regular device. The OPPO Find N, I can tell you this, made me pay even more attention to this segment. It's going to be an interesting 2022.

Not at all, this device was sent to me as part of the The Lab².

atenaa, RacerZ, YRJ and 2 others like this.
  14. DemonHavoc
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Jan 21, 2022

Cheetosdust and Tokolozi like this.
  15. McJader
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9RT 5G Writers' Club Jan 21, 2022

McJader , Jan 21, 2022 :
    Nice Alan Moore reference:p

atenaa, youbi, RacerZ and 2 others like this.
  16. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Jan 21, 2022

Dresa91 , Jan 21, 2022 :
    Wow - thank you for your great review, my coffee brother :) 🤗
    I really like it:)

17. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jan 21, 2022

18. Ruxandari Razvan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2T Jan 22, 2022

Cheetosdust and Dresa91 like this.