The Lab - Meet the OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Squad

1. obakesan Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2019

obakesan, May 11, 2019 :
    Congratulations to the winners. [e]1f389[/e][e]1f389[/e][e]1f389[/e]

On a side note it's all getting pretty formulaic these days. OnePlus is turning it exactly what it wasn't from the beginning. Perhaps the lab concept needs an overhaul. Ultimately its just hidden and extra free PR and marketing.

It's kinda mad picking 15 people out of the 10,000+ submissions. Maybe some other system could be put in place or maybe limit the number of entries in a way.

Where OnePlus is positioned now as a company and brand does it even need The Lab anymore really?

Perhaps something different and new which OnePlus was initially when they launched the OnePlus One. OnePlus 7 is the tipping point. Anyway, hopefully the reviewers will be biased and not just mention the good but also any shortcomings. Trouble these days is how positive, perhaps too positive reviews are these in these things.

See you again for OnePlus 7T Series Lab followed up by the super enormous OnePlus 8 Lab.

Lithvi, ravensley14 and manuel19 like this.
  2. YRJ Lollipop May 11, 2019

YRJ, May 11, 2019 :
    I will just reply to this point.

Yes they do.

The lab may serve a marketing purpose but on the whole it is providing the community with a review that has originated from not YouTube/ those internet celebs but rather from the common users who have the knack of reviewing stuff.
    This is a cherished tradition that happens to continue ever since the OnePlus 3, while I can't say much about the selection process or the winner announcement, I want the lab to stay!

Peace.

manuel19, SJBoss and toastytoast1234 like this.
  3. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow May 11, 2019

toastytoast1234, May 11, 2019 :
    Congratulations on your appointment to the forum police. You can't deny there are a lot of bitter losers in this thread, and I use that in the literal sense of the word.

How right you were.

eye842 and SJBoss like this.
  4. meatandy Oreo May 11, 2019

meatandy, May 11, 2019 :
    Yes , a op3 lab reviewer .

SJBoss likes this.
  5. theshinybeast Marshmallow May 11, 2019

theshinybeast, May 11, 2019 :
    Who are you?

SJBoss likes this.
  6. Max.Mar Jelly Bean May 11, 2019

Max.Mar, May 11, 2019 :
    Just a community member who is actually saddened by seeing you two disgraced the whole forum with your nonsense.
    Somebody is always needed to keep your type of lunatics in control.
    Both of you not just a disgrace to this forum but in your real life community too.

matthu.2711 likes this.
  7. theshinybeast Marshmallow May 11, 2019

[​IMG]

toastytoast1234, Mr. BG and SJBoss like this.
  8. theshinybeast Marshmallow May 11, 2019

If only you knew. :rolleyes:

toastytoast1234, Mr. BG and SJBoss like this.
  9. SJBoss Lollipop May 11, 2019

SJBoss, May 11, 2019 :
    oh shush you :rolleyes:
    But does he have to?

no one needs to know that you’re a community thot.

10. Mr. BG Marshmallow May 12, 2019

Mr. BG, May 12, 2019 :
    You be nice to them old folk now, you hear?

What happened to your sense of humour anyway?

11. YRJ Lollipop May 12, 2019

YRJ, May 12, 2019 :
    I don't think that part is quite right. One cannot simply comment on sb's personal life if you do not know them.

12. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow May 12, 2019

toastytoast1234, May 12, 2019 :
    Surgically removed at birth, along with all sense of proportion.

SJBoss and theshinybeast like this.
  13. theshinybeast Marshmallow May 12, 2019

theshinybeast, May 12, 2019 :
    Tragic that they still do that in this day and age.

14. KnightmareFrame The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 12, 2019

theshinybeast likes this.
  15. KnightmareFrame The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 12, 2019

KnightmareFrame, May 12, 2019 :
    Thanks a lot man!

Looking forward to putting it through its paces!

Btw guys, let me know which aspects of the phone are most import for you in terms of the review - I will make sure to take those into account when structuring my review.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  16. NeVeR_SeTTLe The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 12, 2019

NeVeR_SeTTLe, May 12, 2019 :
    Everyone's aspects are different but in my opinion, there are three that stand out.

1. Camera
    2. Features (under display fingerprint reader, face unlock, what's new in Oxygen if there is any change)
    3. Display - OnePlus has been boasting it's HDR 10+ technology, so would definitely consider this utmost important.

Each new OnePlus device had something different that set apart it's predecessors. You could touch upon this too.

But first, think on how you want to drive your review. :) Once you got that in place, it's smooth sailing forward ;)

17. KnightmareFrame The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 12, 2019

KnightmareFrame, May 12, 2019 :
    Thanks! That's a lot like what I was thinking.. The Camera is no. 1 for me and most people I think, then that screen is going to be a huge thing.. OP screens are always very good imo, but this one could be a game changer!

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  18. RogueMoonMedia Eclair May 12, 2019

19. Max.Mar Jelly Bean May 12, 2019

Max.Mar, May 12, 2019 :
    Ohh yeah.. Absolutely!! Are these puppies yours...than keep them inside WoHo.

20. Max.Mar Jelly Bean May 12, 2019

Max.Mar, May 12, 2019 :
    You shud keep a check & see what they are doing all day long with other community members. Thanks for ur advice.