The Lab - Meet the OnePlus 5T Reviewer Squad!

1. Naee
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Nov 19, 2017

Naee , Nov 19, 2017 :
    This isnt true.

2. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

theshinybeast , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Big up to @dsmonteiro and @Alvie active forum and community members.

The rest of you, well, never seen you anywhere in the forum or community at large, so, whatever. Nothing personal but Oneplus have just proved to me what they're all about, again, not with words as promised, but with actions.
    Pitiful, lamentable, woeful, tactless and shabby are words that come to mind.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017

Dunnow, Tobikage, dcmcc24 and 3 others like this.
  3. Alvie

Alvie , Nov 19, 2017 :
    This isn't true. I've seen a few of Americans, a Canadian, a Dutch, a Swiss, a Portuguese, and an Indian. I am British myself.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017

Crystal Z. and theshinybeast like this.
  4. Naee

Naee , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Wasn't the competition based on the quality of the submissions?

Black Forest Ham and Alvie like this.
  5. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

I'm not here to argue nor begrudge you or any of other winners anything mate. Yes, it was indeed about that but it was also about "community". That so often repeated yet so often ignored part of Oneplus "values"?
    Congratulations on you 29th participation in the community by the way.

Dunnow likes this.
  6. Naee

Naee , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Thank you, have you however noticed that i have been active today, and will do my best to be active in the future. It might be my 29th participation, but if 70%+ of that was from today, im improving.

7. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

You know me well mate and you know I congratulate you with total sincerity on you being chosen, no better person, but this I'm afraid is the understatement of the year, WIR worthy no less.:rolleyes:

dsmonteiro likes this.
  8. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

Not going to get into it with you. Congrats to you I'll look forward to your review.
    By the way, welcome to the community.

Dunnow likes this.
  9. Naee

Naee , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Thank you!

theshinybeast likes this.
  10. armyofpunk
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2017

11. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Nov 19, 2017

gaster , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Congratulations to the winners. @dsmonteiro Gratz m8. That was more than great :)

dsmonteiro, Crystal Z. and Alvie like this.
  12. Alvie

Alvie , Nov 19, 2017 :
    I'm only active when I feel like it! Tbh I'm not on here everyday like dsmonteiro - at least I think he's on more or less everyday.

13. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

I know who you are and most folks do.
    Myself, I know you to be a participative and very helpful member here and I'm very happy to see you won this. I know that I can trust you and your review as you are a respected community member. A very sincere congratulations to you mate.:D;)
    That being said, in my opinion, that community aspect is what this was supposed to be about. I feel Oneplus have forgotten what community means and should be reminded that we ain't stupid.

Dunnow likes this.
  14. Alvie

Alvie , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Thanks for your kind words. However, I would like to tell you to give the other reviewers a chance (which I'm sure you will) - who knows, perhaps they could have the best reviews?

If they don't have good honest reviews, then criticise them but until then stay calm and keep an open mind.

theshinybeast likes this.
  15. UshaRaniY
    Eclair Nov 19, 2017

SudhakarReddy9427 likes this.
  16. lorexandr03
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2017

17. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

Oh another t
    I'm totally calm and expect nothing less than great reviews from them all.
    You know what I'm getting at and it has absolutely nothing to do with the winners.
    I just feel that Oneplus are using the term "community" with such abandon that in reality it means very little to them. Marketing fodder, that's how I see us.
    Ah well, I've known it a long time but now they've confirmed it.
    Still, at least a couple of us plebs have got what they deserve through their merits as fellow community members, in the real since of the word.;)

Dunnow, luxuskamel and Alvie like this.
  18. zoarquenix
    Froyo Nov 19, 2017

19. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2017

20. Alvie

Alvie , Nov 19, 2017 :
    Yeah, that message isn't necessarily for you but for anyone who feels mad or whatever because of the choice.

In my opinion, being a part of the "Community" shouldn't just mean post count. Some of the others were "lurkers" that signed up ages ago.

I do understand how the selection process may have upset a few people but I do not share the same view point. I'm pretty sure there would be more complaints if all of the people chosen were the top forum members.

Anyway, I'm too tired to go much further than that (it's 2:12AM here in the UK!) I'm about to sleep... (At least I keep telling myself)

superplus and theshinybeast like this.