The Lab-Meet the OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Squad

1. Trista W. Global Community <3 Staff Member Apr 23, 2019

Trista W., Apr 23, 2019 :
    lab-edm.jpg

[Winners announced]

Hi, everyone

Firstly, huge thanks to your enthusiastic participation in The Lab-OnePlus 7 Pro edition. After screening out all 20k+ submissions (highly appreciate our community and mods team for helping me out), we have finally picked out the top 15 for joining our OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Squad.

Let's welcome them and give them a big shoutout and congratulations! More details here.

@Dhruv Weaver
    @johneebee
    @KeepTransisting
    @AnonymousWP
    @matthu.2711
    @KnightmareFrame
    @T_A_H_R_YT
    @santoshsavanur
    @Mr West
    @avi.seth123
    @dnagpaldg
    @yashonagori
    @TechnoMinute
    @marcodefleury
    @adamovermeer

Congratulations! We are quite anticipating what brilliant reviews you can produce.

We’re already in contact with the selected group, and hopefully, we can ship out the review units in the next few days. The reviews will be available right after the launch, and we’ll make sure our community have the first-hand reviews from the lab.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pour la version française, cliquez sur ce lien.

[Notice] Many users reported the issue that after clicking the 'Submit' button, it did nothing. According to the platform team, we cannot support emoticon yet, so if you also meet such issue, please double check if there is any emoticon you enter by accident. Sorry for the trouble brought.
    If you try to open the application page from Community App, please remember to 'open in browser', so that the picture is able to be uploaded.

Hello everyone,

So exciting! @Pete just announced the upcoming launch event date for the OnePlus 7 series. I imagine you must be on the edge of your seats with anticipation. If only you could sneak into the OnePlus factory to peek at what are underneath those packages...

Let me save you the trouble of getting past our security guards ;) I hereby invite you all to apply for The Lab for OnePlus 7 Pro. Yes, it's back! Per community tradition, we will invite several users to be among the first to get their hands on our latest flagships. And if you are a tech enthusiast who has a thorough knowledge and passion for smartphones, join us! We are looking for an unfiltered and unbiased review from you.

[What's special]
    This time, to make the process smoother, we're collecting applications on a web page on our official website to hold this event. Applications will be open from now until 20:00 ET, May 3rd. Pro tip - make sure your app includes your best mobile photography work and a brief review of your daily driver. We really do read every entry. Feel free to check out past reviews from the Lab for writing inspiration.

[How we incorporated your feedback]
    Earlier this year, we prepared a brainstorm thread to collect your feedback towards this cherished tradition. Thank you to everyone who left a comment. We refined the rules according to some of the community's best ideas:
    • "pre-set number of devices directly to forum users"- At least 8 out of 15 seats are reserved for forum users.
    • "write everything down, good or bad" and "ensure that we get impartial reviews rather than ballyhoo and mindless praise" - We ask entrants to elaborate on one upside and one downside of their daily driver.
    • "instead of solely writing a review, they have to answer questions from others"- We request those selected to attend an AMA after one-month of using the device.
    • We will involve moderators during the selection process.
    • Looking at all the feedback on using a poll, we decided against public voting.
    After 6 days of internal voting, we will announce the winners on 20:00 ET, May 9th. The winners will be the first to receive a brand-new OnePlus 7 Pro around the world. They'll be featured on our social handles, sharing about their journey with OnePlus 7 Pro with our community around the globe.

Ready to join the Lab squad? Sign up now.

dancing.gif

Last edited: May 11, 2019

2. Trista W. Global Community <3 Staff Member Apr 26, 2019

Stickied Post
    Trista W., Apr 26, 2019 :
    @Karate_Creeper Hello, in our terms and conditions, it's stated clearly that' * Entries in all languages are welcome, but English entries will be considered first.' Hence, if possible, do you mind rephrasing your entry in English again? Thanks a lot!

3. G_Sam_Vanderspek_YGfZ Donut Apr 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    G_Sam_Vanderspek_YGfZ, Apr 27, 2019 :
    I had the same issue. if you tap the three dots at the top, and select open in web, you should then be able to submit the form including a photo.

4. OnePlusHype Donut Apr 23, 2019

5. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Apr 23, 2019

6. origodstudios Froyo Apr 23, 2019

7. Mahbub DU Honeycomb Apr 23, 2019

8. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Apr 23, 2019

9. B_Wrath Lollipop Apr 23, 2019

10. xnutzii KitKat Apr 23, 2019

11. the_o2 Lollipop Apr 23, 2019

the_o2, Apr 23, 2019 :
    Good luck to everyone
    Thanks for the LAB :)

12. meatandy Nougat Apr 23, 2019

13. Sujknair Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2019

Sujknair, Apr 23, 2019 :
    Here we go again, 3rd time's supposedly the charm. :)
    Anyway, best of luck to all.

Edit: Aaaand done. 19k entries in 6 days? Holyyyy :-D You guys have a ton of reading to do.

Last edited: May 3, 2019

14. Moin2200 KitKat Apr 23, 2019

15. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Apr 23, 2019

dsmonteiro, Apr 23, 2019 :
    Well, that was fast!

upload_2019-4-23_14-10-15.png

ankitkay, Brain_Teaser, Alvie and 8 others like this.
  16. Saliou Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2019

17. Its.Leandroo The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Apr 23, 2019

18. luigimario The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Apr 23, 2019

19. Funk Wizard Lollipop Moderator Apr 23, 2019

20. manuel19 Jelly Bean Apr 23, 2019

manuel19, Apr 23, 2019 :
    Awesome! Good luck to me and everybody else! :D Really looking forward to this 'refreshed' lab!

21. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Apr 23, 2019

Shivang Joshi, Apr 23, 2019 :
    Even if we can, I won't be applying for this one. ;) But, I want to attend the event this time! And yeah, I think that the launch date definitely allows me to attend it! :D

22. OALEXANDER Indian POC Assistant Head Moderator Apr 23, 2019