The Lab is Back! Shot on OnePlus Edition

1. WartleS
    Gingerbread May 30, 2017

2. imTSS
    KitKat May 30, 2017

imTSS , May 30, 2017 :
    Hi,
    I would like to join but is there any other way than Instagram. I don't have a account over there.

meatandy likes this.
  3. G_Iulian_Dumitru_
    Froyo May 30, 2017

G_Iulian_Dumitru_ , May 30, 2017 :
    This is a nice thing. But to make a joke, people are complaining about camera quality, moving object and o on and you make a contest base on photos. hilarious. But like I said nice thing you do here. love my OP3T. is clean, fast, great design. you rock

4. Ankit Bhaurah
    Eclair May 30, 2017

Ankit Bhaurah , May 30, 2017 :
    @script the staff member is not putting question...........but they are saying to follow them on @oneplustech and submit your best 3 mobile photos....and also they are giving 10 lucky shutterbugs the chance to be among the first in the world to win and review the OnePlus 5. They'll also get their work featured on our brand new Shot on OnePlus platform. That means exposure to thousands of eyeballs, and the chance to put our next flagship to the test.:)

5. Ankit Bhaurah
    Eclair May 30, 2017

6. Silviu
    Honeycomb May 30, 2017

Silviu , May 30, 2017 :
    @diegohnz I couldn't submit the form on Firefox both on my OnePlus 3 and on my laptop, it finally worked on Chrome so please check if there is anything you can fix to work in more browsers.

diegohnz likes this.
  7. socialexandru
    Froyo May 30, 2017

8. iNtEnSePL
    KitKat May 30, 2017

iNtEnSePL , May 30, 2017 :
    That really means:
    1. OnePlus is using you to create buzz for free
    2. OnePlus requests to follow them, to get audience (remember to unfollow! :) )
    3. OnePlus is choosing ten people, who will get OP5 fot TESTING, and after they do all the LICK-A moves, and produce review praising OP5 (the biggest LICK-A wins), they post it as a "review done by one of community members".
    4. OnePlus will aks you nicely to pay for your OP5 (apart from the person that wins this), or return it.

In the end this will cost them 1pcs of OP5, to get maaaany followers, at least 10 praising reviews, and create the HYPE, like it was a giveaway of 1000pcs of OP5.

People, get back to earth...

AcmE85 likes this.
  9. kubestudio
    Cupcake May 30, 2017

kubestudio , May 30, 2017 :
    @diegohnz Hi diego,

my name is Jon Hernandez and I direct a commercial photography studio in Barcelona.

We work for brands like Powerade, Land rover, Samsung, etc.. And we are brand embassadors for photography brands like Manfrotto, Olympus and others.

We have a proposal for a project that will be very interesting to Oneplus, could you please email me the contact of the marketing person we can adress to? thanks [edit by moderator]

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2017

10. jlasensiofi
    KitKat May 30, 2017

diegohnz likes this.
  11. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator May 30, 2017

SoniaB , May 30, 2017 :
    You can direct any enquiries via OnePlus press and media https://oneplus.net/press-enquiry

meatandy and jlasensiofi like this.
  12. KluGe
    KitKat May 30, 2017

KluGe , May 30, 2017 :
    No. No!!
    I do not want to have any contact to those "social" media apps.
    There is a reason why I do not use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, ...

So I prefer to be locked out of this contest if OnePlus doesn'find another way to participate ...

Petjitsu and iNtEnSePL like this.
  13. Tanguy De Moor
    Gingerbread May 30, 2017

Tanguy De Moor , May 30, 2017 :
    I find it kind of annoying that there are no other possibilities to share the pictures, don't get me wrong @diegohnz love the idea of the lab, filled in my form allready, but not every beautiful picture I've taken is posted on my instagram. For example this panaroma picture isn't on any of my social media but I find it just beautiful. So I would love to see for the lab for the OnePlus 6 a possible way of sharing the pictures also via other channels maybe. PS. Would still love to review the OnePlus 5.
    Kind Regards
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Ag9oNSD7cPrFg41GHICcYHyxbmoC4g
    [​IMG]

14. jaivaghela
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2017

15. jlasensiofi
    KitKat May 30, 2017

jlasensiofi , May 30, 2017 :
    What an illusion!!!!!! I have already uploaded my three photos.
    Can you see the gallery somewhere, @diegohnz? Thank you.
    Never Settle

16. diegohnz
    Social Media Staff Member May 30, 2017

diegohnz , May 30, 2017 :
    Great, good luck!

meatandy and jlasensiofi like this.
  17. Mark Falsing
    Jelly Bean Moderator May 30, 2017

meatandy likes this.
  18. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator May 30, 2017

SoniaB , May 30, 2017 :
    Every contest has its terms and conditions. For this one its use of an Instagram account.
    So whether you participate or not, its entirely your choice.

I do not use instagram either, so I will be sitting this one out, but still extent my best wishes to all the participants who do enter.

wenna, rphlfjrd, dcmcc24 and 3 others like this.
  19. jlasensiofi
    KitKat May 30, 2017

jlasensiofi , May 30, 2017 :
    Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :);)
    Never Settle

20. aquilla
    Gingerbread May 30, 2017

aquilla , May 30, 2017 :
    @diegohnz Just like to know why this is limited to photos? I shoot a lot of videos on the phones, where they also do a good job. Think that a lot of people are also interested how the new OnePlus will manage this.