The Lab - Meet the OnePlus 5T Reviewer Squad!

1. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 18, 2017

meatandy , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Does that surprise you that he was chosen ?

Congrats BTW.:)

2. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Nov 18, 2017

pa5t1s , Nov 18, 2017 :
    <no comment>

Congrats buddy, now , do your job and let us know, honestly ;)

Alvie, The1Lion, luxuskamel and 3 others like this.
  3. Jaanuo
    Eclair Nov 18, 2017

SudhakarReddy9427 likes this.
  4. Rayuudu
    Eclair Nov 18, 2017

SudhakarReddy9427 likes this.
  5. Onkar.Singh
    KitKat Nov 18, 2017

Onkar.Singh , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Let me get my hands on the one in the Raffle and be sure to get honest reviews .... :D

pa5t1s and G_plusone like this.
  6. abadiloveyou
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2017

G_plusone likes this.
  7. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Nov 18, 2017

pa5t1s and G_plusone like this.
  8. SJBoss
    Lollipop Nov 18, 2017

SJBoss , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Agreed, but it's kinda funny how you don't need a "Community" (forum) account to participate in a contest which is held specially for community :rolleyes:

9. ab713
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2017

ab713 , Nov 18, 2017 :
    I agree to you. In the google form, it was clearly mentioned to provide community forum username :p

luxuskamel and Deactivated User like this.
  10. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Nov 18, 2017

dsmonteiro , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Well, truth is the community is bigger than the Forums. Lots of people follow and interact with OnePlus through social networks like Twitter or Facebook.

11. v0 HaVoK 0v
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 18, 2017

v0 HaVoK 0v , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Lowlight performance will only be better under 10lux, and even then it will just be a bit less noise. The problem with the camera is that images are so over processed, I don't know if OnePlus are just ignoring this or are just incapable of fixing. Images will still have this paint effect as a result of the terrible processing, I don't doubt this for a second

G_plusone likes this.
  12. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Nov 18, 2017

Crystal Z. , Nov 18, 2017 :
    WOW, really? @justinmullet kept it secret from us:p, but his photographs are really amazing

13. SJBoss
    Lollipop Nov 18, 2017

SJBoss , Nov 18, 2017 :
    is that why they put your name on the list? :rolleyes:

Agreed, but the LAB is held specially for forum members (mentioned several times in the post)
    Screenshot_20171118-215058_01.jpg
    I just checked again but there's no posts about "the LAB" on Facebook or Twitter so, clearly this was for forum members and forum members Only, :rolleyes:

(No offense but I'm not a fan of word games, Community means community to me)
    @Crystal Z. I saw you liked @dsmonteiro 's post,
    I'm still waiting for your response

Last edited: Nov 18, 2017

Dunnow, SP6003, luxuskamel and 2 others like this.
  14. ab713
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2017

ab713 , Nov 18, 2017 :
    @David Y @Crystal Z. @Carl
    Wow......what a good insight and demographic. It would have been so good if it was honest competition based on for the real community people. I am surprised and shocked at the same time. I understand oneplus as a company want to target instagram audience and people who have many followers but seriously there was no need to create and do this contest as a part of community. I am myself not one of those who share lots of ideas here but i do know and have seen some hard core people who are foundation to build this one plus community forum. I think it was just so misleading for community to participate. I am sure people over here would had anyways given the review of oneplus 5T without any specific review contest. It would have been a good idea to target instagram specifically rather then telling instagram people to create the forum account. (Just my two cents.)

On the live event, I heard lot of things about community from david and i was definetely inspired and i gave my suggestion as well....but looks like i should be careful next time. May be One plus as a company needs to see and be aware that if they want to use community as a marketing tool or they want to see it as something that can help them improve one plus product for future. If they want to focus on pro photographers, instagram or other platform user then i think they should use those platform rather than finding those users and telling them to create an account in this forum.

By the way, i am still one plus fan ;).

Dunnow, pa5t1s and luxuskamel like this.
  15. Asno
    Froyo Nov 18, 2017

Asno , Nov 18, 2017 :
    I'll be honest, sad I didn't win :( not because of a free device but because of the opportunity to review and beta test. I don't know a person who puts a phone through the paces like I do. :)

16. Asno
    Froyo Nov 18, 2017

Asno , Nov 18, 2017 :
    oh congrats! to those who won

17. ab713
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2017

ab713 , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Woahh!!!...may be u need to double check again on what you said. In the live event, i understand david mentioned more about one plus community forum...no twitter, instagram....or facebook.

May be if you are right which i believe you must be then i think people in this forum spending time and giving ideas is waste of time.

18. pojr
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2017

pojr , Nov 18, 2017 :
    How did @dsmonteiro win this contest?

All he's ever done is contribute helpful and amusing material to the site for years

Oh, maybe that's how :)

dsmonteiro and pa5t1s like this.
  19. Stealth777
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2017

Stealth777 , Nov 18, 2017 :
    I would love to own this phone. Never had a,iPhone or android so it should be very interesting for me. Congrats to the winners.

20. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Nov 18, 2017

pa5t1s , Nov 18, 2017 :
    No way. This one is mine :p

Onkar.Singh likes this.